Prospect Park hompage?
Eric

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 20, 2006
Why is it that almost every surrounding township has their own homepage on the internet with information regaurding the town's officials and leaders, yet Prospect Park does not? It's very useful information when you need to know something, especially since the only office listed in the phone book is that fire department. Who will you contact if you need answers or help? Don't expect to find any in the blue pages of the phonebook. I searched for about an hour on the internet looking for the information to contact Prospect's boro hall or atleast an assistant to the mayor, but I found nothing.
me too

AOL

#2 Oct 24, 2007
Yes, you are so right. There is no usable info on the web about Prospect Park Boro, including contact phone numbers. It is very frustrating.
RIP

Clarkston, MI

#3 Nov 7, 2007
Don't worry, you are not alone in Prospect Park. Norwood doesn't have a homepage either. They did in the past, but that just vanished.
Eric wrote:
Why is it that almost every surrounding township has their own homepage on the internet with information regaurding the town's officials and leaders, yet Prospect Park does not? It's very useful information when you need to know something, especially since the only office listed in the phone book is that fire department. Who will you contact if you need answers or help? Don't expect to find any in the blue pages of the phonebook. I searched for about an hour on the internet looking for the information to contact Prospect's boro hall or atleast an assistant to the mayor, but I found nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prospect Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alleged Delco Nostra leader waives preliminary ... (Nov '08) Apr 12 mascari lixdix 72
Loretta stasky Dec '16 Oldfriend52 1
hermine (Sep '16) Sep '16 Peter 1
Black Widow stealing government secrets. (Sep '16) Sep '16 FleaCircusFloyd 2
Trump (Jun '16) Jun '16 Amazing 1
Morton PA Post Office (May '16) May '16 Fed-Up USPS Morto... 1
News Delco D.A.: High school coach faces DUI charge (Mar '15) Mar '15 politicalfavors4d... 2

Prospect Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prospect Park Mortgages