Four Arrested for Underage Alcohol Po...

Four Arrested for Underage Alcohol Possession

There are 12 comments on the WIBX-AM Whitesboro story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Four Arrested for Underage Alcohol Possession. In it, WIBX-AM Whitesboro reports that:

Four people are facing charges following a traffic stop on Route 365 in the Town of Trenton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBX-AM Whitesboro.

wboro

Rome, NY

#1 Jun 25, 2010
lock them up before they kill somebody
H8er

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2010
89 in a 55, thats just asking for trouble. Kids these days keep getting dumber and dumber...
I bet

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 1, 2010
Is the driver as goofy as his father, one of Remsen's mail carriers? I bet the old man blames everyone but himself for his kid's actions. I bet he even tries to blame George Bush for his kid's lack of responsibility. That'll backfire though because irresponsibility is a libral trait. I hope the whole thing makes Fox News.
brittany

Martville, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2010
I know them. They had beer in the car. They were trying to find a party. They weren't drinking. Get over it.

“Hello all!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 4, 2010
brittany wrote:
I know them. They had beer in the car. They were trying to find a party. They weren't drinking. Get over it.
It doesn't matter if they were drinking or not, dipshit. They were ALL under 21, which means they're too young to drink. It's called, THE LAW. None of them are too bright anyway, doing 89 in a 55mph zone. Were they THAT desperate to find a party, or just trying to get themselves killed? Were they not smart enough to know that they'd get pulled over for doing 89mph?? Come on already, there's no excuses for this kind of behavior, so stop defending them. You would be singing a different tune if they had killed somebody you know and love, being reckless, wouldn't you?? Uh, yeah!
new

AOL

#7 Jul 12, 2010
abc law
shut up Lisa

Herkimer, NY

#8 Jul 13, 2010
just remember, they were not intoxicated, let alone no alcohol in their system, and they weren't high on drugs. so that being said, next time you go down south remember your words when the speed limit in some states is 80...here is proof dear lisa---

>AUSTIN, Texas — Yeehaw! Texans who brag they do things bigger and better now can go faster too.

State transportation officials on Thursday boosted speed limits on two stretches of rural highway from 75 mph to 80 mph — the United States' highest posted speed limit.

“Hello all!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 13, 2010
shut up Lisa wrote:
just remember, they were not intoxicated, let alone no alcohol in their system, and they weren't high on drugs. so that being said, next time you go down south remember your words when the speed limit in some states is 80...here is proof dear lisa---
>AUSTIN, Texas — Yeehaw! Texans who brag they do things bigger and better now can go faster too.
State transportation officials on Thursday boosted speed limits on two stretches of rural highway from 75 mph to 80 mph — the United States' highest posted speed limit.
They were STILL in posession of alcohol AND underage!! Also, THIS IS NOT TEXAS, DIPSHIT!! The speed limit is 55, NOT 89! The little troublemakers SHOULD pay, dearly, then maybe the next time, they'll think twice! If they happened to hit one of your loved ones while doing 89, with alcohol in the car, YOU would be calling a lawyer, wouldn't ya? No need to answer, because I KNOW you would! So, YOU SHUT UP!!
Hmmm

Fort Plain, NY

#10 Jul 13, 2010
I'm with you Lisa, alcohol +stupidity +recklessness= someone dead....sooner or later
dumb ass

Newport, NY

#11 Mar 2, 2011
lisa ur a idiot u wanna lock up someone for speeding with alcohole u must be the dumbest person in society u have no life or else u would know u do stupid shit when ur young and just so u know the driver who is so stupid is now in collage in another state and prob a better collage than u went to if u ever went u under educated fu&k
I bet

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 2, 2011
Hey dumbass, why do you think the drinking age was raised to 21? Quit justifying illegal behavior because the dipshit is going to college. College students are just people being educated beyond their common sense. 90% of them don't have sense enough to pour piss out of a bucket with the directions on the bottom. Look up the education record for the last five years, used to be #1 California is now one state above the worst for education. You're not called dumbass because you're smart. You're about as bright as a burned out light bulb.

“Hello all!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 4, 2011
dumb ass wrote:
lisa ur a idiot u wanna lock up someone for speeding with alcohole u must be the dumbest person in society u have no life or else u would know u do stupid shit when ur young and just so u know the driver who is so stupid is now in collage in another state and prob a better collage than u went to if u ever went u under educated fu&k
Okay, "I" am undereducated? LMAO! That's too funny, coming from somebody who can't even spell beyond a second grade level. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AMS Plans To Rent A Wafer Fab In New York | EE ... (Aug '15) 3 hr YEP 3
cory ching 13 hr Kollin 5
This girl named Shawna 17 hr Poland teen 18
crzy exs Sun MVPSCHIEF 5
Remsen Fire Dept. Car 4 Sun BackStreet 22
Anybody know Jessica Edick (Dec '15) Sun Jessica Edick 12
News Local officials: Federal indictment against Sun... Sep 23 Remember This 12

Prospect Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prospect Mortgages