Board weighs firing SC teacher who st...

Board weighs firing SC teacher who stomped on flag

There are 1 comment on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Board weighs firing SC teacher who stomped on flag. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

As an unusual cold spell gripped parts of the West for a fifth day, some California citrus growers reported damage to crops and an agriculture official said national prices on lettuce have started to rise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

Joel Stallard

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
What kind of moron does South Carolina hire to teach your children. Evidently that so called teacher never served his country. It makes me wonder if anyone in his family has served? If they have, I'm sure they are proud o him. I guess it is a good thing that BoZo was not teaching Biology or he may have dissected himself .... wait a minute that may have been a good idea! Ax the idiot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prosperity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8th Graders Suspended After Having Sex on Field... (May '08) Oct 21 Man 288
News County Council District 2 answer questions Jun '16 Lksuber 1
News Democratic candidates for House District 40 fac... Jun '16 Lksuber 1
News Lexington County Fire Service, EMS respond to C... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Anna 1
Andrew Harrah (Jan '16) Jan '16 Alex 1
Adoption Search (Jan '16) Jan '16 CandaceM 1
News Three Arrested for Stealing 11 Trailers, 2 Cars (Jul '07) Sep '15 AintNoDummy 62

Prosperity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prosperity Mortgages