Kelley Adley announces candidacy for ...

Kelley Adley announces candidacy for Collin County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4

There are 7 comments on the North Texas e-News story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Kelley Adley announces candidacy for Collin County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4. In it, North Texas e-News reports that:

Twenty-year police officer, investigator, conservative, and family man, Kelley Adley, today announced his candidacy for Collin County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4. 'For over 20 years, I have worked to keep the people of Texas safe, while maintaining a consistent unbiased approach.' Adley said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Texas e-News.

DB Cooper

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2010
Apathy Rocks
Actual Voter

Carrollton, TX

#9 Jan 15, 2010
Sounds like a few convicted felons are upset that someone would actually live in the light and not in the dark. After 20 years of law inforcement I would think there would be a few upset criminals that have gotten out of jail and have an axe to grind with him. Just because you can't better yourself you don't have to bring a good person down. You got what you deserved now move on with your life and try and make something of yourself. It's not his fault that you broke the law.
hmm

Irving, TX

#15 Feb 3, 2010
Really??
Disgusted - Not Surprised

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2010
There is one in every crowd. Politics brings out the loons.
The ranting insanity this guy is spewing is disgusting and pathetic. Obviously, he is insane and must have been locked up by Mr. Adley.
As a former elected official, I've had to deal with nut jobs like this guy. The only silver lining is that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell when someone posting junk like this is bonkers. The poster would have done better to just make a couple of believable accusations. The total volume and the amount of disgusting profanity is a clear sign the guy has lost his mind. I guess he can't help himself.
Best of luck to you Mr. Adley. This is one of the reasons many good people avoid public service.
Agreed

Irving, TX

#17 Feb 3, 2010
By the tone of this posting, it is clear this is someone with a vendetta against Mr. Adley. What is more apparent is the immaturity of someone who hides behind a computer to posts accusations (if in fact, there is any validity) instead of being an adult and confronting Mr. Adley in person on these issues.

Good luck Mr. Adley. You still have supporters who back you in this election.
Citizen

Frisco, TX

#22 Feb 15, 2010
I would research anyone you plan on voting for and not vote due to what they say. Just my opinion.
Dining Alone

Dallas, TX

#35 Mar 7, 2010
I guess our trash talking tough guy wasn't in the tail kickin' mood this weekend. Kelley Adley you are truly an idiot. You posted that yourself get back in your baliff box and off the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prosper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Honda cars of McKinney criminals Jul 28 BigDog 4
Mother/daughter troublemakers in Craig Ranch... Jul 28 PatriotMilitia 4
The Truth about the Samaritan Inn (Nov '06) Jul 27 rhonda 89
Has anybody bought a lot out at Waterstone Esta... (Jul '07) Jul 26 Uhe 126
Tony Darrah Jul 22 missingmyson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prosper Mortgages