Three Teens Injured Trying to Flee fr...

Three Teens Injured Trying to Flee from Police

There are 26 comments on the WIBX-AM Whitesboro story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Three Teens Injured Trying to Flee from Police. In it, WIBX-AM Whitesboro reports that:

Three teens suffered injuries to their lower extremities early this morning after trying to flee from police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBX-AM Whitesboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SORRRYYY

Troy, NY

#22 Mar 10, 2009
She may have had a head trauma but, obviously she wasn't playing with a full deck when she tried to out run the law. She is apparently limited. Her parents bought her a vehicle and she states her parents "give her sister everything". Apparently, they treat them both the same and probably will end up with the same results.
I wonder who she is depending on to get her out of this latest mess. Probably the same parents who treat her unfairly and made her the "live the type of life she has to live" (i.e.: "walk in my shoes").
Brittany is destined to a very hard life. Apparently, with her perchance for moving on when she feels like it education does not seem to be important. It would be interesting to hear what she thinks her career options are. I saw her at the Buffalo Head months ago, so maybe that is her career choice.
I understand she is very proficient in words with less than 5 letters in them. Maybe if she grows up and accepts responsibility for her actions her vocabulary will improve.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#23 Mar 10, 2009
"They wanna make me go to rehab, I said no, no, no."
-- Amy Winehouse
Yankee

Utica, NY

#24 Mar 14, 2009
britt fitz wrote:
Hahahahaa whatever. Shit happens. Dumb mistake, SORRRYYY. I moved out of my house and moved in with my cousin. And I MOVED OUT of my cousins after 2 weeks cause I had a bedtime of 8 o clock. I didn't get kicked out get your story straight. N I moved out and moved in where I wanted to. I could have moved home but I didn't want to. My parents give my sister whatever she wants and she doesn't do anything. Keep runnin your mouths scum bags. You haven't lived my life and never will. Walk in my shoes for a week then talk shit. I don't sleep with a bunch of guys I can sleep with whoever I want to, even my cousin HaHaHaHa.:)
Obviously the offspring of afore-mentioned Stupid People. My case rests.
She sounds hot

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 24, 2009
This chick sounds like a rockstar...I want to meet her and have her take me for a ride!
Huh

Troy, NY

#27 Mar 25, 2009
"She sounds hot" and "Ricks brother", obviously are dumb and dumber. I'm sure both are gainfully employed with college degees. As Yankee said "Obviously the offspring of afore-mentioned Stupid People. My case rests."
She sounds hot

Utica, NY

#28 Mar 26, 2009
Huh wrote:
"She sounds hot" and "Ricks brother", obviously are dumb and dumber. I'm sure both are gainfully employed with college degees. As Yankee said "Obviously the offspring of afore-mentioned Stupid People. My case rests."
Oh let me guess, you majored in Biochemistry with a minor in Molecular Biology. It's called sarcasm! I happen to have a masters and if you're on here comparing your intelligence with others, you are obviously gainfully employed at Wendys. Go on Jeopardy if you're intelligence is so quantum. Obviously your I.Q. didn't give you the discernment needed to deduce that my previous comment was sarcasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is jason edwards 20 min bruce 1
Prospet fire trucks (Dec '14) Nov '16 Dave 6
Prospect Fire Chief (Oct '13) Nov '16 Don 7
court date (Nov '13) Nov '14 prospect 2
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Prospect, NY (Dec '11) Nov '13 Summitst 2
Is Prospect still there? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Yo Momma 1
Prospect Mayor (Aug '13) Oct '13 Rann 53

Prospect Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance