Rape in Natchitoches Parish

Rape in Natchitoches Parish

There are 31 comments on the KLAX story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Rape in Natchitoches Parish. In it, KLAX reports that:

Natchitoches Parish Sheriff's Deputies have arrested a Natchitoches man in connection with a aggravated rape in Provencal according to Natchitoches Parish Sheriff Victor Jones Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLAX.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rape Hater

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
This F***** needs to be strung up by his N*** & Torched slowly! He is out roaming our parish rite now on BS bond set by Retired Alcoholic Ex-JUDGE, Who is refusing to Protect The Victim... So Beware of this Junky- Phyco Rapest... Be protected!!
Mac-truck

Lockhart, TX

#2 Dec 29, 2012
I hope big bubba takes care of him in jail
tess

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2012
maybe the rapist could take care of himself
Saving the taxpayers, money
Sex offenders cannot be rehabilitate d
matt

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2012
hope this "D" bag gets his. He is a sick man,deserves to die ....who touches a child ?
fat man

Lecompte, LA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
How old is the child?
wtf

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2012
hey need to cutt his p$$$$ off and shove down his damn throat and pour ants and gasoline allover his body, and set a fire under him and let his ass fry, or better yet let the family of the victim take matters in trheir own handsĀ¤ Just saying what I feel don't want to piss anyone off but oh well
Arizona backer

Ball, LA

#8 Dec 30, 2012
I don't think I know this guy. Looks like I should recognize him from somewhere though. Hope he gets plenty of jail time, can't feel sorry for a piece of crap like him.
really sad

Granbury, TX

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Mac-truck wrote:
I hope big bubba takes care of him in jail
Unfortunately "big bubba" won't ever get to cross paths with this P.O.S. They house these monsters with their own kind, in local jails and prisons alike. Seems these monsters that prey on children have rights and are entitled to be around other sickos like themselves. If they were housed in a general population setting they would likely be raped daily or killed(what they deserve) in my opinion.
shawn

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2012
He be out to do it again
shawn

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah he will
shawn

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2012
He get life imprisonment without benefit of parole you never see him out again audios amigos
shawn

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Bye bye your gone for good by state law
shawn

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Someone needs to put a gun to his head and blow his brains out I wish a deputy would go. In his cell and do it while he is sleeping blow his brains out with a 45.
shawn

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Rape Hater wrote:
This F***** needs to be strung up by his N*** & Torched slowly! He is out roaming our parish rite now on BS bond set by Retired Alcoholic Ex-JUDGE, Who is refusing to Protect The Victim... So Beware of this Junky- Phyco Rapest... Be protected!!
I want him dead immediately as soon as possible hire someone to kill him.
sorry

Rusk, TX

#16 Dec 30, 2012
child is 26 years old.
Provencal

Marion, AR

#17 Dec 30, 2012
I read that it was the teenaged daughter of his ex-WIFE. Sicko. He'll get segregation just like that baby killer from out here did, that fool is sitting in lockdown at the DC away from getting his ass stomped and so will the rapist. Throw them in GP!
nope

Rusk, TX

#18 Dec 30, 2012
where did you read that it was the teenage daughter? she does not have any teenage daughters she is barely 26. the mother called for her 26 year old daughter. and yes it is her ex husband that did this to her.
Provencal

Marion, AR

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Hmm, they must have mis-reported the initial story that I read. I can't remember where I read it, but that's what it said. No matter what age she is, it's just awful. :/
Rape Hater

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2012
shawn wrote:
Someone needs to put a gun to his head and blow his brains out I wish a deputy would go. In his cell and do it while he is sleeping blow his brains out with a 45.
Unfortunatly that would be too easy for him.. He should slowly suffer @ the hands of the Victims & their Family!!!
Rape Hater

United States

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Provencal wrote:
I read that it was the teenaged daughter of his ex-WIFE. Sicko. He'll get segregation just like that baby killer from out here did, that fool is sitting in lockdown at the DC away from getting his ass stomped and so will the rapist. Throw them in GP!
I do whole-Heartedly that they both should be turned out into Gen. Pop!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Provencal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's New 13 min The Truth 25
hispanics are better than blacks (Mar '12) 56 min The Truth 106
Why do blacks eat their dead families like cann... 59 min The Truth 7
What is your opinion of Frog Pond Apartments? (Jun '09) 12 hr fullspeed 34
Is Jenay Johnson still tricking?... 13 hr Mr_Brooks_Sign_In 3
anyone interested in starting a mc club?? (Oct '08) 18 hr Sonofabitch 184
Black people stink like monkeys 22 hr Why 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Provencal Mortgages