American to charge $15 for 1st checke...

American to charge $15 for 1st checked bag, cut flights

There are 43 comments on the Daily Breeze story from May 21, 2008, titled American to charge $15 for 1st checked bag, cut flights. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Patricia Benson of Prosper, Texas, left, helps her mom, Susan Thomas of Newport Beach, Calif., check her bags with American Airlines Skycap Ernest Frimpong at Terminal A at Dallas-Fort Worth International ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Publius2

United States

#43 Aug 6, 2008
Frank wrote:
I like Southwest's practice of making oversized people buy two seats - so I don't forfiet half of the one I bought for them! IF YOU DON'T FIT IN YOUR SEAT, I AM NOT OBLIGED TO GIVE YOU PART OF MINE FOR FREE, NOR IS AN AIRLINE GOING TO TAKE IT FROM ME WITHOUT COMPENSATION!
MAYBE you and LOL can get seats next to each other.
Publius2

United States

#44 Aug 6, 2008
American is now offering flights to destination areas outside of those served by competitor airlines.
&fe ature=related
Frank

Baltimore, MD

#45 Aug 6, 2008
Publius2 wrote:
<quoted text>MAYBE you and LOL can get seats next to each other.
If I have struck a nerve by commentting negatively about a system that would take something from me without compensation, please do not take offense if you are one of those fat bstrds who won't fit in their seat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prosper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE Beautiful Koi Fish (Jul '11) 25 min Redline 47
Gale Corbett Hutchinson (Oct '15) 42 min Cedric the Embezzler 9
Who Are the Bad Family Law Attorneys in Collin ... (Feb '10) Jul 24 Edd 9
Review: Boyd Construction (Jan '10) Jul 20 Richard W 17
Terri Bauer Needs to Resign (May '12) Jul 20 Anonymous 96
Collin County TX a Criminals Playground (Jun '15) Jul 12 get real 2
News Bonham High School design update Jul 11 Reading Reader 66

Prosper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance