Next Last
childish

Proctorville, OH

#1 Aug 11, 2012
There team was so little nobody playing
Not so Fast

Southbury, CT

#2 Aug 11, 2012
I saw a picture of the 2012 Team. They only have about 25 players. Better than that, they only have 3 Seniors. I heard Tucker went to Coal Grove. Most of the kids won't play for current coaches because they are yes men and play the kids the board tells them to play. I heard the conversation about who the board wanted where and it happened the next day. Again, there is more talent in the stands than what will be on the field again this year. Until the board gets rid of these coaches (which won't happen) and brings in a coach with no ties to Fairland, then it will be the same thing over and over again. Another pitiful season. They will be lucky to win 3-4 games.
gary

Proctorville, OH

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Not so Fast wrote:
I saw a picture of the 2012 Team. They only have about 25 players. Better than that, they only have 3 Seniors. I heard Tucker went to Coal Grove. Most of the kids won't play for current coaches because they are yes men and play the kids the board tells them to play. I heard the conversation about who the board wanted where and it happened the next day. Again, there is more talent in the stands than what will be on the field again this year. Until the board gets rid of these coaches (which won't happen) and brings in a coach with no ties to Fairland, then it will be the same thing over and over again. Another pitiful season. They will be lucky to win 3-4 games.
Who is the quarterback this year? This is the worst school board we have ever had. EVER. All about friends and family. No one else matters to these people.
dr no

Proctorville, OH

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Kyle sowards and chance short .. Kyle dad is president of school board chance mom is on quarterback club.
really

Keego Harbor, MI

#5 Aug 11, 2012
So what there parents are active in school maybe if your kid was a little better they would play you peole kill me
Know

Proctorville, OH

#6 Aug 11, 2012
dr no wrote:
Kyle sowards and chance short .. Kyle dad is president of school board chance mom is on quarterback club.
Kyle Sowards is playing WR this year not QB. Chance Short is the QB and it has nothing to do with his mother being in the QB Club. He has shown the ability to play the the position. Anyone can you join the QB Club. Does that mean they would all be QB's. NO. I will agree that the current coaches need to be changed but no one but the coaching staff is deciding who plays each position. With only 25 kids playing there aren't alot of kids to choose from. It is going to be a tough season for the dragons this year.
really

Keego Harbor, MI

#7 Aug 11, 2012
If the right plays are called i think win 6 maybe 7 games but in the past horrible play calling

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 11, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the quarterback this year? This is the worst school board we have ever had. EVER. All about friends and family. No one else matters to these people.
I guess its like Dutch Miller......friends and family
Not so Fast

Southbury, CT

#9 Aug 11, 2012
Well if your talking about me, my son starts both ways and has since a freshman. But thanks for you concern.
dr no

Proctorville, OH

#10 Aug 11, 2012
Fairland just lost to river valley in previews that was suppose be easy for them
misty

Proctorville, OH

#11 Aug 11, 2012
Fire the coaches
hyy

Proctorville, OH

#12 Aug 11, 2012
They looked pathetic ,even worse then south point they may not win a game.
just wondering

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Aug 11, 2012
fairland lost by a uncontested field goal.not to mention they had 4 starting lineman out.so just shut the f**k up idiots
smart

Brighton, MI

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Yea ^^ "just wondering" ur right u can't do shit without the starting line all of these people are idiots
hyy

Proctorville, OH

#15 Aug 11, 2012
They have no size one play give it to Cambell well this aint buddy league or jr high you have to have a team and they dont and if the guys sitting out were there lineman you stll have no size you suck.
fairland senior

Proctorville, OH

#16 Aug 11, 2012
You need more than linemanand ones hurt you got be kidding me
misrt

Proctorville, OH

#17 Aug 11, 2012
just wondering wrote:
fairland lost by a uncontested field goal.not to mention they had 4 starting lineman out.so just shut the f**k up idiots
who was missing?
Way to support

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2012
Here's a thought. Why don't we rally behind the kids& support them, instead of saying how pathetic the team looks. Maybe support from the community would make this coaches realize we know these kids can win with the right plays & the boys knowing we support them Praise does so much more good than all the negativity.
really

Keego Harbor, MI

#19 Aug 12, 2012
I missed the game was it that bad. And who won other games yhank u
just wondering

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Aug 12, 2012
man if we just had seth tucker we would be state champions. maybe we could offer him a contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) 2 hr Joan Jett 198
Wesbanco in Proctorville Ohio HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE Sat User 22
Big rump Sat Joe B 1
Curious Fri well for thee 11
Cory McKnight Fri BoPeepsLostSheep 3
Allen Perry Apr 29 concerned 2
Lawn Care Apr 29 big daddy 1
More from around the web

Proctorville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE