Man gets prison term in plea

Full story: The Morning Call
A Delaware County man charged with repeatedly raping a girl in Carbon County beginning when she was 6 was sentenced Wednesday to three to 24 months in jail, during which he will be allowed out on work release. Full Story
LEXINGTON

Plymouth, PA

#1 Jun 4, 2006
I AM GOING TO WRITE EVERYTHING IN BIG BOLD LETTER,S B/C I AM APPALLED,ANGRY AND DISGUSTED OVER WHAT I AM READING AND IF IT SOUNDS LIKE I M SCREAMING 'I AM'WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANY JUDICIAL SYSTEM ALLOW A VIOLENT SEXUAL PREDATOR TO SUCH A LIGHT JAIL TERM.AND I HOPE THAT WHILE THIS SCUM BAG IS ON WORK RELEASE SOMEBODY FINDS OUT WHY HE,S LOCKED UP AND PUT,S HIM 6 FT UNDER FOR DESTROYING THIS CHILD,S LIFE.HE GETS A 2ND CHANCE WHAT ABOUT THIS CHILD WHO WILL SUFFER EXTREME P.T.S.D. THE REST OF HER LIFE AND WILL PROBABLY BE IN THERAPY DO TO THE TRAUMA SHE HAS ENDURED .I GET MORE ANGRY THE MORE I WRITE.......AND TO THE FAMILY GOD BLESS YOU AND THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL YOU HAVE .I SUPPORT YOU 100% AND ARE ABLE TO SOME DAY HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH AND MOVE FORWARD W/MANY WONDERFUL BLEESINGS IN THE FUTURE...
the awkward moment when

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Jun 12, 2012
... a child rapist does less time than a groundhog poacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prospect Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police officers fall down elevator shaft (Oct '08) Feb 6 Start new 55
Review: Aardvark Dumpster Rental & Basement Cle... Feb 2 Tom Stubbs 4
Delco cop acquitted on kidnap charges Jan '15 Holotta Wytrache 6
FBI Arrests Boeing Plant Workers in Prescriptio... (Oct '11) Jan '15 Swedenforever 12
Mom of Slain Woman: Police Didn't Do Enough Jan '15 connected 1
Man Leads Police on Chase After Grabbing Kids: ... Dec '14 Kayla Lewis 1
Whistleblower talks about local defense contrac... Dec '14 miffed 1

Prospect Park News Video

Prospect Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prospect Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News