Hardee's A Dangerous Place For Christ...

Hardee's A Dangerous Place For Christians To Work

Posted in the Providence Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Non-Believer

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Former Employee wrote:
I just wanted to warn anyone who is a christian about working at a hardee's restaurant. It can do permanent damage to you relationship God and cause you to turn your back on Jesus. i have a scripture to back this claim. Matt 19:26 says with God all things are possible, that means it is possible for anything to happen. I know because it happened to me.
I'll take a [email protected] thick burger!
The Purple Thread

Dunmor, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2012
I really wish I could live in a world full of ghosts and demons and conspiracies like most of the Christians around here do. Their daily delusions have to better than any game of Dungeons and Dragons.
BWAHAHAHAHA

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Hardees is a dangerous place for Christians lol!!! BWAHHHHHHH HAHAHHHAAA

Christians dominate and bully this country up and down. I guess I'm going to have to go to Hardees more now. Give me a Monster Burger with extra Christian!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 17, 2012
The Purple Thread wrote:
I really wish I could live in a world full of ghosts and demons and conspiracies like most of the Christians around here do. Their daily delusions have to better than any game of Dungeons and Dragons.
I know. Isn't it funny! These people are so pre-historically ignorant it's almost like a daily comedy show.
Non-Believer

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2012
One time I was on a road trip and I stopped at Hardees for a Monster Burger. 30 minutes later I sh!t my pants so hard! I was praying that I could hold it until I got to a rest stop, but god didn't answer.
BWAHAHAHAHA

Murray, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Non-Believer wrote:
One time I was on a road trip and I stopped at Hardees for a Monster Burger. 30 minutes later I sh!t my pants so hard! I was praying that I could hold it until I got to a rest stop, but god didn't answer.
Little did you know, it was the DEVIL who made that sandwich!!! LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I can't get enough. I love this freaking thread!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA

Murray, KY

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Preacher Man wrote:
It's the liberals who are ruining this country not Christians! Liberals want to legalize same sex marriages they defend everything God is against, That is why this country is in a mess. God has removed his blessings from this country because of accepting the gay lifestyle!!! The bible says if people will REPENT and TURN from their WICKED WAYS he will HEAL THEIR LAND!!! Thats the answer to fixing Americas economy, Get people to REPENT and make a stand against the gay epidemic that is poisoning the whole world!
Preacher Man, no offense, but you are an absolute dinosaur. Sometimes with age people choose to educate themselves, open themselves up to the world. In other words, keep up.
This ramble is so funny because you really don't have a point, just all over the place. Liberals, gays... which is it? Both? You're such an inbred idiot all you know is hate. What mommy and daddy pumped into you is the same gunk you're pushing on us. Except we're in on the joke: Your mommy and daddy were fucking idiots, and therefore, so are you. Take your whack ass false prophet nonsense to someone actually dumb enough to believe in it. There is no God, and if there was, he sure wouldn't care about homosexuality. IT happens in all forms of nature.
BWAHAHAHAHA

Murray, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2012
go to HArdees with "Former Employee" and eat a jizz sandwich fixed by a gay!
Non-Believer

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHA wrote:
go to HArdees with "Former Employee" and eat a jizz sandwich fixed by a gay!
That's not mayo? Fuk!
Non-Believer

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text> Preacher Man, no offense, but you are an absolute dinosaur. Sometimes with age people choose to educate themselves, open themselves up to the world. In other words, keep up.
This ramble is so funny because you really don't have a point, just all over the place. Liberals, gays... which is it? Both? You're such an inbred idiot all you know is hate. What mommy and daddy pumped into you is the same gunk you're pushing on us. Except we're in on the joke: Your mommy and daddy were fucking idiots, and therefore, so are you. Take your whack ass false prophet nonsense to someone actually dumb enough to believe in it. There is no God, and if there was, he sure wouldn't care about homosexuality. IT happens in all forms of nature.
The worst forms of bigotry stem from childhood indoctrination. The idiots will always swear by the word of their idiot parents.
BWAHAHAHAHA

Murray, KY

#15 Jul 17, 2012
-FishRoy- wrote:
Two Men cannot reproduce, Neither two women. God did make male and female to reproduce, The crazy guy got that much right, And he doesn't preach God hates gays like Westboro Baptist, just a thought.
Dog and Cat don't reproduce either, but I've seen them co-exist with love. What's your point, man? And he does preach hate,, direct hate of homosexuals, and liberals (as if he even knows what a liberal is). I think God is a fairy tale that a bunch of old people are trying to hold onto and pass along. And that people really understand the Bible is a bunch of myths and outdated propaganda written by men just like me and you. I think you treat people morally and fuck whomever you want to, as long as they are of age and willing consent. I don't push my beliefs on anyone, and it pisses me off fiercely when I have to listen to someone who can barely tie a shoe tell me how to live.
BWAHAHAHAHA

Calhoun, KY

#17 Jul 17, 2012
-FishRoy- wrote:
I did not see anywhere, where he sais he hated homosexuals, He just like me said it was morally wrong. the deal with Hardee's is nuts though. I agree with the others on that, It is crazy to believe that. I do not hate gays either i just don't like what they do and how they want to be accepted as normal when it is NOT NORMAL!
it is normal. In all species, homosexuality exists in normally around 7-10% of population. Meaning, at least scientifically, that homosexuality is a given in all form of life. And I have a real problem with you trying to hide behind the morality issue.
If you had any morality, you wouldn't judge something you avoid or don't care to comprehend. That is more often defined as ignorance, not some qualm of morality. So basically, you're a bonafide bigot hiding behind the cloak of morality. You're also a product of your upbringing and environment, so who can really be mad at ignorance? Not me, that's all on you. Good luck in excluding others bc they weren't born like you.
Ahahsha

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Former Employee wrote:
I just wanted to warn anyone who is a christian about working at a hardee's restaurant. It can do permanent damage to you relationship God and cause you to turn your back on Jesus. i have a scripture to back this claim. Matt 19:26 says with God all things are possible, that means it is possible for anything to happen. I know because it happened to me.
That is so funny!!! Hardee's hates Christians!!! Ahahahahajahaaaaa!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!
loved it

Aurora, IL

#19 Jul 18, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
it is normal. In all species, homosexuality exists in normally around 7-10% of population. Meaning, at least scientifically, that homosexuality is a given in all form of life.
Normal is actually just the acceptance of a belief, action or idea by a majority of society. In ancient Greece, for example, it was "normal" for old men to
teach young men about sex....in a completely hands on fashion. In our society we consider this pedophilia and make laws against it....thus normal changes with each passing of time, each new culture, etc. Therefore, if, by your own statistic, homosexuality exists in only 7-10%
of the population that still leaves 90-93% where it does not exist...thus it cannot be described as "normal."
Former Employee

United States

#20 Jul 18, 2012
Wow, I try to warn people about the spititual dangers of working for Hardee's and it turns into this? Geez! People need to learn how to stay on topic it beats all i have ever seen.
Non-Believer

United States

#21 Jul 18, 2012
Former Employee wrote:
Wow, I try to warn people about the spititual dangers of working for Hardee's and it turns into this? Geez! People need to learn how to stay on topic it beats all i have ever seen.
And I must also warn people of the dangers of working at Dairy Queen! If you work there, you become a midget.
Former Employee

United States

#22 Jul 18, 2012
Non-Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
And I must also warn people of the dangers of working at Dairy Queen! If you work there, you become a midget.
It's possible, The bible does say with God all things are possible, So, It is possible for it to happen!
Non-Believer

United States

#23 Jul 18, 2012
loved it wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal is actually just the acceptance of a belief, action or idea by a majority of society. In ancient Greece, for example, it was "normal" for old men to
teach young men about sex....in a completely hands on fashion. In our society we consider this pedophilia and make laws against it....thus normal changes with each passing of time, each new culture, etc. Therefore, if, by your own statistic, homosexuality exists in only 7-10%
of the population that still leaves 90-93% where it does not exist...thus it cannot be described as "normal."
Actually, you are wrong... The statistic of homosexuality existing in 7-10% means that this is the percentage directly afflicted by homosexuality... That doesn't mean that only that 7-10% are exposed to it, or that they are solely accepting of it. The percentage of the population that consider it normal would be drastically greater.
Swimmers

United States

#24 Jul 18, 2012
I used to work at a baskin Robbins. They made me eat my own frozen semen there.
Gayle

Louisville, KY

#25 Jul 19, 2012
I am a former employee at Denny's. I know what you're talking about. They forced me to worship the devil. We had a devil worship every Wednesday night after work - mandatory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milfs of Webster County 8 hr Drinkup 3
Who is a cut throat, child custody lawyer aroun... (Jun '12) 11 hr Amy is a joke 28
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat Groot 757
Lori Belt (Aug '12) Apr 21 Wow 43
GIRL IN TRAFFICIN CHARGES, WHOES THE GURL? Hear... (Feb '12) Apr 21 2017 mckay 22
White women who have half breed kids Apr 19 Mwwww 5
Steven (Nov '13) Apr 18 Omg222 15

Providence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Providence Mortgages