Thats horrible
jason mathews

United States

#6 Mar 1, 2012
I hope he Burns in hell
wow

Bellevue, WA

#7 Mar 1, 2012
I think ive met them before but im not sure because these people I cant imagine doing this?
trash

Proctorville, OH

#8 Mar 1, 2012
jason mathews wrote:
I hope he Burns in hell
I hope they both do.
trash

Proctorville, OH

#9 Mar 1, 2012
wow wrote:
I think ive met them before but im not sure because these people I cant imagine doing this?
The sad truth is, this sh** goes on a lot more than people know or are willing to admit. Keepin it in the family.....
Thomas

New York, NY

#10 Mar 2, 2012
Yes these people were very nice. But those are the ones you have to look out for
Just a girl

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 2, 2012
Hey guess what I know this man and he is the best Christian god fearing man you could ever meet these girls were upset and went to the police thinking they could get back and him and his wife that took care of them when nobody wanted their asses they were trouble makers and it's a disgrace that they have to go thru this God will help them and they will prove they didn't do this so get ur fucking facts straight
Just a girl

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 2, 2012
jason mathews wrote:
I hope he Burns in hell
That's the stupidest thing I've heard u saying that he is a good man god will deal will people who say stuff like that
friend

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Mar 2, 2012
I know these people very well and I believe these girls fully! You guys that believe Don would never do this is gonna be so surprised when you hear all the evidence that's against them. I won't be surprised at all if there is more girls that come forth.
Wondering

Huntington, WV

#14 Mar 2, 2012
It anyone else wondering why its ONLY in the Ironton Tribune?
friend

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Mar 2, 2012
It's in the herald dispatch today
u idiot

United States

#16 Mar 2, 2012
Just a girl wrote:
Hey guess what I know this man and he is the best Christian god fearing man you could ever meet these girls were upset and went to the police thinking they could get back and him and his wife that took care of them when nobody wanted their asses they were trouble makers and it's a disgrace that they have to go thru this God will help them and they will prove they didn't do this so get ur fucking facts straight
Do u really think that many girls would make all this up & happen to pick the same man to blame it on if it wasn't true? How could u even think about defending this man? If u weren't there then u don't know for a FACT what happened. Shame on u, him & his wife..SICK!!!!
Wondering

Huntington, WV

#17 Mar 2, 2012
Girls getting together to accuse innocent people is not a new concept nor uncommon, Salem witch trials being one example. The fact is they only people who know what really happened are the people it concerns. If it is true or false someone is in the wrong lets wait for the proof of either before judging others on either account. I knew the couple when I was young and I find it hard to believe but people are capable of horrible things. I hope it isn't true. P.S Thank you about the Herald Dispatch tip I couldn't find anything online.
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#18 Mar 2, 2012
if they are not guilty why do they runaway
redneck

Proctorville, OH

#19 Mar 2, 2012
just a girl i know don coply and bev coply the charges are true and happend don started telling stores about others to get the spot light off them
Just a girl

Huntington, WV

#20 Mar 2, 2012
All if u are so stupid girls make up bullshit all the time and he did not say he did it and for ur info they were on vacation just retired wanted to enjoy retirement so u all will be judged by god what u say not me so all u all can say what u want the truth will come out god bless them he will protect them and god will deal with other people I'm not to judge I just know they didn't do this when these girls r stupid bc they didn't get money they wanted and acted like they deserve attention so this is how they did it girls blame people all the time it's sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Bullying at Fairland High School 7 hr Drunk 26
Proctorville Tire (Nov '12) 8 hr mary 93
Shawna Ellis Gorby 13 hr laser 22
stoplight Wed Dick 8
Paid firemen Wed L8ekap10 19
Crabtree gets 5 years Wed Tough love 5
•••
•••
•••

Proctorville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000