Fairland all stars
john

Proctorville, OH

#41 Jun 16, 2012
Go watch a baseball game these kids arent coached well they dont know the rules of baseball
????

Proctorville, OH

#42 Jun 16, 2012
john wrote:
Go watch a baseball game these kids arent coached well they dont know the rules of baseball
amen
yep

Ardsley, NY

#43 Jun 17, 2012
They are always asking for coaches, volunteer and see what you can do.
john

Proctorville, OH

#44 Jun 17, 2012
Well if president of the league dont know the rules we need to call williamsport this crap is getting old. I watched a little league game the other day coaches fighting over rules and the president set there like he was lost.
tom

Proctorville, OH

#45 Jun 17, 2012
My child made all star team but it was from hard work and me working with him. Coaches at fairland work with there kids to make them the best and usually there spoiled and cry when they get out. The coaches kids have to be number one and there friends. Then the kids grow up go no where still live in pville and have kids and process starts all over again.
pitcher

Sunbury, OH

#46 Jun 17, 2012
john wrote:
Well if president of the league dont know the rules we need to call williamsport this crap is getting old. I watched a little league game the other day coaches fighting over rules and the president set there like he was lost.
Who is the president you refer too?
john

Ardsley, NY

#47 Jun 17, 2012
Obama
jake

Proctorville, OH

#48 Jun 17, 2012
john wrote:
Obama
Does he have big ears like Obama?
Frank

Proctorville, OH

#49 Jun 17, 2012
JUDY wrote:
SAME people all the time its starts when they are t ball age look at who get put at short stop and you can bet he will be a 12yr old all star. fairyland has always been this way and always will be if you want it to be fair go over to huntington they are leagues there now that will let ohio kids in
Hahaha a shortstop in tball. Are you serious? That is where they stand, they are not necessarily short stops.
Frank

Proctorville, OH

#50 Jun 17, 2012
Pville Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I would, and probably be a better coach than most that is there.
Then volunteer. Put your name on here and we will ensure you get a team.
Disappointed

United States

#51 Jun 17, 2012
norolemodelshere wrote:
Fairland High School sports is a joke the coaches are anything but role models especially for the boys !The coaches are immature and outright mean to kids they should be role models and be teaching them not making fun and humiliating them!They seem to think they are funny and fail to see the harm they are doing they went to high school at Fairland and now teach or coach there and act like they are high school students!Someone needs to take control of how the high school teachers interact w/students because their actions are out of control!When you have the teachers bullying students there needs to be something done!
Disappointing to hear this. If this is true something should be done about this!! This crap really does happen, teachers with issues, who finally get a little bit of control abuse it! Pathetic
really

Proctorville, OH

#52 Jun 17, 2012
Huntington wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairland wouldn't stand a chance with the allstars here in Huntington, come on over. So Judy, bring your kid over we would at least teach him something, unlike those idiots across the bridge.
Which Huntington league are referring to because I know for a fact that some of the best players who play in the Babe Ruth League are from Fairland! Have you heard of Collin Damron? If you haven't then eventually you will! 14 year old that has hit out like 6 homeruns this season and one of those hit was out of a field in Virginia during an Allstar game which was played on a Minor League field! What about Dylan Murphy who played for Babe Ruth last year? Also from Fairland. Great baseball player as well. Hell the Huntington High School Baseball coach tried to recruit
him. Joe Mundy does play for Huntington High School and wheres he from? Fairland!
thanks

Proctorville, OH

#53 Jun 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Which Huntington league are referring to because I know for a fact that some of the best players who play in the Babe Ruth League are from Fairland! Have you heard of Collin Damron? If you haven't then eventually you will! 14 year old that has hit out like 6 homeruns this season and one of those hit was out of a field in Virginia during an Allstar game which was played on a Minor League field! What about Dylan Murphy who played for Babe Ruth last year? Also from Fairland. Great baseball player as well. Hell the Huntington High School Baseball coach tried to recruit
him. Joe Mundy does play for Huntington High School and wheres he from? Fairland!
So anyone can LIVE in Proctorville and play Babe Ruth in Huntington or go to school at Huntington High. I'm going to take my kid over there today and sign him up for Huntington Babe Ruth. It's apparently easy to do.
really

