Don and Bev copley on federal creek
UNKNOWN

Huntington, WV

#103 Mar 14, 2012
Did you all know that Don and Bev had their home open to foster children as well. They were approved by the State of Ohio. Poor children.
DONNA

Proctorville, OH

#104 Mar 14, 2012
They go to McKinley Chapel Church on rt.775
Beth

Proctorville, OH

#105 Mar 14, 2012
DONNA wrote:
They go to McKinley Chapel Church on rt.775
They don't go there anymore. Haven't for a while.
so sad

Proctorville, OH

#106 Mar 15, 2012
Im not going to say if Don and Bev are guilty or not guilty because I dont know them or anything about this situation. But what I will say is that it is so sad that you cant trust anyone around your children anymore! Its because of things like this happening that my heart starts to race and my palms get sweaty every Sunday when I take my kids to the nursery at church, and I have to tell myself "your over reacting,the boys will be fine, I can trust these people" but the truth is YOU CANT TRUST ANYONE WITH YOUR CHILDREN! My boys would like to go play at their friends house but I keep them with me all the time in fear of what someone might do to them. And that is not fair to them that they have to be sheltered so much. If child molesters where stoned to death on the streets Im sure there would be a lot less of them! And our children would be safer. There should be harsher penalty's for child molesters, they deserve death!
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#107 Mar 15, 2012
put don coply in jail bev to they are rapeist
i think

Proctorville, OH

#108 Mar 15, 2012
I think that she should get as much prison time as him, because she did not stop it so that makes her just as guilty as him. And it's really sad that she was a teacher, sad that someone like that was around children. I think we would all be shocked to discover the true number of victims.
wanna know

United States

#109 Mar 16, 2012
so sad wrote:
Im not going to say if Don and Bev are guilty or not guilty because I dont know them or anything about this situation. But what I will say is that it is so sad that you cant trust anyone around your children anymore! Its because of things like this happening that my heart starts to race and my palms get sweaty every Sunday when I take my kids to the nursery at church, and I have to tell myself "your over reacting,the boys will be fine, I can trust these people" but the truth is YOU CANT TRUST ANYONE WITH YOUR CHILDREN! My boys would like to go play at their friends house but I keep them with me all the time in fear of what someone might do to them. And that is not fair to them that they have to be sheltered so much. If child molesters where stoned to death on the streets Im sure there would be a lot less of them! And our children would be safer. There should be harsher penalty's for child molesters, they deserve death!
Amen & Hallelujah!!!!
justsaying

Pelion, SC

#110 Mar 16, 2012
I can not belive you people just let the courts handle it and see what the out come is??????
Jennifer Mays

Newton, WV

#111 Mar 16, 2012
I hope all the victims envolved can move on with there life knowing they are safe because those that hurt them are in jail ......these girls have been hurt enough an would not lie about something like this they have a family of there own ....God will punish them after they serve there time in jail I got YOUR BACK Girls ....
Jennifer Mays

Newton, WV

#112 Mar 16, 2012
DONNA wrote:
They go to McKinley Chapel Church on rt.775
YES THEY DID GO TO MCKINLEY AN THEY BOTH WERE TEACHERS SHE WAS A TEACHER FOR THE YOUNG CHILDREN WHERE MY SON WENT A FEW TIMES WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER AN WHERE I WENT BACK IN THE CLASS WITH HIM AN DON WAS THE ADULT TEACHER YOU HEAR OF THIS ALL THE TIME BUT JUST BECAUSE HE WENT TO CHURCH DOESNT MEAN HE DIDNT DO IT AN IT DOESNT MEAN MCKINLEY IS A BAD CHURCH I LIKE THAT CHURCH I WENT THERE AS A CHILD SO NO DISRESPECT TO MCKINLEY HE MAY HAVE HID BEHIND THE CHURCH AS CHILD MOLESTERS DO .....
Jennifer Mays

Newton, WV

#113 Mar 16, 2012
alright wrote:
I see that vanessa has found this thread also, what a sad person. She spouts about how religious she is then curses people and tell them they are going to hell, really sad.
LETS NOT PUT THERE NAMES THEY ARE GOIN THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY REALLY....
bulldog

Proctorville, OH

#114 Mar 16, 2012
Jennifer Mays wrote:
<quoted text> LETS NOT PUT THERE NAMES THEY ARE GOIN THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY REALLY....
I think they was talking about the post name if you go back and read you will see. she is the one bad mouthing the victems.
facts

Proctorville, OH

#115 Mar 17, 2012
don coply is a rapeist bev is guilty to lock them up through the key away
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#116 Mar 17, 2012
so sad wrote:
Im not going to say if Don and Bev are guilty or not guilty because I dont know them or anything about this situation. But what I will say is that it is so sad that you cant trust anyone around your children anymore! Its because of things like this happening that my heart starts to race and my palms get sweaty every Sunday when I take my kids to the nursery at church, and I have to tell myself "your over reacting,the boys will be fine, I can trust these people" but the truth is YOU CANT TRUST ANYONE WITH YOUR CHILDREN! My boys would like to go play at their friends house but I keep them with me all the time in fear of what someone might do to them. And that is not fair to them that they have to be sheltered so much. If child molesters where stoned to death on the streets Im sure there would be a lot less of them! And our children would be safer. There should be harsher penalty's for child molesters, they deserve death!
our system is failing convicts go to jail then they get shocked out because the jails are to full i agree capital punishment needs to come back get a rope hang their ass in a tree for the birds of the air to eat out their eyes put a sign on them dont take them down till they rotte
lawyer

