|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eddie Swindell wrote:
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett, already lagging in the polls, is taking heat for his claim that the state’s unemployment rate remains higher than the national average in part because too many of his constituents are on drugs.
“There are many employers that say we’re looking for people but can’t find anyone who has passed a drug test. That’s a concern for me,” Mr. Corbett, a first-term Republican, said in an interview with PAMatters.com earlier this week.
Mr. Corbett made the comments after being questioned about his record on job creation. Despite a vibrant and growing oil and natural gas industry, Pennsylvania’s unemployment rate remains stubbornly high — 7.9 percent in March. The U.S. jobless rate is 7.6 percent.
A recent report from Arizona State University also alleged that Pennsylvania has slipped from seventh to 49th out of 50 states in job creation. The governor and other Republicans vehemently dispute those figures, but Democrats already are using them to bash Mr. Corbett
-- Corbett said there was massive voter fraud so voter ID laws were needed. No voter fraud ever shown. State government spends millions and creates new bureaucracy to solve non-existent problem.
-- Corbett said there was massive cheating by teachers on standardized tests which inflated test scores. Possible cheating found but never proven in 0.12% of schools.
-- Corbett said charter schools outperformed public schools. Federal government found Corbett cheated by using different rating system for charter schools and ordered the state to use the approved ratings scheme.
-- Corbett says that there is terrible waste in food assistance program by freeloaders and mandates new asset tests. New bureaucracy forces the elderly poor to declare value of their burial plots and uncovers less than 1% ineligible claims for assistance.
-- Corbett says that stoned workers are to blame for unemployment. Gives no examples, only hearsay urban myths.
-- Corbett, as atty gen for Pa, drags feet for years investigating Jerry Sandusky abuse cases while accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars from Second Mile board members for his campaign for governor.
I think I'm going to rent time on a super computer somewhere to see if there might be a pattern here. Nah. Couldn't be.
Good examples. Corbett is practically determined to ruin Pennsylvania before he gets a big foot in his ass on the way out! Kathleen Kane is going to finally expose this crook for what he is, criminal! He was the PA Attorney General 3 times since 1995, and he received and ignored Sandusky complaints throughout those 3 terms. Kane will prove that what he did was criminal and it made more child victims over the course of 11 years. Corbett then, true to his modus operandi, blames the victims of his neglect for not stopping Sandusky. He sits on the PSU BOT just long enough to ensure that Freeh is brought in to divert public attention away from his willful neglect as Attorney General. Speaking of which, what kind of man is this Freeh to try and lie for Tom Corbett?
make more moochers

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Mitt Romney tells college grads to have lots of babies:

Mitt Romney’s got a solution to Republicans’ demographic woes. It’s not to embrace immigration reform, or stop putting misogynistic nut jobs on the ballot, or pursue economic policies that would benefit groups other than rich, old, white people.

Mitt knows whereof he speaks.
No, Mitt Romney’s big idea is that conservatives need to have more kids.
During a commencement address he gave this past weekend at Southern Virginia University, a predominately Mormon college, Romney urged new grads to get married young and start poppin’‘em out.

There you have it, Mitt’s wise advice for people launching into adulthood: Breed early and breed often. Hey, it worked for him.
As for how you’ll support all those kids in a stagnant economy rigged to benefit the wealthy, Romney had no advice. And as for how the planet might support all those kids in a time of climate chaos, dwindling freshwater, and pinched food supplies … come on, what are you worried about? Haven’t you heard of the Second Coming?

LØØK HERE:

http://grist.org/politics/mitt-romney-tells-c...

