Theifs: Jamie & Donna Walters

Posted in the Proctorville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Proctorville

#1 Feb 23, 2013
If anyone hears of Jamie or Donna Walters of Proctorville or any of their kin try to sale you a black HP dv9700 lab top, Blue Dell net book, a High Point 9mm, Savage 22 bolt action rifle, 12 gauge Diamond shotgun, 1/4 karat 10 karat yellow gold engagement ring sz 7, a 1 karat blue sapphire 10 karat yellow gold ring, 5 spoke alloy jeep Cherokee rims, DVDs or Blurays, coins, a black Evenflo convertible carseat, knives, air compressor, tools, copper, etc. the pill popping, no good junkies stole it all from my house. That's not even all of it. The police have been notified but we all know what good they do, especially since this ain't the first time.
Justin

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Yes they are skank theives. Lost all the family property to pills. Now they want to steal everything they can get their hands on.
lucy lu

Proctorville, OH

#3 Feb 25, 2013
They steal from walmart and family
lesson learned

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
I have known them for over 8 years. They will never change. Always gonna be trash!
Hate them all

Proctorville, OH

#5 Mar 4, 2013
All the Walters from the holler there r nothing but trash low life losers all on drugs don't take care of any kid they all might have is a damn shame to
opal

Youngstown, OH

#6 Mar 10, 2013
justin is a theif as well who stole a guy fourwheeler and broke into gary leeps cabin and sleeps with his brother they are fags and for the ones who said they stole stuff you have no room to talk you all have been cookin meth and runnin a meth lab
wondering
#7 Mar 11, 2013
How do you know he broke into the Leeps if you have info you should go to police Im pretty sure they would like to know what it is you know!!
opal slone

Youngstown, OH

#8 Mar 30, 2013
well just to let you know this is Opal and im not theone that put this stuff on here about justin
He did

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Apr 1, 2013
He stole the 4 wheeler and then broke into the cabin the same night.
wondering
#10 Apr 1, 2013
again what proof do you have?Im not saying he didn't do it but if you believe he did you need to contact police! asap!!
Who knew

United States

#11 Apr 5, 2013
I can tell u right now they both are thieves!! Don't trust either one of them they stole from their own family they won't have any trouble stealing from u!! They both are low life drug addicts who need to go to prison!!
McCall Creeker

Proctorville, OH

#12 Apr 6, 2013
Aint she in jail?
Ritz crackers

Moneta, VA

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Yes Justin is a big time theif and a lil punk
Chocolate cake

Moneta, VA

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Justin Walters is also working for the us Marshall's in Huntington watch out
lucy

Proctorville, OH

#15 Apr 13, 2013
Chocolate cake wrote:
Justin Walters is also working for the us Marshall's in Huntington watch out
he didnt finish high school hes a nark
Chocolate cake

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Apr 14, 2013
Sure he's a narc and a theif
Angel R.

Proctorville, OH

#17 Apr 14, 2013
Where is Donna living now I heard that she moved?
who knows

Proctorville, OH

#18 Apr 15, 2013
she hasn't moved just running but she always comes back to the same place
johnny

Proctorville, OH

#19 Apr 15, 2013
who knows wrote:
she hasn't moved just running but she always comes back to the same place
what's she running from?
who knows

Proctorville, OH

#20 Apr 17, 2013
I dont know whats shes running from i heard the cops, i heard drug dealers, i heard people she stole from etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amie Norris?????? 8 hr ohh 5
Joe Burgett Sun Gossip 1
News Grand jury indicts armed robber, pot growers | ... (Feb '10) Sun Jussayin 23
Rick and Amber Spence Sun Jussayin 26
Taylor farren May 19 Sexy 46
Rick Spence walked away from his family, for a... May 19 Inquiring mind 8
Berry on front st May 18 Drugs 2

Proctorville Jobs

Personal Finance

Proctorville Mortgages