Naperville, IL

#117 Mar 17, 2012
Ohio prison does not have the shocked out program it is you do everyday sentenced unless granted a judicial release which you can only get when you are sentenced If convicted of a felony 1 which they will be If convicted If they get 20 years they do 20 years and you can say what you want to but in prison child molesters don't get beat up not picked on someone doing life takes them under there wing If you do that to kids suckin dick shouldn't be no problem I personally think they should hang like in the old days but to any p#say judge's out there for that
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#118 Mar 17, 2012
im glad to hear ohio dont have that kind of program as long as they do their time i will be happy
bulldog

Proctorville, OH

#119 Mar 17, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Don daughters is the one who got these girls to come forward because she did not get any Money from the sale of the property',but he has already given her property and she has a nice house built there.y
just so you know his daughter bought that property from him. so dont talk about something you dont know. And it makes me sick to my stomack what Don has done.
smurf

Cary, NC

#121 Mar 19, 2012
I recently watched a documentary on netflix called "Monnique, Behind Bars." In this documentary the host, who is a comedienne, goes to a women's prion in Ohio to understand why women are the fastest growing prison population. I thought the show was going to be a comedy routine when I decided to watch it. It turned out to be serious study of abuse and neglect survivors, a lot of whom were sexually abused, and end up in prison in OHIO! The first interview was even an inmate who was incarcerated because she didn't go to the authorities when her ex-husband was sexual molesting a child in their home! I am very close to the survivors in this case and I truly think that stumbling upon this program was too much of a coincidence to be random. It really made me think and I feel compelled to say a few things about Bev Copley's situation.

Like I stated, the first inmate interviewed was an older woman who was serving time because she had ignored the fact that her now ex-husband was molesting a child in their home. She explained that she was abused by this person, was scared, and had been basically brainwashed by this man. She also admitted that she knew keeping quiet was wrong, even back then, but she did it anyway and knew that her prison sentence was just.
I think Bev Copley was and is probably in this same situation. Don has probably manipulated, if not abused, her their entire lives together. To Bev: This does not make your inaction, and the laws you broke by keeping quiet excusable, but it does give the outside a better understanding. I say to you that it is still not to late to do the right thing. You still have a chance to stand up for these victims and speak the truth of what has been going on in your life for all these years. And by right thing I don't just mean legally, but morally and spiritually, as well. You claim to be a christian woman, and maybe you are and just in deep denial about what is right in this instance, but lying and defending molestation cannot sit right deep within your heart if it is truly in tune with the spirit of God. I plead with you to separate yourself from Don for a few days and spend some quiet time really praying and meditating with God about the right thing to do. Perhaps also spend some time with a close girlfriend, someone you feel safe with, and lean on them for support. And finally, see your lawyer, any lawyer, by yourself, and tell them the truth and go from there about what would be the best move for you legally. They are bound by law to keep it a secret. Don has manipulated you for a longtime and having a lawyer who is working for him doesn't represent your best interest. His crimes are not the same as your crimes. But again, most importantly, remove yourself from the situation, get some help from some friends, or perhaps a therapist, and spend some alone seeking answers from God, "seek and ye shall find."

And to Bev's friends who may be reading this: I know that some of you absolutely don't believe these allegation, regardless, if you are truly someone who cares about her, I implore you to reach out to her. Things are not always as they seem, and I guarantee that she is internally struggling with things that you do not know about. She needs your help to be free of this and to make things right in her life. Reach out to her with and open mind, compassion, and a gentle spirit.

That being said, I do feel the need to state that I still hope and strongly believe Bev deserves to spend time in prison for allowing children to be sexually abused. I just think she deserves a chance for her heart to be opened to do the right thing, legally, morally, and most importantly, spiritually.
concerned

Huntington, WV

#122 Mar 19, 2012
You really need to keep Don's "real" children out of this. He made it clear many years ago that He was not capable of loving them. It appears that that was probably best for them....
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#123 Mar 19, 2012
don coply is a rapeist bev is guilty also lock them up before they hurt anouther little one that can not protect them selfs it is our jobs to protect children they are why we all live and keep going so lock them up through the key away this post is abuot don coply a rapeist nouthing els i know its easy to get off point but come on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fhs weightroom 1 hr wesley 9
fairland stadium 2 hr Old School 2
Any local swingers clubs looking for new members? (Dec '14) 9 hr Fun times 18
Fairland football 12 hr Sad to be you 11
Candace brumfield Fri 54asdfgj 1
Amy Ticknor Fri Byron 1
crazy softball mom Aug 27 yeah really 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Proctorville Mortgages