just moved to providence

Posted in the Providence Forum

new guy

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 31, 2011
I just recently moved to providence and I'm looking to find some people to hang out with. I don't do drugs and I don't party.
Providence Sux

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2011
Run far far away, i feel sorry for you for moving to hell.
JockItch

Evansville, IN

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Good luck sorting through all the typical Providence trash trying to to find some decent people to hang out with.
why

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2011
what the hell did you move to providence for? you need to run far away providence is drama,and if you don't do drugs or party you are in the wrong place
Justice

Princeton, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2011
Try visiting one of the local churches. Everyone is not on drugs or do they all party
Felix

United States

#6 Aug 3, 2011
i am going to tell you what i told tim rigdon when he came to town, welcome to hell.
Vogon

Belton, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Justice wrote:
Try visiting one of the local churches. Everyone is not on drugs or do they all party
Yeah, I hear joining a cult is just the thing for loneliness.
new guy

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2011
Well church may be a good thing to get into here. Just have to find the right one. And I do hate living here. Wishing I could find a woman to spend some time with. I moved here to be closer to my work.
Mad Max

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2011
try christian worship center,its an awesome church.
really

United States

#10 Aug 7, 2011
already feel sorry for you!!!
thinking

Belton, KY

#11 Aug 7, 2011
providence isnt that bad if you FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE. then it can be a fun stay for the while you want to be here. how old are you and where do you work? it wont be hard to find where you fit in here just by that!
really

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2011
"The Right People"? In PROVIDENCE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! What planet did you come from?
Cult

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2011
Justice wrote:
Yea, go ahead and start visiting one of Providence finest churches. Then just wait, and it will only be a matter of time, until the gossip and backstabbing starts.
new guy

United States

#14 Aug 8, 2011
thinking wrote:
providence isnt that bad if you FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE. then it can be a fun stay for the while you want to be here. how old are you and where do you work? it wont be hard to find where you fit in here just by that!
I work for ware trucking. I'm 25 and live at marlin gardens. Yes I know about that place. It sucks.
Whoa Nellie

United States

#15 Aug 12, 2011
You still here?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i seen it all 4 hr jughead 15
Providence water, bills, and local gov Thu Thetruth 1
hello Dec 18 Jughead 2
girls Dec 18 Jughead 2
Providence Music Thread (Jul '13) Dec 17 Jughead 5
Arik Williams (Aug '13) Dec 17 Jughead 3
Ashley Dec 17 Jughead 2
Providence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Providence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Providence News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Providence

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 am PST

ESPN 7:36AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Live St. Louis Score and Analysis
ESPN12:48 PM
Coughlin wears tribute to slain NYPD officers