Three Teens Injured Trying to Flee fr...

Three Teens Injured Trying to Flee from Police

There are 26 comments on the WIBX-AM Whitesboro story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Three Teens Injured Trying to Flee from Police. In it, WIBX-AM Whitesboro reports that:

Three teens suffered injuries to their lower extremities early this morning after trying to flee from police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBX-AM Whitesboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
angeltito

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2008
who were they?
HMMMMM

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2009
Three Teens Injured Trying to Flee from Police

Three teens suffered injuries to their lower extremities early this morning after trying to flee from police.

Oneida County Sheriff's Deputies say 16-year old Brittney Fitzsimmons of Rome was speeding on Route 12 in Trenton at about 1:30 when a deputy tried to pull her over.

She sped away and eventually crashed her SUV through a gate on Gage Road, with the vehicle continuing through a field.

Deputies say Fitzsimmons and her passengers, 16-year old Taylor Burnop of Prospect and 18-year old Justine Williams of Port Leyden, then fled on foot into a heavily wooded area.

They were taken into custody about 45 minutes later.

Burnop and Williams were hospitalized with moderate to severe frostbite.

Fitzsimmons was treated and released.

All three were charged with obstruction of governmental administration.

Fitzsimmons is facing several other charges, including unlawfully fleeing police and reckless driving.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#3 Jan 1, 2009
Someone needs to rethink their decision-making process.
Y Not

Saratoga Springs, NY

#4 Jan 1, 2009
Does this dingy Justine actually live in Port Leyden??? Never heard of her
Just me

Chittenango, NY

#5 Jan 1, 2009
About time that Fitzsimmons bitch got her ass in trouble! Skanky Hoe anyways
Wondering

White Plains, NY

#6 Jan 1, 2009
think they may thinks their decisions before running again?
childhood friend

Jamesville, NY

#7 Jan 1, 2009
yea i know her, kinda grew up with her. not the brightess crayon but i just hope she isnt to badly hurt. but wow brit, wow
close family member

AOL

#8 Jan 5, 2009
brit is not badly hurt at all. in fact she thinks it is funy i think the law needs to show her just how funny jail could be
OH ME Oh MY

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2009
Because her mommy will get her a new truck Her mom needs to put a leash on that one she can't go to adirondack cause she caused so much trouble so now she goes to South Lewis.She is a PIG that is for sure.GROW UP YOUNG LADY!!quit putting other people lives in danger so u can be cool.Get a job or something.
okay

Rome, NY

#10 Jan 6, 2009
1st off this was a stupid thing to do on her part. who in the world gave this girl keys to drive anyway..stupid people. britt fitz is a skanky hoe seriously everyone knows she gets around..dates her cousins..sick if you ask me
too funny

Ilion, NY

#12 Jan 7, 2009
Her mother bought her a new truck and sent Brittney to her cousins to live cause her mother couldnt handle her! and eventually her cousin couldnt stand her so she was stay anywhere she was invited to stay! she was sleeping with mny guyes and now this.. what more does she have to do to learn.. she is a smart lady if she would clam down.. i tried to help but it became a lost cause she needs to do it on her own!! But she has also gone through alot, but given alot to make her the way that she is!! This time she needs to own up to her mistakes and learn from them, but she has gone over the egde this time
Yankee

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 7, 2009
Just one more bit of proof that 'Stupid People Shouldn't Breed'.

Furthermore, throwing money at a brat does NOT make one a Good Parent.
OH ME Oh MY

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2009
Yankee wrote:
Just one more bit of proof that 'Stupid People Shouldn't Breed'.
Furthermore, throwing money at a brat does NOT make one a Good Parent.
WEll Said!!
just have to say this

Oneida, NY

#15 Jan 25, 2009
this brit fitzsimmons is an ass 4 tryin 2 get away. she shoul seriously get over herself n she doesnt deserve burnop. oh yeah n williams n burnop rnt to blame its not their fault xcept they could have chosen a better friend.
britt fitz

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2009
Hahahahaa whatever. Shit happens. Dumb mistake, SORRRYYY. I moved out of my house and moved in with my cousin. And I MOVED OUT of my cousins after 2 weeks cause I had a bedtime of 8 o clock. I didn't get kicked out get your story straight. N I moved out and moved in where I wanted to. I could have moved home but I didn't want to. My parents give my sister whatever she wants and she doesn't do anything. Keep runnin your mouths scum bags. You haven't lived my life and never will. Walk in my shoes for a week then talk shit. I don't sleep with a bunch of guys I can sleep with whoever I want to, even my cousin HaHaHaHa. :)

“The Roundabout!!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Mar 9, 2009
You tell em girl!!!! You're way too smart for the people in this forum. You did right moving out on your own. Now you're the boss.

“Lost in Rome”

Since: Jan 09

Rome, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2009
"Wuh-evah! Wuh-evah! I do whut ah wont!!"
--Eric Cartman
anonomous

Manlius, NY

#19 Mar 9, 2009
britt fitz wrote:
Hahahahaa whatever. Shit happens. Dumb mistake, SORRRYYY. I moved out of my house and moved in with my cousin. And I MOVED OUT of my cousins after 2 weeks cause I had a bedtime of 8 o clock. I didn't get kicked out get your story straight. N I moved out and moved in where I wanted to. I could have moved home but I didn't want to. My parents give my sister whatever she wants and she doesn't do anything. Keep runnin your mouths scum bags. You haven't lived my life and never will. Walk in my shoes for a week then talk shit. I don't sleep with a bunch of guys I can sleep with whoever I want to, even my cousin HaHaHaHa.:)
I wouldn't be bragging if I were you, that isn't something to be too proud of
I agree HOWEVER

White Plains, NY

#20 Mar 9, 2009
britt fitz wrote:
Hahahahaa whatever. Shit happens. Dumb mistake, SORRRYYY. I moved out of my house and moved in with my cousin. And I MOVED OUT of my cousins after 2 weeks cause I had a bedtime of 8 o clock. I didn't get kicked out get your story straight. N I moved out and moved in where I wanted to. I could have moved home but I didn't want to. My parents give my sister whatever she wants and she doesn't do anything. Keep runnin your mouths scum bags. You haven't lived my life and never will. Walk in my shoes for a week then talk shit. I don't sleep with a bunch of guys I can sleep with whoever I want to, even my cousin HaHaHaHa.:)
Its hard walkin in the snow when you aint got no shoes tho huh.
Glass Houses

Jamesville, NY

#21 Mar 10, 2009
britt fitz wrote:
Wait a minute!!! Didn't the artcle say this chick was treated and released? Apparently there is a raging lawsuit in the works. Somebody missed some major head trauma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happened to ........ (Jan '12) Sat Nostalgic 23
Krystal (May '15) Sat skorpa 20
Blake the snake Jun 24 Tube snake boogie 2
Onions (Oct '14) Jun 24 farmer 2
Jeni Lee (Dec '15) Jun 24 route 8 15
a.wilson Jun 24 knowledge 3
Garramones will remain open (Jan '15) Jun 23 Garramones Sucks 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prospect Mortgages