VA Senate Panel Again Kills Gun Show Loophole Bill

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

A Virginia Senate committee has again killed legislation to close the so-called "gun show loophole." The Courts of Justice Committee voted 11-3 to reject the measure Monday.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>If it the therapist you use he is obviously a quack. Maybe you fried your brain as an lsd eatin peace lovin hippie. Watever it is it has rendered you incapable of answering a simple question and resorting to throwing insults like a spider monkey slingin shxt.
go away cletus........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
So, even you admits that there is no real "Gun Show Loophole". The fact is that in this country the legal buying and selling of goods goes on every day. You ask why do these private sellers show up at gun shows, the same reason that major car dealers set up at colleges and universities across the country at graduation time. The same reason you see drug users driving through the black ghettos looking for drugs. It is fairly simple, if you have something to sell or looking to purchase something why would you NOT show up at places where you would have more potential buyers?
whether you dummies want to admit it or not, there exist a loop-hole.
you should already know what a loop-hole is/playing possum all the time will not excuse the wickedness of private gun buying/selling.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very funny, you will not post because you can not post. If you think that the average cop gets a fat check then you have just admitted to living in the ghetto. The main reason that shallow people such as you think that cops spend more time giving traffic tickets than anything is that you do not understand the structure of police departments. You see mostly traffic officers because they are the ones who are out there to be seen and stop these offenses before they happen. You do not get to see or if you do do not realize that you have seen the massive detective division, vice squad, multi department groups, admin service people and others who are fighting crime everyday in a more stealth type way.
The average cop has about a 40K base pay and if you think that is fat than you need to adjust your goals in life.

yea yea...bully for the po-po dept.. we all know too well that too many admin. personnel live behind a SAFE desk. none of those depts. are worthy of a 40grand payday, especially car chasing robo-cops. with all that undercover work how come very little gets accomplished when it comes to capturing the BIG drug dealers? HUH!!!!!!!
DIRTY COPS IS THE REASON.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
5 times, did you get that? 5 times the SCOTUS has determined the police have no responsibility to protect you. Their job IS REACTIVE ! I am not saying that is right, just the way it is.
If you want protection, buy a guard dog because I don't think you should own a gun. NObama is working on that as we speak.
lets fire all the cops and replace them with security guards....ppl. that are paid to protect not serve.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not like where you are living so much, you should stfu and move. By the way do you have the crime rates as far as crimes comitted and crimes solved to post?
he could say the same for you....stfu and move overseas if you don't like whats going on in this country
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
it is fine....if you think otherwise, your head has been screwed off by the FOX bots.
If you think this country is fine, you must be doing drugs, or are the dumbest coon in the Obama toilet. Even the Greeks think this government is screwed up. The retards countries of the world laugh at us for the idiot we have in the White House. Morons like you and Odumbo are what is wrong with the world.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>All those poor innocent children you slaughtered in nam fried your brain gramps
Do you seriously think ANY branch of the military would have taken no-show nothead, even during Vietnam?

I dont.

She is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big a coward to do anything about it.
In the know

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yea yea...bully for the po-po dept.. we all know too well that too many admin. personnel live behind a SAFE desk. none of those depts. are worthy of a 40grand payday, especially car chasing robo-cops. with all that undercover work how come very little gets accomplished when it comes to capturing the BIG drug dealers? HUH!!!!!!!
DIRTY COPS IS THE REASON.
Your statements might have merit, if, you knew ANYTHING about the workings of a police department. Perhaps you should walk that mile from your home and take a tour of the Henrico Department with your hands in front of you, for a change. By the way how is your two year old never brought law suit coming?
In the know

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
whether you dummies want to admit it or not, there exist a loop-hole.
you should already know what a loop-hole is/playing possum all the time will not excuse the wickedness of private gun buying/selling.
IF you know so much about a real gun show loophole, then, perhaps you can tell everybody what it is and how is it and how it benefits or is conected to the show. Your type gets off repeating little catch phrases and repeats them not really knowing anything about them.

Again, my little learning impaired friend, what is the gun show loophole. No private sales conducted outside of the building are not related to the show, just as if I advertise on gun brokers and sell a gun it is not part of a gun show.

By the way, how is your little three year old never filed law suit against the county coming?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>If you think this country is fine, you must be doing drugs, or are the dumbest coon in the Obama toilet. Even the Greeks think this government is screwed up. The retards countries of the world laugh at us for the idiot we have in the White House. Morons like you and Odumbo are what is wrong with the world.
the world is not laughing too damn hard at us...they depend heavily on what we buy from them. something is going right in the Stock Market, otherwise the investors would fly the coop. this country is on target to excel beyond your wildest imagination. i caution the motives of all those rethugs in the house that think they know more than the President. they offered and offered bogus shyt time and time again but only to get pushed away. the rethugs need to get the hell away from governing and just go the fck home.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statements might have merit, if, you knew ANYTHING about the workings of a police department. Perhaps you should walk that mile from your home and take a tour of the Henrico Department with your hands in front of you, for a change. By the way how is your two year old never brought law suit coming?
i know all too well the inner workings of a police dept....especially the HPD. they have some of the most redneckish azz blubber gut cops in and around the area. piss on them sorry a-holes. henrico citizens deserve better for what we are paying them.
In the Know

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be a dummy.....LOOP-HOLEs exists.....just like loop-holes exist for those MEGA-BAD CORPORATIONs that don't pay a dime on the billions of dollars in profits. LOOP-HOLES do exist for crazed azz gun sellers.
No problem, just name them and how they work to the benefit of the Gun Shows. A private sale in a place not in the show hall is not a loophole, it is a legal right of two people buying and selling a product.
As for the corporations you are just mad because they do not pay taxes and neither does your Nine Mile Road Mother, however, they ride first class.

By the way, how is that two year old law suit going, you know the one that has never been filed.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

hammer toes, the entire world looks at your foolish Obama as the biggest joke to ever come down the pike. They pull the wool over his eyes and take our tax money and laugh all the way to the bank. He and you are nothing but a stupid joke.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, just name them and how they work to the benefit of the Gun Shows. A private sale in a place not in the show hall is not a loophole, it is a legal right of two people buying and selling a product.
As for the corporations you are just mad because they do not pay taxes and neither does your Nine Mile Road Mother, however, they ride first class.
By the way, how is that two year old law suit going, you know the one that has never been filed.
soon, we'll get that damn loop-hole and hang your azzes out to dry.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes, the entire world looks at your foolish Obama as the biggest joke to ever come down the pike. They pull the wool over his eyes and take our tax money and laugh all the way to the bank. He and you are nothing but a stupid joke.
whose laughing all the way to the bank? you just admitted that other white folk and the chinese take our money...you're right, and they will continue to do so.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
whose laughing all the way to the bank? you just admitted that other white folk and the chinese take our money...you're right, and they will continue to do so.
Not quite right no-show.

He said they take OUR tax money. Everyone knows you don't pay taxes nothead.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big a coward to do anything about it!
In the Know

Natchez, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because Grape Ape in the White House allows them to.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because Grape Ape in the White House allows them to.
with the votes and help of all of his albino chimp teaKKKracka cuzns
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite right no-show.
He said they take OUR tax money. Everyone knows you don't pay taxes nothead.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big a coward to do anything about it!
like you know what the hell i pay....fake azz person.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
like you know what the hell i pay....fake azz person.
What I know about you no-show nothead:
I know you are a liar and a fool.
I know anything you claim about religion is fake.
I know nothing you say is without your "victicrat" poor little me spew.
I know you are ashamed that you are black.
I know you are a coward.
I know you are jealous of all white people because they are superior in your eyes.
I know you are a moron!

Next stupid statement you would like to make fool?

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid top pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Providence Forge Discussions

Search the Providence Forge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 23 min Le Jimbo 9,583
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 12 hr Winona 1,348
Debate: Gay Marriage - Richmond, VA (Jul '10) 18 hr GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 261
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) 18 hr GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 232
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Mon Jim 1,434
1960 Chevrolet Biscayne - Rock You Like a Hurri... Sun Rich C 1
Richmond REPO Homes with Guaranteed Financing Apr 13 Cheap Homes 1
•••
•••
•••
Providence Forge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Providence Forge Jobs

•••