Mexico, NY

#1 Aug 14, 2013
news flash-free beer for locals-out of towners pay dubble
Bubba

Speculator, NY

#2 Aug 14, 2013
pulaski pete wrote:
if its free , double would be free also ...
Amazing

East Hartford, CT

#3 Aug 14, 2013
pulaski pete wrote:
Not to bright are ya!
local

North Creek, NY

#4 Aug 15, 2013
as it should be!
chuckle

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Hope this doesn't spread. If one goes to Boonville, or Remsen, and it catches on there.......wow ya' all would be paying double .....Is that true in PULASkI too?
Dumb. de dumb, dumb!
skule

Lake Luzerne, NY

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Pulaski Pete..u must drink free cousin u spelled "dubble" funny. what "skule" did u "intend"?
Uncle Jim

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2013
Did I hear that a '55 chevy was stolen out of the parking lot on thurs. night.
kratz

Rodman, NY

#8 Sep 25, 2013
I am just glad they are open. It was sad seeing that building vacant for so long.
nice place

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Forestport has a nice restaurant and dining area available to new visitors coming into town. It is spotless, good food, good prices and they are to be complimented on their service.
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Hard of hearing are ye Uncle Jim.........lol Now smile, it is not posted in a mean way. We need a little more pleasantness these days.
ben dover

Dover, DE

#11 Sep 25, 2013
it's all crappy bar food. Maybe that's acceptable for people who have never tasted good food but it's not accepetable for me.
Eat

Speculator, NY

#12 Sep 26, 2013
nice place wrote:
Forestport has a nice restaurant and dining area available to new visitors coming into town. It is spotless, good food, good prices and they are to be complimented on their service.
Thanks. Looking forward to going there!
nothing great

Mexico, NY

#13 Sep 26, 2013
ben dover wrote:
it's all crappy bar food. Maybe that's acceptable for people who have never tasted good food but it's not accepetable for me.
It's average at best.Mostly frozen cisco products that are available to any restaurant.Some real home cooking would be nice,something other than the usual wings and beer
Amazing

Hamden, CT

#14 Sep 26, 2013
ben dover wrote:
Glad to know we won't have to deal with your high class a** when we're enjoying their services my friend.
McD

Speculator, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2013
I is so nice seeing some real issues back on here. Really sick of the politics.
Jim D

New Hartford, NY

#16 Sep 26, 2013
For some of us "real issues" are politics and not restaurant bashing. For the rest of us, it should be.
Regular Folk

Hartford, CT

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Jim D wrote:
For some of us "real issues" are politics and not restaurant bashing. For the rest of us, it should be.
For the rest of us, it is reading real posts about our town and lives. It is hearing about our kids. The skanky politics on here do not represent most of us. It is just the dribble of a few. I sure do love this town and some of the old and endearing stories. This area is the best place to live. Above it all, it is great place to raise our kids!
Regular Folk

Hartford, CT

#18 Sep 26, 2013
Jim D wrote:
Can't you just give it a rest Parker. There are new and interesting posts on here tonight. It is nice to see the posts about family, friends, and tradition. You are not the only Act in town. Give it up for a few minutes so regular people can speak.
Truth is

Utica, NY

#19 Sep 26, 2013
A common ploy whenever truth cuts one of the Bills deep! There is room for as you say normal folk running off at the fingers, but there is room for the truth to be posted as well. Corruption can only be defeated by public exposure no matter what form it may be!
Gib

Speculator, NY

#20 Sep 27, 2013
I am so proud of FoPo days too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taken down again? Dooooooor #2 please 5 hr Sister Slurp 5
Jim Winters (Jun '16) 14 hr cant get there fr... 12
HP School Sat Caboose Sex in HP 2
Kenneth Klossner (Jul '14) Sat kgk 3
Shawna Rickard (Dec '15) Jan 19 Alamo bartender 33
Thank you Trackside Blazers Jan 19 Renegade Returns 60
Net Neutrality Nov '17 three blocks 1

Prospect Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance