Be kuel

Murphysboro, IL

#615 Apr 14, 2014
Who Dusty Jones!!! Supports SS marriage? Dusty is out. Wake up, its 2014 and we need change. No incumbents plz.
Tired

Waterloo, IL

#616 Apr 15, 2014
Dusty Jones? What do you think!
arby

Lansing, IL

#617 Apr 19, 2014
Time for Jesse White to retire, let's get some fresh ideas in that office. Also let's get rid of the arrogant political hacks working there too.
Be kuel

United States

#618 Apr 19, 2014
Jesse White an incumbent. DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INCUMBENT. Time to retire and go driving throughout the once Land of Lincoln.. Getting bad out there folks.
Me public

United States

#619 Apr 24, 2014
Government Watch Dog wrote:
Jesse White has done a superb job bringing the Secretary of State's offices into the 21 century. He has earned my vote and I tend to be Republican.
Jessie white ??? Has done nothing but raise our cost of plates and registration on vehicles with no just cause. Dam sure has not helped the roads. He has been there long enough to fatten his bank account throw him out on his ass. As with about 95% of these politicians. And put someone in that has busted his or her ass all their life. Not someone that has had their ass pampered all their life. We need someone in that lives in the real world . Not someone that makes over 100.000 a year. Try people that makes 15 -20 thousand a years . Those people know what is going on out here. Not idiots spending tax payer money on parties with women and drinking and buying million dollar home , boats, cars.
Chicagobunny

Belleville, IL

#620 Apr 24, 2014
Me public, again right on. Can you imagine a Republican voting for Jesse White!!! Whew, I can't. DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INCUMBENT. They are all in bed together, both Republican and Democrats. Vote NO to INCUMBENTS. And then lets get term limits. We all win.
beth

Oklahoma City, OK

#621 Apr 24, 2014
hi everyone
penny

Bowling Green, KY

#622 Apr 24, 2014
Achmed
Chicagobunny

United States

#623 Apr 24, 2014
Achmed boon doggle. Okie gal on here say'in's Hi... Big jack rabbits in Okie - heard!!!
Tea Bagger

Providence, UT

#624 Apr 24, 2014
Whassup
Chicagobunny

Marion, IL

#628 Apr 25, 2014
Watcha mean - "Whassup".. It be Friday little bag Achmed.
Broke

United States

#629 May 19, 2014
Me public wrote:
<quoted text> Jessie white ??? Has done nothing but raise our cost of plates and registration on vehicles with no just cause. Dam sure has not helped the roads. He has been there long enough to fatten his bank account throw him out on his ass. As with about 95% of these politicians. And put someone in that has busted his or her ass all their life. Not someone that has had their ass pampered all their life. We need someone in that lives in the real world . Not someone that makes over 100.000 a year. Try people that makes 15 -20 thousand a years . Those people know what is going on out here. Not idiots spending tax payer money on parties with women and drinking and buying million dollar home , boats, cars.
Vote out incumbent White.
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#630 May 19, 2014
YES, YES. The message is out there. Vote out incumbent White and ALL INCUMBENTS. No one has suffered as much as the taxpayers. TY

Since: May 14

Chicago, IL

#631 May 21, 2014
steelmaster wrote:
'none of the above' the price of registrations is through the roof and title transferes have quadroupled with this puppet at the helm and the exstortion of taxing older vehicles is on the verge of criminal big trucks register out of state for a reason he has got to go.But he will stay has to be a part of the chicago dem mob to be in that office.And yes i did vote for him last time
I totally agree. I would'nt vote for him if they paid me to. I didn't vote for him the last time that he ran for sec of state. Look at all the folks locked up for petty driving offenses. He has to go!

Chicago, IL

#632 May 21, 2014
Me public wrote:
<quoted text> Jessie white ??? Has done nothing but raise our cost of plates and registration on vehicles with no just cause. Dam sure has not helped the roads. He has been there long enough to fatten his bank account throw him out on his ass. As with about 95% of these politicians. And put someone in that has busted his or her ass all their life. Not someone that has had their ass pampered all their life. We need someone in that lives in the real world . Not someone that makes over 100.000 a year. Try people that makes 15 -20 thousand a years . Those people know what is going on out here. Not idiots spending tax payer money on parties with women and drinking and buying million dollar home , boats, cars.
His daughter was caught buying drugs while driving on suspended license and nothing happened because they swept it under the rug. Now he has raised the cost of renewing your drivers license among other things.

Chicago, IL

#633 May 21, 2014
Does anyone have or had a problem with the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office?
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#634 May 22, 2014
Will be looking into the Cook Co Med Exam Office. Any specific issues? Back to Sec of State office holder and all Illinois elected officials running for office in November. If an incumbent, be it Republican or Democrat - DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INCUMBENT. They are all in it as their own club to fatten their wallets at the taxpayers expense. Totally out of control in this great Land of Lincoln.
Curious

United States

#635 May 22, 2014
White. No one can come close to catching him.
Chicagobunny

United States

#636 May 22, 2014
Never say no one can win over White... Big money is moving out of the state and little used car folks are sick and tired of paying big money for yearly vehicle licenses. DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INCUMBENT.
Curious

United States

#637 May 22, 2014
So big money being gone and the hand-me-down car folk tightening their belts is supposed to make White vulnerable? White's made his name. His pretty face is in every dmv across the state. That's pretty good advertisement. And with 91%(or more) of the state not giving a shit about the SOS position, it'll be tough to move White anywhere he doesn't want to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prophetstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Geneseo football sucking (Oct '10) Sep '14 dentfixer 18
Looking for Work Aug '14 Maxrland 1
What Time Is It? Jun '14 guest 1
Fire in Walnut Jun '14 jam 1
ed (Mar '14) Mar '14 mud2 1
Tampico man faces new charge (Mar '14) Mar '14 juanita 1
Review: Curious Cargo (Aug '13) Mar '14 samantha 4
Prophetstown Dating
Find my Match

Prophetstown Jobs