crack dealers at the providence car w...

crack dealers at the providence car wash.

Posted in the Providence Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Honest Truth

Tennyson, IN

#2 May 10, 2008
Ethnic cleansing to get rid of blacks and mexicans???

Are you sure you dont live in a compound down in Dawson Springs???
tellmemore

Tennyson, IN

#4 Jan 18, 2009
No they dont...you just think they do because you are thinking with a depraved mentality.
saywhat

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2009
bdd wrote:
all blacks sell crack
grow up

“I am 100% me!”

Since: Sep 08

Dawson Springs

#6 Jan 25, 2009
iwannaknow wrote:
the ppd needs to do something about the crack dealers at the car wash at finley and westerfield the blacks hang out ther and sell crack on a nightly bassis destroying the fabric of our society. webster county needs a good ethnic cleansing get rid of some mexicans and blacks.
That is about the stupidest thing i have ever read. I actually feel dumber just because i read it. Maybe you could go back to school and learn how to spell, then you could learn a little more about racism as well. There is nothing wrong with black people or mexican people. Pick up a history book, there are several great people of all races who have made wonderful contributions to the USA. And by the way, you are ignorant to assume that black people sell crack. Before you get on here and make yourself look stupid, get your facts straight!
hiphopbaby

Evansville, IN

#7 Feb 1, 2009
y it goota b blacks? WHITE PLP CAN CAUSE JUST AS MUCH TROUBLE
saywhat

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2009
hiphopbaby wrote:
y it goota b blacks? WHITE PLP CAN CAUSE JUST AS MUCH TROUBLE
How right you are.
saywhat

White House, TN

#9 Feb 15, 2009
Crystal Morse wrote:
<quoted text>
That is about the stupidest thing i have ever read. I actually feel dumber just because i read it. Maybe you could go back to school and learn how to spell, then you could learn a little more about racism as well. There is nothing wrong with black people or mexican people. Pick up a history book, there are several great people of all races who have made wonderful contributions to the USA. And by the way, you are ignorant to assume that black people sell crack. Before you get on here and make yourself look stupid, get your facts straight!
I understand where you're coming from. I'm white, but have blacks, Italians and Japanese in my family. There are racists in every race, but people usually focus on "white" racists. White meaning any descent whether scottish, dutch, english, whatever. For me, I'm Scottish-American, my brother-in-law is African-American...we laugh over how he gets to be called that, but people still just call me white.

Blacks do get a bad rap so many times, as do poor white people. I've gotten a bad rap several times because of lies about my past. I, too, have been just as discriminated against..only difference is that it wasn't because of my color. It's quite unfair and the worse part is a lot of blacks don't like whites over the way their grandparents had been treated (1920s, 30's, 40's, 50, 60's). Sad to say, if I was black, I'd probably be racist towards white's. It sickens me to think of how so many were treated. Now, having said that, the biggest shame of it all is of all the many whites (of all descents) who has helped blacks or been on their side, that gets little attention.
By the way, I'm glad Obama is President. And, if Jimi Hendrix was alive, I'd be fighting to meet him...not because he's black, but because he was talented, unique and absolutely gorgeous.
tellmemore

Tennyson, IN

#10 Feb 20, 2009
This is what i know:
(1)I know for a fact there is crack cocaine sold every night of the week at the carwash located on finley street in providence.
(2)Most of the time when i drive past that location there are black folks that hang out at that carwash.
(3)Very rarely have i ever noticed any white folks hanging out at that carwash. The only white folks i ever see there are white girls with greasy hair, dirty clothes and a vacant look in their eyes. These girls are there trading sexual favors for crack cocaine.

Everyone in providence knows that crack cocaine being sold at that carwash and since there arent any white people down there then who do you think is selling it???

Its not too hard to figure out Ms. Morse.
saywhat

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2009
I'm unsure if you were replying to me...if so, then I am a Ms., but I'm not Ms. Morse...whoever that is. Anyway, why do the pigs not watch this area? Why don't the people that live in this area go to every council meeting until something is done about this problem?
saywhat

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2009
Tellmemore, After reading the previous posts, I se that you were in fac talking to a Morse, sorry, my bad :)

“I am 100% me!”

Since: Sep 08

Dawson Springs

#13 Feb 23, 2009
There is only one way to know for a fact that crack is being sold there. Now, if you have witnessed a cocaine transaction YOURSELF then you know for a fact. If not then it is NOT a fact. There is definately something going on here and it's wrong, it's called racism. Not all black people are thugs or pimps, or dealers. Just like all white people are not red neck wife beaters.
loving parent

United States

#14 Feb 24, 2009
we arent racist we are protecting our kids. no one wants their daughters to have a big black weiner stuck in them. i know i dont want that to happen my daughter
say what

United States

#15 Feb 24, 2009
crystal morse is related to mickey morse thats why she is protecting crack dealers she dont want mickey to lose his connections and not be able to get his dope

“I am 100% me!”

Since: Sep 08

Dawson Springs

#16 Feb 24, 2009
Okay were such a "loving parent" you would be more open minded about you childrens mate choices. You would realize that things like respect, loyality, and how someone treats your daughter is much more important that the color of ones skin. So would you rather your daughter be with a jobless wifebeater just because he is white? And as far as me being related to anybody named Mickey Morse, that is not true. Get your facts straight before you get on here and make a fool of yourself.
tellmemore

Tennyson, IN

#17 Feb 25, 2009
I am under the impression that you are truly a very stupid person Ms. Crystal Morse.

Because you say stupid things like...

"There is only one way to know for a fact that crack is being sold there. Now, if you have witnessed a cocaine transaction YOURSELF then you know for a fact. If not then it is NOT a fact."

If i fire a shotgun and you were not there to hear the shot noise does that mean there was not a shot noise just because you were not personally there to hear it?

Dont lecture me or anyone else on these forums about what you call "facts" because i know more about discerning fact from fantasy than you ever dreamed it was possible to know.

I know for a fact there is crack cocaine being sold at that carwash because i have a friend who used to smoke crack cocaine and has been arrested for posession of crack cocaine. We often drive past that carwash on the way to work and every time we go past that location he points out the drug dealers and calls them by their names and everyone he points out and names is black. And before you start more of your stupid racist this and racist that psychobabbling nonsense ill go ahead and inform you that my friend is black.

You are a fine one to talk about racism when you say stupid stuff like...

"There is definately something going on here and it's wrong, it's called racism. Not all black people are thugs or pimps, or dealers. Just like all white people are not red neck wife beaters."

What are you trying to say? That not all white people are red neck wife beaters maybe except for nine out of ten are redneck wife beaters.

The truth is i think you are a freaking race traitor. If you were black and you talked trash about the black race like you do about your own white race the black folks would chew you up and spit you out so bad you wouldnt know what to do.

You want to know who is looking like a fool on these forums...ill tell you how you can know. Simply go into the bathroom and look into the mirror and you will see who the real fool is.
tellmemore

Tennyson, IN

#18 Feb 25, 2009
If someone would take their belt off and beat your silly know it all A$$ black and blue then you wouldnt be on these forums disrespecting and raising hell with people who freely speak their minds as they are guaranteed that right by the United States Constitution.

“I am 100% me!”

Since: Sep 08

Dawson Springs

#19 Feb 26, 2009
A race traitor?? No, it is called equality. Just because we are white does not mean we prove to be superior. I have not "trash talked" anyone white or black. There are people of every age, race, and religion that show major fault. There is a difference in hear say and fact though. Just because someone tells you something that does not make it a fact. If you friend had said that the sky was purple and monkeys fly out of his ass at night would that be true? No. I have not raised hell with anybody, i have simply spoken my opinions just as you all have. You on the other hand have been disrespectful to the whole african american race. Some of the things that you have stated are ludicrous. By the way, did you know that our president is black? He should do wonders for the economy with his crack selling skills, since he is black and all.
tellmemore

Tennyson, IN

#20 Feb 27, 2009
Stop pissing and moaning because i called you out on a few things and i was right about it.

Our president is black? Why do you say our president is black? What makes him black when one of his parents is black and the other one is white? Why cant you just as easily call him white as you are calling him black?

Could it be you do not desire to call him white due to the fact you are subconsciously opposed to the idea that for a person to be 50% black and 50% white would mean that both races are equal?

“Winner Winner Chicken Dinner”

Since: Aug 08

Providence

#21 Feb 28, 2009
loving parent wrote:
we arent racist we are protecting our kids. no one wants their daughters to have a big black weiner stuck in them. i know i dont want that to happen my daughter
how you know a weiner of any color already stuck up in your daughter?
saywhat

United States

#22 Mar 3, 2009
say what wrote:
crystal morse is related to mickey morse thats why she is protecting crack dealers she dont want mickey to lose his connections and not be able to get his dope
Whoever wrote this...please know that the name "saywhat" is already taken. Find yourself a new name. THANKS, saywhat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't vote for Jim Gooch 1 hr Moonman 101
scott bright (Jan '14) Tue ABC123 5
White Granprix Tue A nother life 3
Complaints About the Cop In Question Aug 29 wow 23
Mystic Hibner Aug 25 billy R 2
chase Aug 25 ammofordealers 3
Crystal Davis Aug 21 ammo 15

Providence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Providence Mortgages