Terri Bauer Needs to Resign
concerned

Tulsa, OK

#47 Jan 26, 2013
god bless cynthia wheless wrote:
<quoted text>
people who hold such anger in often case more problems and pain for there self than any one els as they try to fight what they THINK is the right thing to do
god be with you may you find a way to a healthy happy life that dos not obsess over some thing that is clearly out of you control
I have info that would shock everyone on this issue. I know Terri and I know the program. False statements at hearings are just the start. Where do I go for help? Who will listen? Who is right and who is wrong. All I know is what my family has gone through and I have facts. Our state is not equiped to handle this. Our county isnt either. Who is Texan Stand Up? How do I get in touch with the other 900 people that i am assuming have not had a good experience with terri? What i know will absolutely stun you. For those of you who support Terri's approach just listen for one moment...its clear i am not some activist. My family is hurting and if you gave me your attention i know i can show u why...what i found is that the program doesnt answer to anyone certainly not the victims parents...who is reporting the stats...who is keeping track of the juveniles once they r adults...and how can terri tell me she is not concerened for the victim...she actually said that to me. We feel betrayed and hurt. My child cant fall asleep at night. Doesnt want to go to school, depressed and suffers great pain because of what happened. We were promised answers and we got nothing but lies.
two can play this game

United States

#48 Jan 26, 2013
still no proof wrote:
wow what do you no .. no one has posted any proof of any thing yet????
wow guess they need time to come up with more lies or to dig a hole deeper than they already have .
all it takes is this so called Texas stand up to admite to one person who they are and that person gos to the ones they are accusing and i bet there's a few legal matters they will want to deal with lol good luck Texas not so bright guy lol
The question I have is where is the proof thaf backs up this ridiculous claim that kids that go through her juvenile sexual predatation program have less than a 1% chance of reoffending? I haven't been able to find any number to support her claim. The program depends on too many outside factors to maintain that kind of success rate. Yet and still when it ia revealed to her that he is violating this so called "strict" safety plan she releases him as sucessfully completing the program. Someone needs to challenge her assertions and that of the program. This kids don't get tracked after 18. How do we know they are not re-offending. Why isn't anybody asking for her proof? To know her is to know that no one toots her horn louder than she does. She thinks she is the juvi sex offender whisperer. Start asking questions people. Be concerned about your community and don't put the safety of your children in someone else's hands.
texan stand up

Bedford, TX

#49 Jan 26, 2013
The shapiro connection...coming soon.why did florence really retire?
texan stand up

Bedford, TX

#50 Jan 26, 2013
It is about to hit the fan for wheless,shapiro,and bauer.
let god do the judgement

Little Elm, TX

#51 Feb 5, 2013
let those with out sin cast the first stone ,
put all the energy you are putting in to all of that obsession and put in to your heart and find the kindness in people,

when in doubt pray its easier than getting so worked up
god bless those who do not turn there back on any of gods children in there most time of need
yes to help

Little Elm, TX

#52 Feb 8, 2013
let god do the judgement wrote:
put all the energy you are putting in to all of that obsession and put in to your heart and find the kindness in people,
god bless those who do not turn there back on any of gods children in there most time of need
http://www.paulstuckle.com/OtherSexualAbuse/J...
governor said yes to help

Little Elm, TX

#53 Feb 8, 2013

http://governor.state.tx.us/news/appointment/...
Texas Attorney General

United States

#55 Apr 24, 2013
two can play this game wrote:
<quoted text>
The question I have is where is the proof thaf backs up this ridiculous claim that kids that go through her juvenile sexual predatation program have less than a 1% chance of reoffending? I haven't been able to find any number to support her claim. The program depends on too many outside factors to maintain that kind of success rate. Yet and still when it ia revealed to her that he is violating this so called "strict" safety plan she releases him as sucessfully completing the program. Someone needs to challenge her assertions and that of the program. This kids don't get tracked after 18. How do we know they are not re-offending. Why isn't anybody asking for her proof? To know her is to know that no one toots her horn louder than she does. She thinks she is the juvi sex offender whisperer. Start asking questions people. Be concerned about your community and don't put the safety of your children in someone else's hands.
The juvenile sex offenders in the CSI program are never adjudicated. Therefore, there is no record of the original offense. So technically, they are not reoffending. The fact is less than 1% are adjudicated and required to register as sex offenders. Judge Cynthia Wheeles and the DA office of Collin County create there own authority to offer deferred adjudication to sex offenders. Be sure to thank them for allowing these sex offenders to join our children's class rooms undetected to students and parents.
Pastor Bob

United States

#56 Apr 24, 2013
Is there deferred adjudication in heaven? Or does God hold everyone accountable for their sins? I don't think anyone is talking about turning their back on God's children, they seem to be concerned at the bending of the law and the public safety issues related to allowing confessed sex offenders to enroll in public schools without any notification to parents.
George

United States

#57 Apr 24, 2013
Governor Perry supports sex offenders in public schools!

http://governor.state.tx.us/news/appointment/...

