Sheriff: Angry mom assaults bus drive...

Sheriff: Angry mom assaults bus driver and child

There are 35 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Sheriff: Angry mom assaults bus driver and child. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

A Lawrence County woman was arrested Friday after a school bus driver reported that she assaulted him and a child on the bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kari

Vinton, VA

#21 Sep 4, 2012
My children ride that bus after school but never in the mornings. Thank God they were not on there to see that, and I thank God even more that it wasn't one of my children that was hit because I would have beat the living daylights out of that woman! And then, when I was hauled off to jail, hopefullyl I would have been placed in same jail cell where I could beat her some more! Lol. I feel so bad for T.J.! He was probably just in shock! Who expects to be attacked by some drunk lady at 7 am?
Prayer

Ironton, OH

#22 Sep 4, 2012
Dravis wrote:
Hey pray for the drivers and the kids there are two victims here not everyone on the school bus you must be looking to file a lawsuit against the school because lttle jonny is tramatized,whatever.
No I don't have a lawsuit or children. I am simply a friend of someone who had a child on the bus. Not pointing blame at anyone but the angry mom. If she had a problem with the bus driver she handled it in the wrong manner.
And if i ask for everyone to pray for the victims involved that is my choice. U don't have to pray. Just requesting prayer cause I feel all involved need it to get thru this drama and to make the right decisions.

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#23 Sep 4, 2012
Big daddy from Big paddy wrote:
As you can seen from the news clip, she looks like trash, lives in trash, it must run in her family
She looks like she has meth mouth. She also looks like she's 50 something not 30 something.
To Kari

Gallipolis, OH

#24 Sep 5, 2012
LOL!, You're funny! You feel so bad for T.J.? Please, he is the only one who feeds her addictions. He is no better than her in all of this. As for Big daddy's comment, she may live that way by choice but, don't assume the rest of her family chooses to live that way. Your comment just shows how uneducated you really are. Think before you speak....
mom

Ardsley, NY

#25 Sep 5, 2012
To Kari wrote:
LOL!, You're funny! You feel so bad for T.J.? Please, he is the only one who feeds her addictions. He is no better than her in all of this. As for Big daddy's comment, she may live that way by choice but, don't assume the rest of her family chooses to live that way. Your comment just shows how uneducated you really are. Think before you speak....
I want to know How in the hell is any part of this TJ's fault in the least. I feel it's partly Lawrence counties fault- if her kids had been taken away years ago then she wouldn't have any reason to be at the bus stop. She's nasty !!!!!! Her teeth looked like she don't even know what a tooth brush is.
Kari

Proctorville, OH

#26 Sep 5, 2012
Kari wrote:
My children ride that bus after school but never in the mornings. Thank God they were not on there to see that, and I thank God even more that it wasn't one of my children that was hit because I would have beat the living daylights out of that woman! And then, when I was hauled off to jail, hopefullyl I would have been placed in same jail cell where I could beat her some more! Lol. I feel so bad for T.J.! He was probably just in shock! Who expects to be attacked by some drunk lady at 7 am?
Yea I mean I feel bad that some crazy person hopped on his bus and beat him with his walkie-talkie or whatever it was she was doing! And of coarse I feel bad for the kids who witnessed her psychotic episode. I am sure it scared them all to death!
To mom

Gallipolis, OH

#27 Sep 5, 2012
T.J. drinks and does drugs right along with her and anyone who really knows them knows that is the truth. The fault lies with her. She is the one who chose to go to the bus stop, chose to get on the bus, and chose to act in a violent manner. I think she could possibly get the help she needs if she gets away from T.J. He is her enabler with all the druggies he brings into that house. And how can you say it's partly Lawrence counties fault? Did you personally call CPS and report her? If not, then don't blame Lawrence county when you yourself never took the initiative to do anything.
She's nasty? well, that is your opinion isn't it? just remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yes, she was completely in the wrong for what she has done but does that give anyone the right to get on a public forum and call her names and belittling her? two wrongs don't make a right now does it? If anything, it puts you down on her level and that makes you look as bad as her.
parent and staff

United States

#28 Sep 5, 2012
What she did was wrong and dangerous for everyone involved. There is no question about that. She probably is nasty and a druggy or whatever but keep in mind that she does have children of her own and they are the ones that need help.. As for her, help is gonna b too late. Also, the driver of the bus might have provoked her behavior. The bus drivers really think they are somebody lol..I mean come on, you are a bus driver..
U r an idiot

Proctorville, OH

#29 Sep 5, 2012
parent and staff wrote:
What she did was wrong and dangerous for everyone involved. There is no question about that. She probably is nasty and a druggy or whatever but keep in mind that she does have children of her own and they are the ones that need help.. As for her, help is gonna b too late. Also, the driver of the bus might have provoked her behavior. The bus drivers really think they are somebody lol..I mean come on, you are a bus driver..
Are you kidding? The bus driver might have provoked her? You might have just provoked someone with your statement. Does that give them the right to assault you? This bus driver is a very nice man. Laid back guy.
Exactly

Ardsley, NY

#30 Sep 6, 2012
To mom....TJ is the driver of the bus...not the name of the man she lives with....get your facts straight
To exactly

Gallipolis, OH

#31 Sep 7, 2012
Actually, my facts ARE STRAIGHT! The man she lives with is Terry Qualls AKA T.J. And yes, the driver's name is also T.J.
And I AM TALKING ABOUT THE MAN SHE LIVES WITH NOT THE [email protected] DRIVER. Sooooooo, Get your head out of your @ss before you start posting.......

Since: Mar 12

Charleston, WV

#32 Sep 7, 2012
CPS has been called on her several times and every time they sent Randy out there and he did nothing but tell her to clean the place up and paint over the black mold in the trailer. She runs with April Combs and Angie Pruitt who are known druggies as well. All of her "friends" were there for her when the booze and drugs were flowing but now that this happened they have scattered like the cockroaches they are. I hope they throw the book at her. She is probably safer in there than she would be out here.
haha

Ashville, OH

#33 Sep 7, 2012
PinkPanthersGirl wrote:
CPS has been called on her several times and every time they sent Randy out there and he did nothing but tell her to clean the place up and paint over the black mold in the trailer. She runs with April Combs and Angie Pruitt who are known druggies as well. All of her "friends" were there for her when the booze and drugs were flowing but now that this happened they have scattered like the cockroaches they are. I hope they throw the book at her. She is probably safer in there than she would be out here.
April combs as in the red head with 3 girls

Since: Mar 12

Charleston, WV

#34 Sep 8, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
April combs as in the red head with 3 girls
April Combs who had her kids taken away from her as well. Lives in Proctorville. Was staying with Jamie before all this happened.
haha

Ashville, OH

#35 Sep 8, 2012
Is it the same one- she has 3 girls 1 set of twins and another. All about the same age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jimmy pine (Jan '13) 2 hr For a fact 15
Rudy's pizzeria 4 hr Crazy Cooter 27
Charles ferris 5 hr wondering 1
Rome BP Station 7 hr Customer 1
jordyn and caelan 13 hr kid 1
Does anyone know Brittney Arthur? I believe she... Fri Andrea 1
Welfare Scum (Mar '15) Jun 23 Allison Webb 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Proctorville Mortgages