Dear Bill Hasenauer
Charles

New Hartford, NY

#41 Sep 20, 2013
Bill, I have been a friend of yours for many years and I always voted for you. I voted for you on election day even though I thought you should retire. I voted with you against the bridges but I might be voting for Parker. Bill, give it up and retire. You have lost the Republican party endorsement, none of your board choices won and you are alone running as a Conservative. Your supporters are getting very ugly and you get all the credit for that. The Republican ticket is Parker Snead, Bill Gardner, Ron Scouten, Charles Scott, Shelly Entwistle and Art Gleasman. Bill, you lost. Retire.
Truth is

Utica, NY

#42 Sep 20, 2013
Shade wrote:
Thank you Bill for your many years of caring about all of us. While most people your age gave up on public service years ago, you just kept going. You are a good man and your years as good public servant will serve as a testament to the youth who will one day be the leaders of this fine community. Thank you.
Most people his age had enough smarts left to step down. Bill seems to be a bit senile and not smart enough to realize it's time to retire. He hasn't been able to function properly for quite some time which is why he needed a paid supervisor. Bills reasoning for a paid supervisor was because of how much John was doing because Bill couldn't do it any longer! Point at hand why run then, well because he cant handle admitting he cant do it like he use to! Bill is failing and needs to just retire already before he loses what little dignity he has left. Give up Bill...... your reign of corruption is over!
very true

Whitesboro, NY

#43 Sep 20, 2013
Nicely put Truth Is.
I agree totally. But, who will take his place until January? It appears Mr. Isley is in ill health also.....
friend

Gloversville, NY

#44 Sep 20, 2013
Charles wrote:
Bill, I have been a friend of yours for many years and I always voted for you. I voted for you on election day even though I thought you should retire. I voted with you against the bridges but I might be voting for Parker. Bill, give it up and retire. You have lost the Republican party endorsement, none of your board choices won and you are alone running as a Conservative. Your supporters are getting very ugly and you get all the credit for that. The Republican ticket is Parker Snead, Bill Gardner, Ron Scouten, Charles Scott, Shelly Entwistle and Art Gleasman. Bill, you lost. Retire.
WRITE IN VOTE FOR LOUIS SOVIC make it a clean sweep
Amazing

Newington, CT

#45 Sep 20, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>WRITE IN VOTE FOR LOUIS SOVIC make it a clean sweep
Lol, that only works if you can spell it right my friend.
Truth is

Utica, NY

#46 Sep 20, 2013
very true wrote:
Nicely put Truth Is.
I agree totally. But, who will take his place until January? It appears Mr. Isley is in ill health also.....
He has already appointed Nancy Kardash as deputy supervisor to fill in for John Isley. Again the point is at Bills own admission he is not capable of performing his duties which is why he needs a paid deputy! This being the point then why is he even running? He isn't mentally coherent enough to understand that he needs to just retire! Do the taxpayers want a senile old man who doesn't even understand the difference from right and wrong calling the shots while his deputy runs the town because he cant?
experience

Whitesboro, NY

#47 Sep 20, 2013
Nancy does not have much experience .... hope it works out ok.
write ins

Whitesboro, NY

#48 Sep 20, 2013
Write ins are very touchy. If a name is misspelled, or if written so it cannot be understood, then those ballots are voided. Write in's are difficult but CAN BE DONE with lots of effort. If you do pursue this Lou, then get little name cards so voters can spell your name correctly.
This is doable, but very exacting. Good Luck if you do pursue it. Work with the election officials in Utica on this.
Parker Snead

New Hartford, NY

#49 Sep 20, 2013
write ins wrote:
Write ins are very touchy. If a name is misspelled, or if written so it cannot be understood, then those ballots are voided. Write in's are difficult but CAN BE DONE with lots of effort. If you do pursue this Lou, then get little name cards so voters can spell your name correctly.
This is doable, but very exacting. Good Luck if you do pursue it. Work with the election officials in Utica on this.
I spoke with the board of elections today and if you haven't circulated your petition yet to run under any party or write in, it is to late. Louie is out for this election cycle.
Bob

Gloversville, NY

#50 Sep 21, 2013
Parker Snead wrote:
I just got off the phone will a board member and they confirmed that They heard after the fact about the Bills testifying in court last week in the personal injury case. The board had no discussions or input in a matter of importance to our town. Not something the Bills wanted out there before the election. I heard but do not know that the twin bridges were not insured at the time. Maybe some of you Bill supporters could shed some light on the subject
any information yet ?
motorist

Utica, NY

#51 Sep 23, 2013
I see you used your name "tween"
tween wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just man-up and say it to his face instead of behind his back hiding on your computer. Coward.
fight

New Hartford, NY

#52 Sep 23, 2013
Louis was cheated out of his election bid. The letters taped to the doors on election day did him in. If he really wanted the position, he would be fighting for some Justice.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#53 Sep 23, 2013
fight wrote:
Louis was cheated out of his election bid. The letters taped to the doors on election day did him in. If he really wanted the position, he would be fighting for some Justice.
there is no justice in politics , unless someone saw who put them on the door , and will sign a statement to that effect , nothing can be done , that's from the board of elections ....
problem

Whitesboro, NY

#54 Sep 23, 2013
I understood the bridges were not insured. The Snowmobile Club was still using the bridges, and I know everyone held their breath then. But, I do think the snowmobile club did have coverage of some sort to be able to use them.
Perhaps the Snow Mobile Club could clue us in on that information.
It would be helpful for all to know the facts. You sure won't get that from town hall.
Truth is

Utica, NY

#55 Sep 23, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no justice in politics , unless someone saw who put them on the door , and will sign a statement to that effect , nothing can be done , that's from the board of elections ....
Who was the letter sent to? Did someone from the public have access to the letter to be able to post it? Who is legally responsible for posting official town mail for the public to view? Are all letters highlighted to show a political view? Where did the replacement letter come from so quickly when the original was removed? What town employee was working during the election? Bull shit nothing could be done, it sure as hell could have, but cowardly gutless people need to step up to the plate or shouldn't run for a position in the first place! Come on people we all know what person has a personal interest in keeping her job and even Parker was told he needed her on his side to win. That's bull shit and she needs to go down the river with her power trip and arrogance! When will enough be enough? You've been right about this person all along Ruth!
saddly so

Whitesboro, NY

#56 Sep 23, 2013
The town board should pursue this matter. Lie detector testing is in order. No one in town hall will say a word unless they have to.
Bill is beholding to a certain employee who has worked for the Town 18 years. There has been much happening in the Planning Board for some time now, that has not been brought out. Little by little it is becoming known. That employee NEEDS to have the current supervisor to remain in his position.
TOWN EMPLOYEES WERE WORKING UPSTAIRS ON PRIMARY DAY, as were other employees. We have been told that on here. Usually the Town Clerk sorts all the mail. Lie detector testing seems to be needed here.
In the meantime, a candidate was denied the rights to a fair primary and was taken down because no one dares to stand up and tell the truth about those letters.

Lie detector testing is in order because of this happening. IT IS TIME!
John Isley

Gaithersburg, MD

#57 Sep 27, 2013
Even I now admin that Bill should have retired with some dignity. I also sdmit I have no dignity left myself.
Well

New Hartford, NY

#58 Sep 28, 2013
Well when you say 18 years and a male ,that slims it down to a point . The Bills must be so proud of their little stooge that put the letters up(twice!). What will be the stooge's next assignment? Must be a great life . Only very few people had access to this letter,some people are above the law it seems.
Pit 4

Whitesboro, NY

#59 Sep 28, 2013
And 18 years means a good retirement check for screwing the town those years at the taxpayers expense. AND it is NOT a male.
Wake up Forestport!!
Truth is

Utica, NY

#60 Sep 28, 2013
Pit 4 wrote:
And 18 years means a good retirement check for screwing the town those years at the taxpayers expense. AND it is NOT a male.
Wake up Forestport!!
Smile and think of just what a stooge this person actually is. Stooge, stooge, stooge...... I love it, so fitting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy & Mike 2 hr Ball less 3
Girl who works at laundrymat 6 hr Curious dude 5
Remsen Fire Dept. Car 4 (Jul '16) Wed Thank you 30
Trackside Blazers Feb 22 Jim 18
Kim Martin Feb 20 Deerhunter 1
Forums removed Feb 18 Hello 3
buffalo in trouble Feb 15 Blight 23

Prospect Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prospect Mortgages