Way to go Rick!
lmao

United States

#58 Apr 26, 2013
Pastor Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there deferred adjudication in heaven? Or does God hold everyone accountable for their sins? I don't think anyone is talking about turning their back on God's children, they seem to be concerned at the bending of the law and the public safety issues related to allowing confessed sex offenders to enroll in public schools without any notification to parents.
i dont beleave you are in any church . because the first thing they teach you is judge not ye less ye be judged but nice try lol and if you are in a church please do tell use why so many of you like to sleep with your members children thin get caught and go its the churches fault for not letting us have a real relation ship ?

nice try mr but go re study your bible and get it right next time
lmao

United States

#59 Apr 26, 2013
Texas Attorney General wrote:
<quoted text>
The juvenile sex offenders in the CSI program are never adjudicated. Therefore, there is no record of the original offense. So technically, they are not reoffending. The fact is less than 1% are adjudicated and required to register as sex offenders. Judge Cynthia Wheeles and the DA office of Collin County create there own authority to offer deferred adjudication to sex offenders. Be sure to thank them for allowing these sex offenders to join our children's class rooms undetected to students and parents.
now prove you are who you say you are . why would the attorney general bother reading mckinney topixs lmao your not bright think of some one els to be besides a attorney general witch i am sure you can be charged for impersonation of the attorney general
god be with you

United States

#60 Apr 26, 2013
may god be with all of you posting on this and please get the help you all need !

some times there victims family needs the help more than the victim's.

because they can not deal with the fact that they were not there to stop it in the first place and the child no longer feels protected by the adult and the adults show there anger on here .

go to a mental health counselor get help . if you don't get help and move on how will the victim move on if you'r anger is a constant a reminder or there pain
go to fox 4 news

Mckinney, TX

#61 Apr 26, 2013
(IF) this is such a problem and they are letting (violent) offenders in a program and then letting them in the public school's ...

shouldn't the news be doing the story not just some person that for all we no could be acting out because they do not like Terry Bauer ?

get real people do not trust every thing you read on topixs any person can post on this.

if the people had the facts together like a real reporter they would of went to channel 4 fox news
Laughing at this

Frisco, TX

#62 Jun 11, 2013
I myself have been personally involved with Terri's program. She is a GOD send and so is the way Collin County handles these cases. These are kids NOT adults and they are NOT monsters they are usually also victims of sexual abuse and are completing a cycle of abuse as it was taught to them that cycle STOPS with Miss Terri. EVERYONE gets counseling, including the victim AND the parents and anyone in the family is welcome to join the counseling sessions. She does not treat the untreatable kids and sadly there are some. The child in my involvement has not re offended in over 10 years and has absolutely no desire to. I fully believe if you want to do this you will have more paretns against you than with you that have actually been involved first hand with the program and Miss Terri.
God Has no Place Here

Mckinney, TX

#63 Nov 11, 2013
I resent the fact that so many people on this thread have used religion (I would hazard a guess by saying exclusively Christian) to justify the morality of Terri Bauer's program. There are other moral codes out there. Many of which would condemn forcing exceptionally young survivors of multiple rapes to choose between living with their perpetrators until they move out or leaving their families for foster care. The suffering this brings the already victimized far outweighs the good of restoring normalcy to those that freely chose to destroy that possibility for another child. There is a reason we punish those that do wrong. I can think of few things more wrong than raping a child, regardless of the ages involved.

There is no need to involve religion in any of this. To do so is insulting to anyone that does not believe the same. In the United States, we do this nifty thing called separation of church and state. This is a question of justice. Ms. Bauer is nothing more than a bureaucrat. How we think God feels about her program is irrelevant to the righteousness of her methods.

Well, at least this thread is Ms. Bauer's first hit on Google. I hope more people become aware of her very dangerous, and probably profoundly unethical methods.
Jake

Houston, TX

#64 Nov 12, 2013
Having personally been through Terri Bauer McKinney Texas John roach juvenile detention center in collin county Texas I have found that Terri Bauer will do whatever it takes to play mad scientist with kids. She is a social worker turned self proclaimed child sex offender psycologist that is hell bent to reunify offenders with their victims.
Governor perry appointed her to some committee to allow her to write her own ticket, hopefully Greg Abbott will get this straightened out because I guarantee he will have to answer to the fact that unregistered juvenile sex offenders, including rapist are funneled back into the public schools system with no warning or advising to parents.
Attention needs to be brought to judge Cynthia wheless who allows all this to happen in the first place...some one drew attention to the fact that she was allowing deferred adjudication to sex offenders and they have gone back and rewritten the collin county website to say post adjudication.
Truth is no one wants to deal with this.... But it is a slap in the face to let a self proclaimed authority rip families apart, use scare tactics to manipulate, funnel sex offenders back into public schools undetected, and oh the list goes on....
If only the right people knew there is a platform to run on here!!! No one in Texas runs against judges.... Wheless was appointed by perry...and has run unopposed since, I think she is up for election next year. It would be great if someone would run against her based on her soft heart for sex offenders and then proceed to work more for the benefits of the victims and public safety. Wheless is a liability to the Republican Party.
reality check

Royse City, TX

#66 Dec 9, 2013
God Has no Place Here wrote:
I resent the fact that so many people on this thread have used religion (I would hazard a guess by saying exclusively Christian) to justify the morality of Terri Bauer's program. There are other moral codes out there. Many of which would condemn forcing exceptionally young survivors of multiple rapes to choose between living with their perpetrators until they move out or leaving their families for foster care. The suffering this brings the already victimized far outweighs the good of restoring normalcy to those that freely chose to destroy that possibility for another child. There is a reason we punish those that do wrong. I can think of few things more wrong than raping a child, regardless of the ages involved.
There is no need to involve religion in any of this. To do so is insulting to anyone that does not believe the same. In the United States, we do this nifty thing called separation of church and state. This is a question of justice. Ms. Bauer is nothing more than a bureaucrat. How we think God feels about her program is irrelevant to the righteousness of her methods.
Well, at least this thread is Ms. Bauer's first hit on Google. I hope more people become aware of her very dangerous, and probably profoundly unethical methods.
shame such sad souls walk this this earth and speaks such evil judging others as if they them self have god's or Jesus's tongue at there aid . and this is america were our money even say's in god we trust .
Spell Check

Mckinney, TX

#67 Dec 10, 2013
Saying it is a shame that someone walks the Earth simply because they express a view you do not like seems both evil and judgmental to me.

I suppose this is America, where apparently our school system produces adults like you that manage to misconjugate a simple verb like "speak," and misuse the words "were" (as opposed to "where"); "say's" (as opposed to "says"); and "there" (as opposed to "their"). All in the space of two bewilderingly asinine sentences.
lmao

Royse City, TX

#68 Dec 11, 2013
Spell Check wrote:
Saying it is a shame that someone walks the Earth simply because they express a view you do not like seems both evil and judgmental to me.
I suppose this is America, where apparently our school system produces adults like you that manage to misconjugate a simple verb like "speak," and misuse the words "were" (as opposed to "where"); "say's" (as opposed to "says"); and "there" (as opposed to "their"). All in the space of two bewilderingly asinine sentences.

looks like this person has some major problems in life .

sounds like there one of those single people who no one wants any thing to do with any more because of there past relationships .

and they most likely spend all there time on here trying to make them self look like a better person than they are.

much like the losers that started this page against terri bauer .

they had no back bone what so ever or they would go to the news and not be crying like a baby thats not getting what it wants on here .

i think god would think you are a waist of breath and wouldn't want any one getting worked up over you'r worthless opinions on topixs .

so instead of worrying about others (grammar) worry about why your the sad lonely person you are today :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prosper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Master's Touch Carpet Care, Carpet Clea... Dec 6 pia12254 1
News Paula Deen's Family Kitchen is coming to Texas,... Nov 23 I M Denigg 1
News "A Sign of the Times, Even in Eldorado" copyrig... (Oct '11) Nov 20 Johnny Rigo 36
Crook umpiring our kids .. Nov 14 Cain 1
Olivia Mabel February 1994 (Feb '16) Nov '17 Kzkzkzkz 9
Looking for a diamond to propose Nov '17 Arkitec 1
Unfinished Home on N. Custer Road between ManeG... (Jun '14) Oct '17 Crazy guy 20

Prosper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prosper Mortgages