Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Religious people like William F. Buckley?
Bill Bennett? G.K. Chesterton? Mortimer Adler? Richard John Neuhaus?
You really are an uneducated moron.
Uneducated moron you say to these statistically proven facts? Perhaps the 12 years that I spent at a private CHRISTIAN school might explain it. Anyway, back to little old you and your statistically proven lower IQ. That explains all of your poor political choices. Didn't you hear the American hero who got Bin Laden, the president that the majority of Americans gleefully voted into office, when he said "America is not a Christian nation."? Your kind are already over in the floater tank with Zeus and Ra. No all white, 1950's Mayberry for Jesus vision for you, hasbeen.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>No sane person in America agrees with Westboro. In fact, they were at my son's high school last year, and we had something to say to them:
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
Does a sane person believe a water walking Jewish zombie absolves all of their past ill deeds? Does a sane person think they know more about global weather trends than the experts? Does a sane person cry about the tyranny of taxes when the nation is seeing the lowest taxes in 50 years? Does a sane person stand outside of a woman's health clinic holding a sign with a picture of a mutilated baby on it?

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a sane person believe a water walking Jewish zombie absolves all of their past ill deeds? Does a sane person think they know more about global weather trends than the experts? Does a sane person cry about the tyranny of taxes when the nation is seeing the lowest taxes in 50 years? Does a sane person stand outside of a woman's health clinic holding a sign with a picture of a mutilated baby on it?
What's it like being an insane bigot, "hooptie"?
Here's what I get from your post:
---You're a bigoted atheist.
---You refuse to acknowledge the evidence that refutes AGW.
---You obviously don't pay property taxes.
---You believe in killing babies. But at least you call them "babies."
StarryStarry

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>What's it like being an insane bigot, "hooptie"?
Don't be too hard on him Henry. He is giddy from excitement after the events of the past 24 hours. He has plenty to be happy about and more to look forward to.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>What's it like being an insane bigot, "hooptie"?
I am a Deist. I have paid my taxes my whole life. Mitt Romney made close to 50 million dollars off the abortion industry. I am bigoted against stupidity and it just so happens to include you. Any "science" that refutes global warming, is paid directly by the energy industry. Nationwide drought. Hottest decade on record...Hell, even the same oil lobby that purchased your religion recently announced that it is certainly man made. I guess I shouldn't expect a whole lot from someone who follows the ways of 2000 year old lice infested shepherds.

Dust yourself off there, statistically lower IQ boy.

Go throw rocks at the moon, or some other religious notion. You had your big day in the sun and America is still digging itself out of the hole it put us in.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Deist. I have paid my taxes my whole life. Mitt Romney made close to 50 million dollars off the abortion industry. I am bigoted against stupidity and it just so happens to include you. Any "science" that refutes global warming, is paid directly by the energy industry. Nationwide drought. Hottest decade on record...Hell, even the same oil lobby that purchased your religion recently announced that it is certainly man made. I guess I shouldn't expect a whole lot from someone who follows the ways of 2000 year old lice infested shepherds.
Dust yourself off there, statistically lower IQ boy.
Go throw rocks at the moon, or some other religious notion. You had your big day in the sun and America is still digging itself out of the hole it put us in.
UN Blowback: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

Study: Half of warming due to Sun!–Sea Levels Fail to Rise?- Warming Fears in 'Dustbin of History'

'No evidence for accelerated sea-level rise'

Update: March 16, 2009: Prominent Scientsits Continue to Join Report:

Now More Than 700 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

Link to Intro and full updated report:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
UN Blowback: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims
Study: Half of warming due to Sun!–Sea Levels Fail to Rise?- Warming Fears in 'Dustbin of History'
'No evidence for accelerated sea-level rise'
Update: March 16, 2009: Prominent Scientsits Continue to Join Report:
Now More Than 700 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims
Link to Intro and full updated report:
http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
And the reason why religious people don't believe in global warming? Go ahead and answer that question. I've been asking for years. How's come people in church were suddenly taking a stand on global weather trends, with no Biblical reasons, while at the very same time, the oil industry was spending millions to refute global warming. You are too dumb to even realize the hoops you are jumping through. Go ahead and fight tooth and nail to destroy the air we all breath and the water we all drink. You are like the idiot who pisses in the public well, just because it's the stupid thing to do.

I noticed that you focused on the sea levels rising and not all the other mountains of evidence that the overwhelming majority of the scientific world firmly believe. I didn't say anything about the sea levels rising but then you guys can't imagine anyone who doesn't vote like you do, to be anything short of a commie agent. Guess I shouldn't expect too much in the reality department from a guy who thinks snakes can talk. Maybe if you found a scientist who doesn't work for the Heritage Foundation (Koch Brother Oil Billionaires), you wouldn't look so subpar on the IQ thing. Statistically speaking that is.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

How stupid would one have to be to not see this? Go out in your dry, dead front yard and scream at the blistering sun "I don't believe in you!". Then crawl back into your end days Bible bunker and leave the science and running the country thing to the big boys.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason why religious people don't believe in global warming? Go ahead and answer that question. I've been asking for years. How's come people in church were suddenly taking a stand on global weather trends, with no Biblical reasons, while at the very same time, the oil industry was spending millions to refute global warming. You are too dumb to even realize the hoops you are jumping through. Go ahead and fight tooth and nail to destroy the air we all breath and the water we all drink. You are like the idiot who pisses in the public well, just because it's the stupid thing to do.
I noticed that you focused on the sea levels rising and not all the other mountains of evidence that the overwhelming majority of the scientific world firmly believe. I didn't say anything about the sea levels rising but then you guys can't imagine anyone who doesn't vote like you do, to be anything short of a commie agent. Guess I shouldn't expect too much in the reality department from a guy who thinks snakes can talk. Maybe if you found a scientist who doesn't work for the Heritage Foundation (Koch Brother Oil Billionaires), you wouldn't look so subpar on the IQ thing. Statistically speaking that is.
Statistics by whom? A bunch of left-wing kooks?

Why don't you try using common sense once in a while instead of depending on left-wing nut cases to make your argument? Ask yourself: what party do people in lower income cities support? What political position do you suppose inmates in prison hold? What party affiliation do you suppose those in upper middle-class and wealthy neighborhoods are?

Global warming and religion are two different things. What does one have to do with the other? That's like saying religious people are primarily liberal because most are against capital punishment.

Why don't we do this: I'll support those evil scientists that (by your imagination) are being supported by the Koch brothers and you keep supporting those global warming scientists who depend on our tax money for their pay and research?

You are too stupid to realize the hoops you are jumping through.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics by whom? A bunch of left-wing kooks?
Why don't you try using common sense once in a while instead of depending on left-wing nut cases to make your argument? Ask yourself: what party do people in lower income cities support? What political position do you suppose inmates in prison hold? What party affiliation do you suppose those in upper middle-class and wealthy neighborhoods are?
Global warming and religion are two different things. What does one have to do with the other? That's like saying religious people are primarily liberal because most are against capital punishment.
Why don't we do this: I'll support those evil scientists that (by your imagination) are being supported by the Koch brothers and you keep supporting those global warming scientists who depend on our tax money for their pay and research?
You are too stupid to realize the hoops you are jumping through.
Most religious people are against capital punishment? Where do you come up with this stuff?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

If you're financially secure, you must be correct.

Yep.

Makes perfect sense.

woof
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most religious people are against capital punishment? Where do you come up with this stuff?
Simple. When we first reenacted the death penalty here in Ohio, what group of people protested at the execution sites? What opinion do diehard Christians hold of the death penalty? I'm not talking about those who simply go to church because it's the right thing to do, but those who lead the congregations and make religion their entire life.

Christian religions have long been against the taking of any life for any reason. That includes war, death penalty, murder, suicide, abortion, and even mercy killings.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple. When we first reenacted the death penalty here in Ohio, what group of people protested at the execution sites? What opinion do diehard Christians hold of the death penalty? I'm not talking about those who simply go to church because it's the right thing to do, but those who lead the congregations and make religion their entire life.
Christian religions have long been against the taking of any life for any reason. That includes war, death penalty, murder, suicide, abortion, and even mercy killings.
There are probably about 6 of those people in Ohio. The Jesus Freaks here sure aren't who you are talking about.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are probably about 6 of those people in Ohio. The Jesus Freaks here sure aren't who you are talking about.
No because they are not Jesus freaks. They may be religious, but are not beholden to a certain religion. I believe in God and Jesus, but I don't consider myself a person of religion because religion is a system of beliefs and disbeliefs that I may agree or disagree with.

Jesus freaks (as you call them) are people who constantly preach Jesus be it religion, politics, taxes, or society. Jesus is their life, and there are no statistics, religious controversies, different religions or cause and effect that will ever change their mind. Jesus said it, so no matter good or bad, that's the way it is in their minds.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
If you're financially secure, you must be correct.
Yep.
Makes perfect sense.
woof
and how does someone get financially secure?

planning and hard work.

makes perfect sense
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
ever heard of eye for an eye?

that is in the bible

Serious question......have you ever posted a factual statement?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No because they are not Jesus freaks. They may be religious, but are not beholden to a certain religion. I believe in God and Jesus, but I don't consider myself a person of religion because religion is a system of beliefs and disbeliefs that I may agree or disagree with.
Jesus freaks (as you call them) are people who constantly preach Jesus be it religion, politics, taxes, or society. Jesus is their life, and there are no statistics, religious controversies, different religions or cause and effect that will ever change their mind. Jesus said it, so no matter good or bad, that's the way it is in their minds.
Right. And they support the death penalty because their brains don't work right.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that is in the bible
Can you read two posts in context? That's why they have the reply feature, so a reader can read both the post and the post the person is replying to in order to gather context.

XXXrayted said most religious people were opposed to the death penalty. I said I thought he was nuts and pointed to you (in general terms) as anecdotal evidence.

I must thank you. You proved my assertion to xxx and proved how incredibly stupid you are in the the very same post.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Might reach 10,000 posts by Christmas. I predict November 27th.....even without Loren.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that is in the bible
The bible is fiction. You never learned that fact?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Proctorville Forum right now

Search the Proctorville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
april scarberry 2 hr MY Best Friend Ever 8
Car wreck 243 2 hr sir 3
Bullying at Fairland High School 12 hr Just saying 19
Tami 13 hr :D 7
Gaza 16 hr -zaphod- 2
pervs 17 hr Satan666 4
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 23 hr not 2,214
•••
•••