Who is a cut throat, child custody la...

Who is a cut throat, child custody lawyer around here?

Posted in the Providence Forum

Cheryl32

Princeton, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2012
I have a 3 year old child. Dad should not be in the picture, looking for a laywer who plays no games and is very knowledgeable when it comes to the law. Does anyone have any suggestions?
princess pea

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Susie Moore in Henderson. She's great and does not take any crap. BUT..... You pay for what you get. She's expensive.
Dontknowabouttha t

Crete, IL

#3 Jun 14, 2012
I know a couple of WC men who'd thought the same thing about Susie and she ended up costing them a lot of money in the long run and the women hit their ways. In both cases Amee Zachary represented the women and won. She may not seem professional and may not have a perfect case record but she wears the defense down and pretty much wins every time in Webster.
Dontknowabouttha t

Crete, IL

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Mean the women got their ways
yes

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Dontknowaboutthat wrote:
I know a couple of WC men who'd thought the same thing about Susie and she ended up costing them a lot of money in the long run and the women hit their ways. In both cases Amee Zachary represented the women and won. She may not seem professional and may not have a perfect case record but she wears the defense down and pretty much wins every time in Webster.
Amy Zachary does kick ass in the court room! I had her and she won every case!
i wouldnt recommend

Morganfield, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2012
Amy Zachary is one of the most unreliable attorneys around! She NEVER returns client phone calls, doesn't show up for court, is known to cancel a meeting with a client 10 minutes after the appointment time. If you want a decent attorney for anything that requires litigation, there are no attorneys worth a dime in this county when it comes to family court!!!!!!! Suzie Moore is a very good attorney but best bet is Pam Corbin in Madisonville. Other good ones are
Zach Womack and Mark little.
Dontknowabouttha t

Crete, IL

#7 Jun 14, 2012
I would agree that she is not very reliable. I never said she was good, I just said she wins in Webster Co. I think she just wears the others down. Pam is very good too but you're in the same situation with her as for not returning phone calls. I've heard many attny's won't take the case when they hear Zachary's on the other end because they say the client wouldn't be able to afford the fees after all the hoops she'd make them go through. I'm not saying that's a good thing but when you want something to go your way you'd be better off with a pit bull than a chihuahua.
i wouldnt recommend

Morganfield, KY

#8 Jun 14, 2012
Dontknowaboutthat wrote:
I would agree that she is not very reliable. I never said she was good, I just said she wins in Webster Co. I think she just wears the others down. Pam is very good too but you're in the same situation with her as for not returning phone calls. I've heard many attny's won't take the case when they hear Zachary's on the other end because they say the client wouldn't be able to afford the fees after all the hoops she'd make them go through. I'm not saying that's a good thing but when you want something to go your way you'd be better off with a pit bull than a chihuahua.
I would rather pay Pam to beat Amy, regardless, if Amy is going to file multiple motions, and continuances for any case, she would be paid by the client she is representing. Best bet is to go big (well best in the area anyway) or go home. Request that the other party (whether it be petitioner or respondent, depending on who initiates the proceedings) pay attorneys fee!!
lmfao

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Looks like some people been on the wrong side of Amealia. lol lol lol lol Haters gonna Hate!!! look bet on her any day and twice on Sundays.
lmfao

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Unless you want to lose that is. or pick one of these other options, and risk the father picking her. your choice.
baby doll

Madisonville, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2013
try julia crenshaw in hopkinsville....she is awesome!
fyi

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Get ready to pay 3000.00 retainer fee with corbin but trusg me shes awesome shes my lawyer has been for three years now
383boy

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Theresa Hinton in Madisonville. She is the BEST
Mia

Mabelvale, AR

#15 May 24, 2013
Steve Gold in Henderson. Call him he's no joke! He knows his shit and gets to the point!!
rite on

Princeton, KY

#16 Jun 7, 2013
Pam Corbin is #1!! I had her and she knows the law. She wont take a case unless she knows she can win it. Corbin all the way..........
Doc

Elkton, KY

#17 Jun 10, 2013
If you want cut throat is go with Ben Leonard he took kids from woman who was in hospice dying from cancer he's about as cut throat as it gets. I feel sorry for the people that took her to court she was a great mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy williams McDowell 3 min coal miners wifey 2
damn tired Thu just some dumb guy 3
men who cheat on their wives Thu yep 7
Tabetha Hopson got a DUI Thu P Town Smooth 7
women who cheat on their hubbys Thu pink 11
people in this town May 24 just some guy 3
Willie Gooch May 23 Ha Ha 8
More from around the web

Providence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE