Parker Spin Job
Keeping this on top

Poland, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Just my opinion. Parker thinks Bill should be gone because he is old. He or one of his puppets has accused Bill of being a danger on the road and has publicly called him an alcoholic. Now that Sneady is getting some heat from people who feel that they remember other things about HIS past, he is threatening litigation. I just plain do not like him or his wife. That is my right. They appear to be rich snobs and it appears that he wants so bad to become the KING OF FOPO. He can dish it out, but when the kitchen gets hot, he threatens to get a lawyer. Give us all a good and solid candidate who was born here, thrived here, and made a difference in other peoples' lives. Homegrown versus imported goods. I just want to see a refreshing change, not THIS quagmire.
Amazing

Newington, CT

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Keeping this on top wrote:
Just my opinion. Parker thinks Bill should be gone because he is old. He or one of his puppets has accused Bill of being a danger on the road and has publicly called him an alcoholic. Now that Sneady is getting some heat from people who feel that they remember other things about HIS past, he is threatening litigation. I just plain do not like him or his wife. That is my right. They appear to be rich snobs and it appears that he wants so bad to become the KING OF FOPO. He can dish it out, but when the kitchen gets hot, he threatens to get a lawyer. Give us all a good and solid candidate who was born here, thrived here, and made a difference in other peoples' lives. Homegrown versus imported goods. I just want to see a refreshing change, not THIS quagmire.
Maybe you should step up to the plate, if you can find time in between your slandering my friend.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#3 Sep 21, 2013
Keeping this on top wrote:
first do you know the difference between a drunk and an alcoholic , the alcoholic goes to meetings .. and their are quite a few people who have seen Bill under the weather , as far as your choice for a candidate , add interested and , very very few would meet all your requirements ...
Not thin air

West Monroe, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should step up to the plate, if you can find time in between your slandering my friend.
Another ignorant person who does not know the definition of slander. If I'm wrong show me.
corrupt crap

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 21, 2013
It's obvious that someone is a want to be cop who likes walking the edge and pushing all the buttons? Could be old school retired piece of garbage that needs some educating? Keep playing with fire pork chop! If I'm wrong show me.
Morning

Gloversville, NY

#6 Sep 22, 2013
Not thin air wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ignorant person who does not know the definition of slander. If I'm wrong show me.
You said it. All the other posts are snead or his wife under made up names.
O Wise One

West Monroe, NY

#7 Sep 22, 2013
First of all - what does a man whose first name is Edward and last name of Parker from Remsen have anything to the man in Forestport whose first name is Parker and last name is Sneed ??? Do you writers read before you write????

Secondly slander is something spoken and libel is something written....and an opinion is just that!!! When replying to a commented post, don't blame another person for what someone else wrote.

It appears that Old Parker Sneed legend has come to light, for the old legend of Parker Sneed as the story goes -- he was approached by a few young boys a long time ago who were afraid of their carried wares so they went to Parker Sneed for guidance and light. But did Parker Sneed do what was right?? The legend has it he turned the few young boys wares to his own richly fares. Now those few young tormented boys ghost have returned to shake the dust of Parker Sneed skeletal bones.
Bubba

Brant Lake, NY

#8 Sep 22, 2013
Morning wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it. All the other posts are snead or his wife under made up names.
your posts just shows how stupid you are ...
wacko

New Hartford, NY

#9 Sep 22, 2013
tormented ,I think you surely are . Nobody born in Forestport is running for Supervisor, sorry, you should have ran.If you are looking in closets for skeletons ,I am sure between the 3 candidates we could line up bones to Utica and back. Parker has ideas , give him a chance ,we know about the other two and what they have done for Forestport.
O Wise One

West Monroe, NY

#10 Sep 22, 2013
wacko wrote:
tormented ,I think you surely are . Nobody born in Forestport is running for Supervisor, sorry, you should have ran.If you are looking in closets for skeletons ,I am sure between the 3 candidates we could line up bones to Utica and back. Parker has ideas , give him a chance ,we know about the other two and what they have done for Forestport.
Hey Wacko, what does anyone born or not born in Forestport has anything to do with running for Supervisor in Forestport??? Apparently you are missing the point. Hence the name you've chosen to post. It comes in one's live when the past catches up to them. Have you read any of Parker's statements that he himself wrote in the local newsletters??? Give him a chance- to do what????
Vote for change

New Hartford, NY

#11 Sep 22, 2013
Parker Snead -Forestport Town Supervisor 2013! A change will do us all good!
Parker Blows

North Creek, NY

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Vote for change wrote:
Parker Snead -Forestport Town Supervisor 2013! A change will do us all good!
He is no clean sweep. He is politics at the lowest level.
Bubba

Northville, NY

#13 Sep 23, 2013
Parker Blows wrote:
<quoted text> He is no clean sweep. He is politics at the lowest level.
like you .....
Bill H Has My Vote

Utica, NY

#14 Sep 27, 2013
Parker lies more then he breaths
Bubba

Hadley, NY

#15 Sep 27, 2013
Bill H Has My Vote wrote:
thank you Bill , we already know how you feel , and how you act ...
wgt2

Charleston, SC

#16 Sep 28, 2013
Bill H Has My Vote wrote:
Go have a few more drinks Hasbeenauer...
friend

Long Lake, NY

#17 Sep 28, 2013
O Wise One wrote:
First of all - what does a man whose first name is Edward and last name of Parker from Remsen have anything to the man in Forestport whose first name is Parker and last name is Sneed ??? Do you writers read before you write????
Secondly slander is something spoken and libel is something written....and an opinion is just that!!! When replying to a commented post, don't blame another person for what someone else wrote.
It appears that Old Parker Sneed legend has come to light, for the old legend of Parker Sneed as the story goes -- he was approached by a few young boys a long time ago who were afraid of their carried wares so they went to Parker Sneed for guidance and light. But did Parker Sneed do what was right?? The legend has it he turned the few young boys wares to his own richly fares. Now those few young tormented boys ghost have returned to shake the dust of Parker Sneed skeletal bones.
i think you have parker mixed up with the puppet boy from wierdgate
Wait

Framingham, MA

#18 Sep 28, 2013
O Wise One wrote:
Interesting.
berzerk

New Hartford, NY

#19 Oct 7, 2013
O Wise One wrote:
What is the morale of this story .Don't just do a skeletal dance,is this another Parker Poem?
Bones

New Hartford, NY

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Just a Legend that is spun every year Halloween time.His wares were their bones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wenzel Benefit 3 hr Not everyone 18
Hey, Desantis 3 hr Whodoyathinkyouare 1
Possible cell tower on Todd Cables 4 hr Aint2smart 1
who‘s that girl? May 24 i remember her 2
News Oneida County Sheriff's Looking For Driver Of S... May 23 come on 1
Cody Johnson benefit May 22 Diane 6
News Video Campaign Aims To Unify Poland Through The... May 22 Tea Bag Residue C... 1

Prospect Jobs

Personal Finance

Prospect Mortgages