Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think its necessary to put names of the victims out here. The victims are being bashed without names being posted, lets not confirm the victims names and give them a little protection. Someone will probably come along and blast their names here, but I think we as humans should have some compassion about us. There has not been much of that on here, how would you be reacting if these girls were part of your own personal family. Would you still be saying the things you are saying? If Don and Bev were your family, would you be saying these things? They are all my family and reading all of this breaks my heart that people can be so openly cruel. I believe that the grand jury would not have brought the indictment if there was not enough evidence to get a conviction. So lets let it go, and let the courts do their job. Victims names are not what this is all about. More people are coming forth and that should make people realize that the victims who have come forth have not lied, they are trying to stop this from happening to any more children. The girls that have brought the charges, names not necessary, they should be commended for finally being able to face their abuse to be able to start their healing.
I couldn't have said that better myself!! These girls are nothing but BRAVE!! I am so proud of them for facing this horrible thing that has happened to them and standing up for themselves. They should be proud of themselves too. I don't understand how people can come on here and be so cruel, it's disgusting what people are saying. All I know is, no matter the distance between us, I will support my friend and the others 110%!! No one deserves the things that happened to these girls. My heart breaks for them :(
alright

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

I see that vanessa has found this thread also, what a sad person. She spouts about how religious she is then curses people and tell them they are going to hell, really sad.
redneck

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

she is just changeing the subject don coply is a rapest and child molester and bev is guilty because she stoud back and let it happen
the word

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

The word is pedaphile, he is a pedaphile.
smurf

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

bff wrote:
just a girl who are you? You say you know them so well than whats your name???
her name is fat penny
smurf

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

smurf wrote:
<quoted text>
her name is fat penny
I did not write the above quote. someone used my post name=Kris.
backing the girls

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

I believe this happened as well. Ppl r sayin these girls are lying for different reasons. I dont believe so!!! Yeah u guys may think they r good christian ppl but this stuff goes on all the time. I always thought there was something not right about them. Dons own daughter cant stand him & told me herself it was nearly impossible to be in church with him! She doesnt like him for some reason! I believe those girls & I back them 100 percent!!!!!
Jim

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

girls fan wrote:
I think the fact dons own kids totally think its true and has sided with the girls should tell you ignorant people something. And his sisters are doing the same. I think it's funny that bevs family is the only 1s not believing this story. It's cause he may have more money than Kenny but he is just as jacked in the head as he is. My question is how can u say they would make this up. The ones defending him are just enabling his sickness. I sure hope ur child isn't his next victim.
Don daughters is the one who got these girls to come forward because she did not get any Money from the sale of the property',but he has already given her property and she has a nice house built there.y
XTC

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

What church did these people go to?
Heartbroken

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Don daughters is the one who got these girls to come forward because she did not get any Money from the sale of the property',but he has already given her property and she has a nice house built there.y
And, you know this HOW?? No one is going to put themselves through the pain and agony that the victims are going to go through in court in front of people for any amount of money. Why can't people understand that this is not about money---it is about justice. No one should be subjected to what these people were when they were children. It sickens me to know that I sat in church with these victims and monsters and didn't have a clue what was happening. It sickens me more that one of the monsters was involved in a children's ministry. Instead of constantly trying to discredit the victims and claiming greed was the driving force, realize that by doing this, you are being an enabler. No amount of money, property, or the finest house money can buy could replace what has been robbed from these victims or the horror that they have had to live with. If Don & Bev are the Christians that they claim to be, then they will confess their sins to God and a court of law and accept their punishment.
Heartbroken

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

XTC wrote:
More than one in the area over the years.
smurf

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
hey guess what everybody? there is no money to made from this, the statute of limitations has already passed for a civil suit where money is awarded in these cases. this is strictly a criminal case to get Don off the streets and away from children. These money allegations are just false rumors and I bet Don is floating them out there. Also, I met the survivors approximately ten years ago, became very close with them, even lived with them for a long time, and they revealed Don's abuse to me years ago. One reason I get so mad hearing these dumb comments on here is because I have heard so many disgusting stories about Don raping and beating my friends, while Bev did NOTHING, for so long, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. I actually had/got to fill in at one of their weddings as a bridesmaid because Don and Bev were going to be there, and one of the siblings just couldn't stand to face him, so she missed her own siblings' wedding day. I actually didn't want to meet him myself because I knew what he did. But I will tell you this, I only said one sentence to him the whole weekend. And that was when we were introduced, and I couldn't even bring myself to say, nice to meet you, cause it wasn't, so I just said, "I've heard soooo much about you!" This was in front of the pastor of a church who relpied, "Well that doesn't sound good!" and laughed, not knowing the full story, and let me tell you, Don face was so red and he looked like he was about to poop in his britches. Unfortunately sometime after this, Don and Bev convinced the victims that in order to heal they should forgive, and that Don was recommitted to and healed by God, and being abuse survivors who were manipulated by this man their whole lives, they actually fell for it and tried to have a relationship with the only parents they knew. Then the dumb son of a bitch did it again, and this is very recent folks, to another child of the family, so the victims said, Hell to the NO, we have been away from you long enough to be strong, STAND UP, and put an end to these atrocities once and for all! There you have it folks. This is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me god. I hope I get to say as much in court.
smurf

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

smurf wrote:
<quoted text>
hey guess what everybody? there is no money to made from this, the statute of limitations has already passed for a civil suit where money is awarded in these cases. this is strictly a criminal case to get Don off the streets and away from children. These money allegations are just false rumors and I bet Don is floating them out there. Also, I met the survivors approximately ten years ago, became very close with them, even lived with them for a long time, and they revealed Don's abuse to me years ago. One reason I get so mad hearing these dumb comments on here is because I have heard so many disgusting stories about Don raping and beating my friends, while Bev did NOTHING, for so long, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. I actually had/got to fill in at one of their weddings as a bridesmaid because Don and Bev were going to be there, and one of the siblings just couldn't stand to face him, so she missed her own siblings' wedding day. I actually didn't want to meet him myself because I knew what he did. But I will tell you this, I only said one sentence to him the whole weekend. And that was when we were introduced, and I couldn't even bring myself to say, nice to meet you, cause it wasn't, so I just said, "I've heard soooo much about you!" This was in front of the pastor of a church who relpied, "Well that doesn't sound good!" and laughed, not knowing the full story, and let me tell you, Don face was so red and he looked like he was about to poop in his britches. Unfortunately sometime after this, Don and Bev convinced the victims that in order to heal they should forgive, and that Don was recommitted to and healed by God, and being abuse survivors who were manipulated by this man their whole lives, they actually fell for it and tried to have a relationship with the only parents they knew. Then the dumb son of a bitch did it again, and this is very recent folks, to another child of the family, so the victims said, Hell to the NO, we have been away from you long enough to be strong, STAND UP, and put an end to these atrocities once and for all! There you have it folks. This is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me god. I hope I get to say as much in court.
And to don and bev if they are following these post and i am sure they are: I know you will know who I am from the post above and I am GLAD! I want you to know that I advised my friends to stay far away from you for years now. I am ELATED that they have found the strength to confront and charge you! You are the lowest of the low , stealing the innocence and life from children. I cant wait until you go to prison, I will see you in the courtroom.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your facts straight sir. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
wanna know

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

XTC wrote:
what church?
UNKNOWN

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

McKinley Chapel
wondering

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

are they still in jail? did they bond out?
dale

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

To all the supportes of these wonderful girls, THANKS. They need us now more than ever. Few people know the HELL these victims go through daily, having to relive memories that have been repressed for years just so they can try and live a normal life. To the sick SOB's that are supporting the pedifiles and trashing the victims: Your day will come! Cant wait to see your faces in the courtroom when the evidence is presented.(if you dare to show and support your pedifiles in public) Not only will don and bev be judged, you will be as well for supporting these DEMONS!
friend

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

wondering wrote:
are they still in jail? did they bond out?
they posted bail the day they turned themselves in! Haven't seen a jail cell YET!
redneck

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

they are guilty of rspe now thats the facts thats all that matters they need to be in jail not on the street where they can do it agian

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min woo-boy 30,464
ryan mccoy (Dec '11) 2 hr that kid 12
Proctorville Tire (Nov '12) 3 hr mary 91
Shawna Ellis Gorby 8 hr momof4 20
Bullying at Fairland High School 9 hr L8ekap10 25
stoplight 9 hr Dick 8
Paid firemen 10 hr L8ekap10 19
•••
•••
Proctorville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••