Proctorville, OH

#54 Jun 18, 2012
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
So anyone can LIVE in Proctorville and play Babe Ruth in Huntington or go to school at Huntington High. I'm going to take my kid over there today and sign him up for Huntington Babe Ruth. It's apparently easy to do.
Your response makes no sense to my reply to what "Huntington" said... he thinks huntington has such great teams but yet failed to say some of the best players in Huntington are from Proctorville, Chesapeake and so forth. They coaches in Huntington didn't make them good players. They already were. So much of their so-called talent is coming from...how did he say it.. from those idiots across the river!
john

Proctorville, OH

#55 Jun 18, 2012
did u watch high school play this year
PAUL

Proctorville, OH

#56 Jun 18, 2012
Has anyone stopped to think why all of these fairland players are going to huntington, and its not just baseball i know of some kids playing basketball over there to. must be a problem with fairland
sam

Proctorville, OH

#57 Jun 18, 2012
PAUL wrote:
Has anyone stopped to think why all of these fairland players are going to huntington, and its not just baseball i know of some kids playing basketball over there to. must be a problem with fairland
If a kid has a talent in sports and it's a possibility that they could be scholarship material, they are going to get noticed easier over at HHS than they would at FHS, or CHS. Bigger school in which college scouts would be more willing to show up and watch.
Proctorville Dad

Proctorville, OH

#58 Jun 19, 2012
Baseball Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
And only two of the all star kids had to play on the regular season team bc that's their team and per league rules i was told you cannot practice with the all star team until your regular season is over. So overall that all star team didn't have two of their players and still got beat.
Obviously that is wrong, because the all stars were practicing prior to the championship game. So once again, they have their own rules. But I will also say that their allstar team will not go far, also to the person that said I had a bad attitude, actually I was one of those parents that sat on the bleachers, and kept my comments to myself. So don't comment on my so call attitude if you don't what you are talking about.

But to the boys, please make the best out of what you have, and I am sorry about your coaches and lack of good training, but still GOOD LUCK
curious

Ardsley, NY

#59 Jun 19, 2012
Proctorville Dad wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously that is wrong, because the all stars were practicing prior to the championship game. So once again, they have their own rules. But I will also say that their allstar team will not go far, also to the person that said I had a bad attitude, actually I was one of those parents that sat on the bleachers, and kept my comments to myself. So don't comment on my so call attitude if you don't what you are talking about.

But to the boys, please make the best out of what you have, and I am sorry about your coaches and lack of good training, but still GOOD LUCK
Just wondering, who are these coaches you all speak of?
Ugly_Me

Pickerington, OH

#60 Jun 25, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Huntington league are referring to because I know for a fact that some of the best players who play in the Babe Ruth League are from Fairland! Have you heard of Collin Damron? If you haven't then eventually you will! 14 year old that has hit out like 6 homeruns this season and one of those hit was out of a field in Virginia during an Allstar game which was played on a Minor League field! What about Dylan Murphy who played for Babe Ruth last year? Also from Fairland. Great baseball player as well. Hell the Huntington High School Baseball coach tried to recruit
Wow! mom have you heard of Bobby Jenkins, and Robert Sunkist? Both hit over 30 home runs this year. Your boys are only playing little boys baseball. Who is Collin and Dylan? Sounds like made up names like Batman and Robin. Are they saving Proctorville baseball?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redbeard 11 hr Farmhand 1
Pizza Hut (Feb '14) 11 hr idiots 7
Let's run proctorville 19 hr Rick s 1
Terry Adams what is up Tue Inquiring minds 1
Chance short Jun 27 Fhsgrad15 4
Rome BP Station Jun 26 Customer 1
jordyn and caelan Jun 26 kid 1

Proctorville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance