'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 262271 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Hello

Hillsboro, KY

#42172 Jun 16, 2012
Whoee wrote:
Getrting a little late to still be blaming Bush.
<quoted text>
What else they gonna blame it on(OBAMA)Not a chance...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#42173 Jun 16, 2012
Whoee wrote:
<quoted text>Getrting a little late to still be blaming Bush.
Just wait until the harassment Deemings begins.
Rev Harlan Pritchett

Cincinnati, OH

#42174 Jun 16, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait until the harassment Deemings begins.
You got that right. Turn or burn.
Jay

Springville, TN

#42175 Jun 16, 2012
How can you be objective with stuff like this? How can you not see what has really happened and deny it happened?

This is a good read. Too much to copy and paste. But if you want to take the time, and it's not that long, this is a great eye opener - leaving little controversy..IMO.

*********
10 Things That Would Be Happening Today If Obama's Policies Were Working

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#42177 Jun 17, 2012
Jay,
Thanks for the heads up. Fox News Sunday should look beyond the media echo room.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#42178 Jun 17, 2012
Dakota Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan’s way too butch for my taste. She needs to hook up with another biker babe and chill and mainly leave my man Obama alone. He’s cool and believes in treating everyone fair. My man!
Dakota Hudson Dear....... He treats everyone more than fair, EXCEPT Americans. He just proved that. 800,000 my ass, more like,in the millions and not just kids, lots of 30 years olds.
Work permits for Them , for what jobs?
They under cut Americans for jobs , they work cheaper and don't have to pay taxes. They get their educations $10,000 or more {some free}less than American students. They get their educations and then go back home. They don't stay here and pay taxes.
Who's paying for all this, the working American of course. You and me, if you work and not on the draw.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#42179 Jun 17, 2012
Can some one answer this for me, to get a work permit ,don't you have to have a SS# and don't you have to be a legal citizen to have a SS#? Just wondering.
frank

Oakland, CA

#42180 Jun 17, 2012
Let's not forget the four-letter word that destroyed the ‘American Life’ as we knew it!
Hello

Hillsboro, KY

#42181 Jun 17, 2012
Syl wrote:
Can some one answer this for me, to get a work permit ,don't you have to have a SS# and don't you have to be a legal citizen to have a SS#? Just wondering.
I would think so, But then again I thought you had to be a (Natural Born Citizen) To be POTUS ?????
frank

Oakland, CA

#42182 Jun 17, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dakota Hudson Dear....... He treats everyone more than fair, EXCEPT Americans. He just proved that. 800,000 my ass, more like,in the millions and not just kids, lots of 30 years olds.
Work permits for Them , for what jobs?
They under cut Americans for jobs , they work cheaper and don't have to pay taxes. They get their educations $10,000 or more {some free}less than American students. They get their educations and then go back home. They don't stay here and pay taxes.
Who's paying for all this, the working American of course. You and me, if you work and not on the draw.
So tell me Forrest, where were you during the 8 years of Gdub’s debauchery, lies and general chaos - you really ought to lay off the KY hooch ... you didn’t get the memo? Michigan and Ohio are reporting a shortage of auto workers and auto parts, stop your whining and get busy ... or you just going sit around like a good wnignuz moron and keep whining about big Gov’t while, at the same time blaming Obama for not helping you?
Dakota Hudson

Cincinnati, OH

#42183 Jun 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me Forrest, where were you during the 8 years of Gdub’s debauchery, lies and general chaos - you really ought to lay off the KY hooch ... you didn’t get the memo? Michigan and Ohio are reporting a shortage of auto workers and auto parts, stop your whining and get busy ... or you just going sit around like a good wnignuz moron and keep whining about big Gov’t while, at the same time blaming Obama for not helping you?
My man. Telling it straight Frank. Obama rocks! Syl can call me dear, but he don’t know or respect me. Definitely not my type and into hooking up with uptight chicks like Tarmac Jan and crazy ass birthers.
Joy Beasley

Cincinnati, OH

#42185 Jun 17, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think so, But then again I thought you had to be a (Natural Born Citizen) To be POTUS ?????
I think C-sections should be allowed.
yes you did no I didunt

Glasgow, KY

#42186 Jun 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me Forrest, where were you during the 8 years of Gdub’s debauchery, lies and general chaos - you really ought to lay off the KY hooch ... you didn’t get the memo? Michigan and Ohio are reporting a shortage of auto workers and auto parts, stop your whining and get busy ... or you just going sit around like a good wnignuz moron and keep whining about big Gov’t while, at the same time blaming Obama for not helping you?
Frankie hatin'on us saying we are blaming Obama? Now that is some funny shit! Obama is leading by example and we are playing follow our leader. Just blame somebody else. It doesn't matter if there's a bit of truth to what you are saying. It doesn't matter that the whole thing is of your doing and it's all your fault...just keep blaming somebody else. Repeat and repeat and repeat and never admit guilt or accept responsibility for your actions. That's what Obama has taught me! Now all of a sudden frankie believes this is wrong and we shouldn't do it?? What? 4 years of commending Obama for pulling the lame blame game off and now it's wrong? Oh wait...frankie is still hard at it. He's blaming "wnignuz" (run frankie run to the nearest education center in your neighborhood lol) for blaming Obama. You're good at what you do, frankie ObaMORON! lol
yes you did no I didunt

Glasgow, KY

#42187 Jun 17, 2012
frank wrote:
Let's not forget the four-letter word that destroyed the ‘American Life’ as we knew it!
Proof that can't spell worth a crap and you can't count for shit either! lol It burns your ass hairs that Obama will go down in history as the worst president ever and that's including Carter's all-time worst term! Now that had to be hard to accomplish but Obama did it! Yay Obama??? lol
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

#42189 Jun 17, 2012
yes you did no I didunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that can't spell worth a crap and you can't count for shit either! lol It burns your ass hairs that Obama will go down in history as the worst president ever and that's including Carter's all-time worst term! Now that had to be hard to accomplish but Obama did it! Yay Obama??? lol
Ann and I want to thank you for raising the standard for representing the Republican Party. You’re clearly both a gentleman and a scholar. It is our wish that all Americans carefully evaluate and understand your messages and to hold them in close consideration before deciding how to vote.

Keep up the good work. You’re a shining example of what it means to be a Republican.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#42190 Jun 17, 2012
Syl wrote:
Can some one answer this for me, to get a work permit ,don't you have to have a SS# and don't you have to be a legal citizen to have a SS#? Just wondering.
The WH has Deemed that if it looks beneficial to His objective, no ID required.
frank

Oakland, CA

#42191 Jun 17, 2012
yes you did no I didunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie hatin'on us saying we are blaming Obama? Now that is some funny shit! Obama is leading by example and we are playing follow our leader. Just blame somebody else. It doesn't matter if there's a bit of truth to what you are saying. It doesn't matter that the whole thing is of your doing and it's all your fault...just keep blaming somebody else. Repeat and repeat and repeat and never admit guilt or accept responsibility for your actions. That's what Obama has taught me! Now all of a sudden frankie believes this is wrong and we shouldn't do it?? What? 4 years of commending Obama for pulling the lame blame game off and now it's wrong? Oh wait...frankie is still hard at it. He's blaming "wnignuz" (run frankie run to the nearest education center in your neighborhood lol) for blaming Obama. You're good at what you do, frankie ObaMORON! lol
So far the Bush wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan have cost us $4 trillion not including equipment lost, which is another $17Billion. Two weeks before the Iraq war Dick Cheney said to Tim Russert quote:“every analysis said this war itself would cost about $80 billion, recovery of Baghdad about $10 billion”. And you f-ing wingnuz morons are dissing Obama’s spending trying to save the American economy! The Bush wars, the Bush tax cuts and the Bush recession are driving the economic struggle. Economic recovery measures, financial rescues have only temporary impact, it will likely take an entire generation to make up for all the losses especially among the middle class! Nevertheless, we will make it and come out of it for the better – never underestimate the American’s fortitude and determination!
American Lady

Versailles, KY

#42193 Jun 17, 2012
"Freedom is Not FREE"

I had a dream the other night, I did not understand,
A figure walking through the mist, with flintlock in his hand.
His clothes were torn and dirty as he stood there by my bed,
He took off his three cornered hat, and speaking low, he said.

We fought a revolution to secure our Liberty,
We wrote the Constitution, as a shield from tyranny.
For future generations this legacy we gave,
In this, the land of the free and the home of the brave.

The freedom we secured for you, we hoped you’d always keep,
But tyrants labored endlessly, while your parents were asleep.
Your freedom gone – Your courage lost – You’re no more than a slave,
In this, the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You buy a permit to travel, and a permit to own a gun,
Permits to start a business or to build a place for one.
On land that you believe you own, you pay a yearly rent,
Although you have no voice in choosing, how the money’s spent.

Your children must attend a school, that does not educate,
Your Christian values can’t be taught, according to the State.
You read about the current news in a regulated press,
You pay a tax you do not owe, to please the IRS.

Your money is no longer made of silver or of gold,
You trade your wealth for paper, so your life can be controlled.
You pay for crimes that make your nation, turn from G-d in shame,
You’ve taken Satans number, as you traded in your name.

You’ve given government control to those who do you harm,
So they can padlock churches, and steal the family farm.
And keep our country deep in debt,put men of G-d in jail,
Harass your fellow countrymen while corrupted courts prevail.

Your public servants don’t uphold, the solemn oath they’ve sworn,
Your daughters visit doctors, so their children won’t be born.
Your leaders ship artillery and guns to foreign shores,
And send your sons to slaughter, to fight other peoples wars.

Can you regain your freedom, for which we fought and died,
Or don’t you have the courage or the faith to stand with pride.
Are there no more values, for which you would fight to save,
Or do you wish your children, to live in fear and be a slave.

Sons of the Republic, arise and take a stand,
Defend the Constitution, the supreme law of the land.
Preserve our great Republic, and teach each G-d given right,
And pray to G-d to keep the torch of freedom burning bright…
----------

These are NOT just *words*, this is an inspiration!

When do We, The People, finally say ENOUGH! When do Americans STAND and fight for what is RIGHT? When do we stand and demand, and secure those blessings of liberty that this nation was founded upon?


Do you remember the old typing drill from High School? Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country?

It’s time!
This piece was sent to me in the comments section of this post, Where is the outrage?, and it was just too good to leave in comments!

Our anger has risen and we will not be satisfied until our liberties are restored and this Administration is investigated properly for their trouncing of our Freedom.

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/...
Hello

Hillsboro, KY

#42194 Jun 17, 2012
What happened to all the hype(I'm gonna get our troops home within 18mos. of my election)..

Just another lie for the vote.....
yes you did no I didunt

Glasgow, KY

#42197 Jun 17, 2012
Hijinx Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann and I want to thank you for raising the standard for representing the Republican Party. You’re clearly both a gentleman and a scholar. It is our wish that all Americans carefully evaluate and understand your messages and to hold them in close consideration before deciding how to vote.
Keep up the good work. You’re a shining example of what it means to be a Republican.
Sorry I refuse to battle with a 12 year old kid. Proving you wrong time after time isn't all that great of a feeling when I know you are a stupid little snot-nosed kid just trying to "fit in" somewhere...anywhere. Of course you have to have a gimmick to get noticed and your intelligence told you to act like Romney. lol That speaks volumes! You act out and we laugh. Are you happy now little one? LMMFAO!

I'm sure you are crying to mommie and waiting for her to leave the room so you can type a cuss word now that you are mad because we are all laughing at you. If you don't want to be laughed at little one...just stop being so damn stupid! When you grow up and get a little bit of fuzz on the ballsack come on back and we'll talk some grownup shit, okay?
Until then get your pacifier, have mommie change that dried-up poop in your crack and you and your friend Winnie the pooh can go nite-nite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shamrock Creamery 1 hr Macy 52
softball 8 hr Loser 6
It disappeared again BMW man 9 hr Ginger 2
Racist rules at Treehouse Foods 10 hr Jobseeker 6
Andrea breedlove 17 hr Hoptown Chic 26
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sun TCHS Class of 1977 678
Mystic Hibner (Jul '16) Mar 24 ScubaSteve 5

Providence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Providence Mortgages