Yeah Baby!!! LMAO!
I am enjoying

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

watching the inept Bammy-boy fail. Tap dance, boy, tap dance. LOL
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

make more moochers wrote:
Mitt Romney tells college grads to have lots of babies:
Mitt Romney’s got a solution to Republicans’ demographic woes. It’s not to embrace immigration reform, or stop putting misogynistic nut jobs on the ballot, or pursue economic policies that would benefit groups other than rich, old, white people.
Mitt knows whereof he speaks.
No, Mitt Romney’s big idea is that conservatives need to have more kids.
During a commencement address he gave this past weekend at Southern Virginia University, a predominately Mormon college, Romney urged new grads to get married young and start poppin’‘em out.
There you have it, Mitt’s wise advice for people launching into adulthood: Breed early and breed often. Hey, it worked for him.
As for how you’ll support all those kids in a stagnant economy rigged to benefit the wealthy, Romney had no advice. And as for how the planet might support all those kids in a time of climate chaos, dwindling freshwater, and pinched food supplies … come on, what are you worried about? Haven’t you heard of the Second Coming?
LØØK HERE:
http://grist.org/politics/mitt-romney-tells-c...
Yeah Baby!!! LMAO!
Very good point...well put.

Using this type of logic on this forum is dangerous...

Many of these people are only capable of processing "faux" logic...

As long as it supports their pre-existing ignorant racist condition..

And yes I'm fauxurious over Ben Gazzi too.
Laughing at you

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

White House in damage control as burgeoning scandals — Benghazi, IRS targeting conservative groups, DOJ grabbing AP phone records and Sebelius fund-raising — threaten to undermine Obama's second term.
OPINION: Benghazi, IRS and AP Scandals Reveal Obama's Culture of Corruption

Tap dancin' all da way ... buck and wing ... hear da Bammy sing ... it be Bush's fault ...

LOL
Laughing at you

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Carney sounds like Sergeant Schultz ... " 'We' know nothing." LOL
Laughing at you

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

How does Carney live with himself? He spews shit like a broken sewer main.
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at you wrote:
White House in damage control as burgeoning scandals — Benghazi, IRS targeting conservative groups, DOJ grabbing AP phone records and Sebelius fund-raising — threaten to undermine Obama's second term.
OPINION: Benghazi, IRS and AP Scandals Reveal Obama's Culture of Corruption
Tap dancin' all da way ... buck and wing ... hear da Bammy sing ... it be Bush's fault ...
LOL
I say bury the subject like they did on the 9/11 investigation.Let them question Obama like they did after 9/11 for Bush and Cheney behind closed doors!! "Let's make a deal!" LOLOLOLOL!!

The 9/11 commission was a circus cluster f@@K!

Yeah baby! LMAO!

BEN ZA ZEEEEEEEE!! Put everyone in jail like they did the Bush war crime family!!!
LMAO!
IRS Scandal

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Douglas Shulman, Former IRS Commissioner, Testified 'We Pride Ourselves On Being A Non Political Organization'

In March of 2012, then-Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Douglas Shulman appeared before the House Ways & Means Subcommittee on Oversight. During the hearing, Shulman was asked whether or not the IRS would investigate organizations based on political motivations.

"As you know, we pride ourselves in being non-political, non-partisan organization," Shulman said.

He continued, "There is absolutely no political targeting."

Shulman continued to explain the checks and balances the IRS goes through in order to ensure no group is targeted for political reasons. He mentioned that his position term is five years long "just so we will have none of that political intervention in things that we do."

Shulman was appointed by President George W. Bush in 2008, and served as commissioner during the targeting of conservative groups by the IRS. He completed his term in November 2012.

He lied and The King maker Karl Rove wanted the Tea Party out of business to stop taking
Donor from Karl's PAC. So Bush And Karl used the IRS to knock off the Tea Party Rivals

Karl Rove and the Establish Republicans were pushing back against Tea Party candidates at that time......This IRS Scandal has Rove's finger prints all over it.......... The IRS Commissioner, Douglas Schulman was a Bush Appointee..........Rove and the Establishment got what they wanted and now they have a chance to blame it on the Obama Administration.........

Funny a President Bush appointee at the head of an agency during the whole period of bad behavior being investigated and blamed on President Obama

farmerdale

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Corbett
Milhous Nixon

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

obamagate

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

so its all still GW's and karl rove's fault !!!

so the libhead times says !!!

so you still got a head full of muffins !!!!

so LMAO @ THE MUFFIN !!!!
IRS Scandal wrote:
Douglas Shulman, Former IRS Commissioner, Testified 'We Pride Ourselves On Being A Non Political Organization'
In March of 2012, then-Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Douglas Shulman appeared before the House Ways & Means Subcommittee on Oversight. During the hearing, Shulman was asked whether or not the IRS would investigate organizations based on political motivations.
"As you know, we pride ourselves in being non-political, non-partisan organization," Shulman said.
He continued, "There is absolutely no political targeting."
Shulman continued to explain the checks and balances the IRS goes through in order to ensure no group is targeted for political reasons. He mentioned that his position term is five years long "just so we will have none of that political intervention in things that we do."
Shulman was appointed by President George W. Bush in 2008, and served as commissioner during the targeting of conservative groups by the IRS. He completed his term in November 2012.
He lied and The King maker Karl Rove wanted the Tea Party out of business to stop taking
Donor from Karl's PAC. So Bush And Karl used the IRS to knock off the Tea Party Rivals
Karl Rove and the Establish Republicans were pushing back against Tea Party candidates at that time......This IRS Scandal has Rove's finger prints all over it.......... The IRS Commissioner, Douglas Schulman was a Bush Appointee..........Rove and the Establishment got what they wanted and now they have a chance to blame it on the Obama Administration.........
Funny a President Bush appointee at the head of an agency during the whole period of bad behavior being investigated and blamed on President Obama

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

1ST amendment mean anything to a muffin head ?

IRS terrorizing tax exempt groups mean anything to a muffin head ?

Benghazi

fast and furious mean anything to a muffin head ?

you Obamabots are a funny breed of clowns...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

just a head full of muffins..
Condi Rice wrote:
<quoted text>I say bury the subject like they did on the 9/11 investigation.Let them question Obama like they did after 9/11 for Bush and Cheney behind closed doors!! "Let's make a deal!" LOLOLOLOL!!
The 9/11 commission was a circus cluster f@@K!
Yeah baby! LMAO!
BEN ZA ZEEEEEEEE!! Put everyone in jail like they did the Bush war crime family!!!
LMAO!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FASANATING
Yobyag

Conshohocken, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey folks, I think I checked in abotu a year ago to ask why people were still posting on a thread that should have ended 2 years before that. Now here we are in 2013 still posting on a Thread about the 2010 PA Governor's race. You folks must really love talking about the Governor.

OK thats it. See you next year.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Show a poll that proves that. Your famous for poll shopping, huh?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
FASANATING

Another way to say fasanating
guy #1: wow that there cow just laid a dump the size of my dog

guy #2: well aint that fasenstrating

You can't make this sh*t up. LMAO...Learn to spell my round brown friend.
Barack Milhous Obama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Like many other political scandals,

Watergate grew to encompass far more than just the break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters.

·

Obama's first term represented his white half,

adding that America will see a blacker,

cooler president named

“Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X”……

”Milhous Nixon”

in the next four years

I'm not a crook!!!!

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"
a whisper in your ear

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The White House is like a backed-up toilet that needs plunging and a double flush.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Prospect Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Suit: Nonprofit execs spent federal funding on ... Aug 18 barbara 1
Review: comfort care heating & air conditioning Jul 28 kathy 1
Playtown Park Pictures Sought (Nov '06) Jul 28 richard 66
sams saloon Jul '14 erin 1
Third suspect arrested in Delaware County carja... (Jul '12) May '14 Mainline and Sect... 4
Prospect Police Mar '14 bystander 1

Search the Prospect Park Forum:
•••

Prospect Park News Video

•••
•••

Prospect Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Prospect Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE