crack dealers at the providence car w...
Tristan crook

Madisonville, KY

#191 Nov 29, 2012
Hummm wrote:
Why would you even bring up a topix that has been dead for 6 months.... Shows how bright you really are!!!
im just as bright as u think u r mothafucka
bubba

Nebo, KY

#192 Nov 29, 2012
Tristan crook wrote:
<quoted text>im just as bright as u think u r mothafucka
the boys out there at the car wash sure good at sellng the white powder but they never did learn how to spell, guess the ape comes out in them
mexican bitch here

United States

#193 Dec 1, 2012
Haters mad cuz Mexicans do it better
jeff

Dunmor, KY

#194 Dec 1, 2012
mexican bitch here wrote:
Those coons and ground hogs are a joke to our community.
mexican bitch here

United States

#195 Dec 1, 2012
Your a joke to the community maybe you red necks need to grow up
jeff

Dunmor, KY

#196 Dec 1, 2012
Your a joke to the community maybe you red necks need to grow up
No, you are a joke to the community, if you dont like the way we do things then you move on, dont let the door hit you in the azz on way out.
Rahshidian

Madisonville, KY

#197 Jan 14, 2013
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Those coons and ground hogs are a joke to our community.
Hey they got me this time.
yes sir

Tucker, GA

#198 Jan 17, 2013
Maybe the police could do something about the drugs in this town if they actually had the support of the community and actually had the money and resources to effectively track and bust drug dealers and users. I wish the police could afford a second shift drug dog and i wish they had better cars and equipment to deal with this drug problem. We should all go to the council meetings and demand to the city council they provide the police with the appropriate funds to combat drugs in our communities before our kids are subject to it
citizen

Cadiz, KY

#199 Jan 18, 2013
yes sir wrote:
Maybe the police could do something about the drugs in this town if they actually had the support of the community and actually had the money and resources to effectively track and bust drug dealers and users. I wish the police could afford a second shift drug dog and i wish they had better cars and equipment to deal with this drug problem. We should all go to the council meetings and demand to the city council they provide the police with the appropriate funds to combat drugs in our communities before our kids are subject to it
Amen brother
citizen

Cadiz, KY

#200 Jan 18, 2013
Rahshidian wrote:
<quoted text> Hey they got me this time.
What did they get you for?
earl williams

Dunmor, KY

#201 Feb 27, 2013
everyone don't sell crack
Dwight

Gilbertsville, KY

#202 Feb 27, 2013
earl williams wrote:
everyone don't sell crack
One thing you can count on is I dont sell crack!
john henkly

Tucker, GA

#204 Feb 28, 2013
tellmemore wrote:
Stop pissing and moaning because i called you out on a few things and i was right about it.

Our president is black? Why do you say our president is black? What makes him black when one of his parents is black and the other one is white? Why cant you just as easily call him white as you are calling him black?

Could it be you do not desire to call him white due to the fact you are subconsciously opposed to the idea that for a person to be 50% black and 50% white would mean that both races are equal?
What time do they sell the crack and do they sell fat rocks! I need some fat rocks so I can get high
ba ba black sheep

Owensboro, KY

#205 Mar 3, 2013
This is what really happens at the car wash. Maybe you should take a closer look!!!! JS
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Fact

Greenville, KY

#206 Mar 3, 2013
All blacks are too lazy to work, They are either on welfare, sell dope, or steal, Those are the only things blacks know how to do, It is not their fault, It has been taught to so many generations that it is all they know. Why are aspirins white?

Because THEY WORK!!!

What do blacks have in common with a bicycle?

They only work when you put chains on them.
Curious

Greenville, KY

#207 Mar 3, 2013
This thread was made in 2008, Why in the hell is it still going in 2013?
Rollinspunk78

United States

#208 Mar 12, 2013
. I grew up in that dump. I drive a truck all over the country. I met this little Mexican girl out in San Diego. She's stationed out there. So I run back and forth from here to California. I must say it seems to me that my mamacita has been better to me than all the white girls I have been with. And while I'm at it? I don't like tiny girls. I need a curvy women. She's got curves where it counts. I reckon I'm the white Sir-MIX- ALLOT... God I hope this last:-)
Hmmm

Cadiz, KY

#209 Mar 13, 2013
Rollinspunk78 wrote:
<quoted text>. I grew up in that dump. I drive a truck all over the country. I met this little Mexican girl out in San Diego. She's stationed out there. So I run back and forth from here to California. I must say it seems to me that my mamacita has been better to me than all the white girls I have been with. And while I'm at it? I don't like tiny girls. I need a curvy women. She's got curves where it counts. I reckon I'm the white Sir-MIX- ALLOT... God I hope this last:-)
then why dont you just stay out there
Rollinspunk78

United States

#210 Mar 14, 2013
Well I would. But I got a daughter that lives here. I wish I could mover her with me. But I can't. I see the bible belt as a good place 2 raise a little girl. To many churches. I don't want those small minded dumbases filling her head fool nonsense. I'm glad me and her mom are still freinds. She does a good job of keeping that crap away from her. We don't want her siting in 1 of those churches when she gets older. Shareing her husband with somebody:-)
Truth Is

Greenville, KY

#211 Mar 14, 2013
The only church you would have to worry about is the Rigdonite church uptown!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck 11 min Pablo 20
Samantha lewis 6 hr Paul 13
Haha it's not my place to call you out... 6 hr Paul 8
new police cheif (Jun '09) 10 hr Looking 59
John Lundstrom 10 hr Cats out of the bag 16
Jason key 17 hr Fact 7
Princeton Ky......Speed Trap City 20 hr Carlos 8

Providence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance