Cat found hanging from pole dies

Apr 8, 2010 Read more: WQAD
GENESEO, Ill. - A striped male shorthaired cat that was found nailed to a pole Monday has died, Henry County Humane Society officials said Thursday. Read more
John Elliott

Milledgeville, GA

#1 Jul 3, 2010
If I lived in this area I would start a reward fund and contribute to it. Please can someone do this? I'd donate at least $50 to find the psycho deviant creep who did this and put him in jail for 5 years.
Pete

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 4, 2010
John Elliott wrote:
If I lived in this area I would start a reward fund and contribute to it. Please can someone do this? I'd donate at least $50 to find the psycho deviant creep who did this and put him in jail for 5 years.
Dutch already has quite a reward. Please look for his fanpage on FB
theLight

Geneseo, IL

#3 Oct 1, 2010
30 grand and counting. Keep the memory alive and bring the pos to justice. Join us.
theLight

Geneseo, IL

#5 Dec 25, 2010
Bump:
We will being doing Vigil again soon (April) Henry has new Sheriff that pledges support and diligence. There are strong leads. If you wish to help this time around, we would like to prepare in advance. Please contact us. We can use things like P.A. System, Hay Rack, poster's, shirt's, stickers, food & water, sponsor's and activists for this cause. Remember the reward is now up to $30.000 You can help. Contact here or Facebook. Bless.
theLight

Geneseo, IL

#6 Nov 20, 2012
For those of you that knew Sharron Rigg of Morrison, Co-founder of Justice for Dutch Vigil, she passed away last week from cancer, Prayer's please.She was pure of heart. Maybe from Heaven she will bring Dutch's murderer to justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prophetstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Whi... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Phil Shamon 49
News WHOA therapeutic equestrian center seeks donations Dec '14 Zach 1
The Cellar (Nov '13) Dec '14 MIXED 1 3
Looking for Work (Aug '14) Dec '14 oldcars 2
Why is Geneseo football sucking (Oct '10) Nov '14 letemride 19
Geneseo Oct '14 rjd 2
What Time Is It? (Jun '14) Jun '14 guest 1
More from around the web

Prophetstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]