huh

Proctorville, OH

#124 Mar 19, 2012
Jennifer Mays wrote:
<quoted text> LETS NOT PUT THERE NAMES THEY ARE GOIN THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY REALLY....
That comment about vanessa was not about a victim, it was comments that vanessa was putting down the victims and making excuses for the accused. Get your facts straight before you start condemning people.
wanna know

Chicago, IL

#125 Mar 20, 2012
I understand that his wife may have been scared of him but to me there's just NO EXCUSE in this world for sitting back & not doing nothing..this would still be going on & their would be more victims if these girls wouldn't have came forward. To me, she's just as guilty as him..she did Nothing
smurf

Cary, NC

#126 Mar 20, 2012
wanna know wrote:
I understand that his wife may have been scared of him but to me there's just NO EXCUSE in this world for sitting back & not doing nothing..this would still be going on & their would be more victims if these girls wouldn't have came forward. To me, she's just as guilty as him..she did Nothing
I completely agree. I just think that if she were to do the right thing now by telling the truth to the authorities and letting the victims know she is sorry beyond words, she could prove that she might not be quite the monster Don is, at least anymore. She deserves ample prison time regardless. But I believe this is all a moot point because from what I hear she remains bound and determine to stick by Don. She told the victims point blank that yes, don raped them, but what was she suppose to do with four kids on her own, so she couldn't have left him and gotten them to safety. Which is the f***king dumbest thing I've ever heard. Maybe she was never even scared of him and they are just two monsters who fell in love, made for each other in monster heaven. I really couldn't say. Perhaps bev copley is past the point of any sort of small redemption. Don crossed that line a long time ago.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#127 Mar 20, 2012
I do agree that she is just as guilty as he is for not putting a stop to it years ago, i am sure she had family she could have run to, she could have even found safe havens for the girls with his family. I know for a fact that there were other family members that would have taken them girls when they were first placed with Don and Bev, but because they did not know the monster he was, thought he could be a better provider for them. Imagine the guilt these other family members feel for not standing up and fighting for them. So, there is no excuse for her allowing this to continue all these years. Abuse comes in all shapes and kinds, but sexual abuse I believe is the worst. I speak from experience, there is nothing that belittles a girl more. These victims, girls and boys alike need our prayers and support thru this ordeal. They need to know that the abusers get punished for their sins. My support is behind the victims 150%.
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#129 Mar 21, 2012
DON COPLEY AND BEV are still guilty.
I AGREE

Huntington, WV

#130 Mar 22, 2012
YOU GO REDNECK!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE YOU
bigbrother

Washington, DC

#131 Mar 22, 2012
Love you girls stay strong don't listen to these stupid people they have nothin better to do and know nothing As for you redneck, you just keep doin what your doin I'm sure we'll meet soon!
alright

Proctorville, OH

#132 Mar 22, 2012
His wife is JUST as guilty as him, she deserves the same sentence that he gets. And still that won't be enough. But they will pay fully someday.
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#134 Mar 23, 2012
DON AND BEV COPLEY are guilty .
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#137 Mar 26, 2012
DON COPLEY AND BEV are still guilty
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#138 Mar 26, 2012
put them in jail they are guilty
LOVE IT

Huntington, WV

#139 Mar 27, 2012
Thanks for the continued encouragement!!!
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#140 Mar 27, 2012
GUILTY guilty GUILTYguilty GUILTY guilty no matter how you say it they are guilty
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#141 Mar 28, 2012
april is getting closer one more week put them in jail judge
COURT RECORD

Huntington, WV

#142 Mar 30, 2012
NEXT PRE-TRIAL SET FOR APRIL 11, 2012.
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#143 Mar 31, 2012
GUILTY,GUILTY, THATS ALL I can say. no matter what you say they are GUILTY.
peep

United States

#144 Apr 1, 2012
Where r these people at now?
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#145 Apr 1, 2012
peep wrote:
Where r these people at now?
they live on little paddy just past gail spiers on the right in a rv
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#146 Apr 3, 2012
guilty of rape both of them i hope they get what they deserve
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#147 Apr 5, 2012
guilty,guilty,GUILTY,GUILTY,GU ILTY,GUILTY, Thats all I can say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairland Little League 1 hr Mr. 4
whos the best mechanic in proctorville 2 hr Philo Beddoe 4
Lawrence County Water 4 hr hoping things get... 5
fairland boys basketball 8 hr Hoops 17
exercise addiction 9 hr heart 19
any cheap truck around 10 hr Harry 3
Burglar SHOT in Willow Wood!!!!!! 17 hr al notso sharpton 46

Flood Watch for Lawrence County was issued at March 03 at 9:50PM EST

Proctorville Dating
Find my Match