First Prev
of 3
Next Last
American

Springfield, OH

#1 May 11, 2013
She's a media w hore. She inserted herself into an issue that was NONE OF HER BUSINESS. She wanted her "15 minutes of fame" and now she's got it. The name Martha Mullen will be forever linked to the Boston bombers. Martha Mullen = MEDIA W HORE.

From the Daily Mail: "She later called the Globe wanting to tell her story, according the the reporter who took the call".

God didn't call her to do this, her EGO "called" her to do it. Such a self-serving sanctimonious hypocrite. Thinking only of herself. TYPICAL EGOMANIAC.
American

Springfield, OH

#2 May 11, 2013
This is a psychotic woman who craves attention. Notice she did this right after another woman tried to give away her plot at Arlington.

Not to be outdone, Martha Muller decided that SHE was the "chosen one" to make headlines worldwide, and to be a fuse for future attacks against Americans by terrorist Muslims. She is their hero now.
Real Christian American

United States

#3 May 11, 2013
Get over your hate and your self righteousness. It's a dead body. It's now underground. This woman acted out of compassion and out of her Christian duty to help bury the dead because hateful idiots were picketing the funeral home that was simply doing its job. LET IT GO. You stewing in your hate out of your so called patriotic does nothing but cause more hate. REAL AMERICANS preach love.
Patty in Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#4 May 12, 2013
He did not deserve the US dirt thrown over his dead body. I live miles away from Richmond, VA, but I am appalled that he would be buried anywhere on US Soil. You’re right, it’s a dead body……..feed it to the sharks!
Patty in Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#5 May 12, 2013
By the way.......American from Springfield, OH, I totally agree. And "Supposedly Real Christian American", get the log out of your own eye!
American

Springfield, OH

#6 May 12, 2013
Real Christian American:

You are NEITHER. Martha Mullen did this for PUBLICITY. She CALLED the media HERSELF, to toot her own horn. She's as psycho as the women who fall in love with serial killers behind bars. She's an attention-seeking wannabe, who wanted her name attached to this tragedy and the Boston Bombers FOREVER.

SHE WANTED IT, NOW SHE'S GETTING WHAT SHE WANTED. Hope she enjoys her play for fame.

Get over yourself, you must be her idiot husband.
American

Springfield, OH

#7 May 12, 2013
Real Christian American wrote:
Get over your hate and your self righteousness. It's a dead body. It's now underground. This woman acted out of compassion and out of her Christian duty to help bury the dead because hateful idiots were picketing the funeral home that was simply doing its job.
"Compassion" and "Christian Duty" is the excuse she's using? What about "compassion" for the people who live in that area? What about her "Christian duty" to the Golden Rule? "Do unto others" WITHOUT DOING HARM. She HARMED this country, she HARMED the community where the Muslim terrorist is buried, and she is now a HERO to Muslim terrorists because she stuck the knife in and twisted it into REAL Americans.

People like you are extremely obtuse and really don't have a clue about the OTHER SIDE of an issue; I guess when you blame your behavior on "God", you can get away with anything. Just like the Jihadists.

Maybe Martha Mullen identifies with them, maybe she really wanted to stick it to Caroline County, VA for some perceived slight, or maybe fame isn't enough, maybe she'll even start a "non-profit" that she can PROFIT from........The possibilities are endless.

Either way, she did NOT do this out of "compassion" or "Christian Duty".......every step in this process was self-serving to Martha Mullen. This isn't about burying a body, this is about Martha Mullen getting her 15 minutes of fame.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#8 May 12, 2013
I'm just glad he is dead and buried. No taxpayer costs to incarcerate this terrorist until his execution. His brother took care of that by running him down with the stolen SUV.

Virginia has bodies of criminals buried here that committed more murders than this scum. Him being worm food in Virginia is fine with me.
American

Springfield, OH

#9 May 12, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
I'm just glad he is dead and buried. No taxpayer costs to incarcerate this terrorist until his execution. His brother took care of that by running him down with the stolen SUV.
Virginia has bodies of criminals buried here that committed more murders than this scum. Him being worm food in Virginia is fine with me.
It's easy to simplify this down to "worm food", but his body is SO MUCH MORE than that to other Muslim terrorists. He's a martyr to them and he's right in the heart of America.

You might not be aware of what "adding insult to injury" means, but I and many other Americans do; this isn't about burying a body, it's about Martha Mullen making a statement, at the expense of others.

Martha Mullen thought of no one else but herself. The antithesis of "Christian values".

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#10 May 12, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to simplify this down to "worm food", but his body is SO MUCH MORE than that to other Muslim terrorists. He's a martyr to them and he's right in the heart of America.
You might not be aware of what "adding insult to injury" means, but I and many other Americans do; this isn't about burying a body, it's about Martha Mullen making a statement, at the expense of others.
Martha Mullen thought of no one else but herself. The antithesis of "Christian values".
He wasn't a martyr, his brother ran him over with the stolen SUV. He didn't "die for the cause". His death was attributed to "blunt force trauma" from the vehicle driven by his brother hitting him according to the autopsy.

By the definitions and terms of his religion, he is nothing more than road kill. No 72 virgins for him.

Personally, I wish he had been dropped out of a plane at 20,000 feet over the ocean, but it is done.
stasi

Quinton, VA

#11 May 12, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
I'm just glad he is dead and buried. No taxpayer costs to incarcerate this terrorist until his execution. His brother took care of that by running him down with the stolen SUV.
Virginia has bodies of criminals buried here that committed more murders than this scum. Him being worm food in Virginia is fine with me.
Since you're such a believer in FATE, let's hope you face the same. You have a lot in common with him.
American

Springfield, OH

#12 May 12, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't a martyr, his brother ran him over with the stolen SUV. He didn't "die for the cause". His death was attributed to "blunt force trauma" from the vehicle driven by his brother hitting him according to the autopsy.
By the definitions and terms of his religion, he is nothing more than road kill. No 72 virgins for him.
Personally, I wish he had been dropped out of a plane at 20,000 feet over the ocean, but it is done.
I know he's not a martyr, but Muslim terrorists will MAKE him one.
Richmond Mom

Richmond, VA

#14 May 12, 2013
Rarely do things anger me as much as this woman. I agree she is a media whore and tooting her own horn. She is a pure idiot.

First off if you look at some of the previous terrorists that she talks about they were cremated. No one knows where their graves were if they were buried. Well she made damn sure everyone knew where they were.

Second, I would be really pissed off if I had a loved one buried in this cemetery. Why? 1. Who wants a terrorists that has killed next to them? 2. The chances of all of the graves/tombstones being defaced is going to happen at some point 3. Who is going to pay for this graveyard to be policed? Well not this dumb woman.

I personally am so pissed I feel like posting her address for the whole world to see. Of course it isn't hard to find.

I think her maiden name is Bell.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#15 May 13, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he's not a martyr, but Muslim terrorists will MAKE him one.
Some will try, but the world knows he died from his brother running him down in the SUV they stole.

That makes him a murderer and a thief, not a martyr. This one is dead and buried at no cost to the taxpayers.
Lis

Sandston, VA

#16 May 13, 2013
I agree with other's here, Martha Mullen is selfish. She did not think about the impact that her actions would have on the people who live in that county, I feel that she put them in danger. Other terrorist may decide to visit his grave or notice the nearby amusement park and plan an attack there. People with loved ones buried that should not have to deal with that. This woman was more concerned about a terrorist than the American people. This lady created a host of problems for this county and the people who have to live there. It was not her decision to make and these people were not given any warning. I too feel that she was just starved for attention. What gave her the right to make this decision for the state of Virginia.
American

Springfield, OH

#17 May 13, 2013
What's really disturbing is that she is licensed to practice in the mental health field, according to media reports.

Physician, HEAL THYSELF!
American

Springfield, OH

#18 May 13, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Some will try, but the world knows he died from his brother running him down in the SUV they stole.
That makes him a murderer and a thief, not a martyr. This one is dead and buried at no cost to the taxpayers.
Call him a martyr, jihadist, terrorist, whatever. The fact remains that he is now a hero to other terrorists. They are laughing at Americans because of this; they see this as an act of weakness.

Martha Mullen said she wanted us to "heal", but doing what she did made the injury and insult even deeper, and will take LONGER to heal. She accomplished just the opposite of what she claimed she did it for.

That's the reason that I thinks she did it for attention. She's either a bald-faced liar (about why she did it), or she is completely unhinged to think that her offensive act would help to "heal" ANYTHING.
True Virginian

Providence Forge, VA

#19 May 14, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Call him a martyr, jihadist, terrorist, whatever. The fact remains that he is now a hero to other terrorists. They are laughing at Americans because of this; they see this as an act of weakness.
Martha Mullen said she wanted us to "heal", but doing what she did made the injury and insult even deeper, and will take LONGER to heal. She accomplished just the opposite of what she claimed she did it for.
That's the reason that I thinks she did it for attention. She's either a bald-faced liar (about why she did it), or she is completely unhinged to think that her offensive act would help to "heal" ANYTHING.
I agree with all that you've said. Unfortunately, some cannot see the damage that has been done and what is yet still to come as a result of having a terrorist buried on US soil.

When I heard he was buried in Doswell, VA -- it made me sick.
Feed him to the sharks or send his a-- to his parents who made this monster.

Martha didn't think about anyone but herself when she did this. I guess she doesn't mind being associated with a terrorist. Sounds like she needs a mental evaluation herself. Please do not let her continue to counsel our children. This idiot needs some serious help!

Furthermore, why get VA involved! The crime was not committed here nor did VA provide welfare for him and his family.

By the way, truly compassionate people reach out to the victims of a tragedy, not support terrorists who create it!!!
True Virginian

Providence Forge, VA

#20 May 14, 2013
Real Christian American wrote:
Get over your hate and your self righteousness. It's a dead body. It's now underground. This woman acted out of compassion and out of her Christian duty to help bury the dead because hateful idiots were picketing the funeral home that was simply doing its job. LET IT GO. You stewing in your hate out of your so called patriotic does nothing but cause more hate. REAL AMERICANS preach love.
I am a real American. We are not hateful idiots, just stand up for what we believe. Just because you are a Christian doesn't mean you should allow others to trample on you. This is a terrible character flaw. Individuals with true morals and standards will fight for what they believe and that is what is happening in this case.

I pray that you & Martha wake up & see the light!
True Virginian

Providence Forge, VA

#21 May 15, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Some will try, but the world knows he died from his brother running him down in the SUV they stole.
That makes him a murderer and a thief, not a martyr. This one is dead and buried at no cost to the taxpayers.
"No cost to taxpayers" ???? I don't think so.
Can you tell me who is paying for all this?
Furthermore, it's going to cost Virginians more to monitor his grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Research Not Helping with ebola virus Nov 21 skru 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Nov 21 mjjcpa 12,419
Review: Buckeye Partners LLP Nov 20 HAMNAS 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Nov 19 Swedenforever 20
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Nov 18 Buddy Mitchell 14
Debate: Farm Chores - Providence Forge, VA (May '12) May '12 buzzfriendly 1
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Providence Forge, VA (Mar '12) Mar '12 buzzfriendly 1

Providence Forge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Providence Forge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Providence Forge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:09 am PST