Confederate flag
Yankee Fan

Manlius, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Who is the ignorant fool running around with the confederate flag flying in the bed of his pickup?
Yankee Fan

Manlius, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2013
Someone should tell this kid that he's about 600 miles too far north to be flying that rag. Just amkes him look like a pin head.
Yankee Fan

Manlius, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2013
Wasn't advocating for its removal and I totally agree that it is right to fly it. He can publicly proclaim his ignorance and hatred if wishes. I just thought he should know that our area was instrumental in the underground railroad and the stars and bars have no place here.
Mets Fan

New York, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Worthington wrote:
Fly it. It is his right. Anyone attempting remove
said flag should pay dearly.
Stick to your part of the country Worthless. Your crap is just as unwelcome.
Proud American

New York, NY

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Stars and Bars have no place but a museum. Anyone that flies that rag in this day and age in the north is an ignorant racist. The BOY who is flying needs an education.
JMKLSD

Yorkville, NY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
It is not a "boy" flying it, but yet another fine graduate of the WCV school system. You think it is ignorant, but most of the youth in this area ARE rebels without a cause...
Proud American

New York, NY

#8 Aug 9, 2013
It is a racist detestable symbol that has no place here. It is ignorant and implies intolerance. It is disrespectful to WCV classmates and family members. If rebels want a cause, maybe they should pick any number of issues our misdirected government has. Choosing the stars and bars is no better than a swastika. If that is what it is about then we seriously need to talk.
wcvstudent

New York, NY

#10 Sep 19, 2013
I'm a redneck and don't give two shits about the rebel flag. You guys can screw off. Go down near the city.. I respect the flag and always will. Let the man do what he wants? Mind your own god damn buisnes..
missy

Newport, NY

#11 Sep 20, 2013
Yankee Fan wrote:
Someone should tell this kid that he's about 600 miles too far north to be flying that rag. Just amkes him look like a pin head.
Please learn to spell first before you throw stones also be advised that George Washington had slaves long before the first reb flag was made.PH
Proud American

Manlius, NY

#12 Sep 21, 2013
It doesn't matter who had slaves on this continent in the 18th century. The Civil War ended that practice and our little town here had a hand in that and was very active in the underground railroad. There are a few houses on main street that had tunnels in the basement leading toward the creek for escapes. I for one did not serve my country to have some kids, redneck or not, disrespect what our country stands for or the people I served with. There is no place for it or your attitude here. I grew up here. Take your red neck and white sheets and go.
Hank

Newport, NY

#13 Sep 27, 2013
anyone who is not a true Rebel will not understand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you need a honesy mechanic 13 hr Frank 1
whos that girl? 23 hr ih8ny 1
anybody want to f@k? 23 hr ih8ny 1
Forums removed (Feb '17) Sat Cassandra_ 5
My Little Kimmy F May 18 change 6
Oink oink May 16 Shameonyou 1
Valley side dairy (Jul '16) May 15 Wayne richard 3

Prospect Jobs

Personal Finance

Prospect Mortgages