Proctorville Foodfair
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Just Curious

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Just curious if others have had a bad experience at this place? Their customer service leaves alot to be desired, in my opinion.
myopinion

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2011
I think their prices leave a lot to be desired..
former customer

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2011
I used to shop there--not anymore. They have too high prices and not enough customer service. All the manager does is stand around with his arms folded.
ohmy

Sullivan, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2011
foodfair used to be a great place to shop at--good produce and meat department. but something happened--now its rotten produce and meat---i know because i have bought the rotten meat. when i returned it-no apology and they kept the same rotten meat out for sale. i think they have destroyed themselves and wouldnt be surprised if the doors were shut permanently.
Yeah

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2011
I agree. I stopped going to Foodfair awhile back. I go to Kroger regularly now. Foodfair is ridiculous on their prices and their meat is not as good as it used to be, and the produce seems to have been frozen at one time.
The deli meat is too high and the people that work it are rude and slow.
yes

Sullivan, OH

#6 Jan 13, 2011
well they dont sell anything so they keep the same rotten produce and meat out for sell hoping someone will buy it. who would buy that crap. and when they have fresh chicken on sale, its frozen-if i wanted to buy frozen chicken i would go to the freezer department. i wouldnt buy anything there, whenever i would go there to buy something that was on sale it was either rotten or they would always charge me the regular price. so i found it not worth my time--i shop at kroger. dont know what has happened used to be a great place to shop. i have sent several emails to the store manager complaining but never got a reply --guess he doesnt care.
Zxdgbg

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Then quit winin and go to kroger
Tired of the crap

Roscoe, PA

#8 Jan 14, 2011
There is no reason to enter their contests. They don't do a random drawing, they pick who they want to win. I know one family who is very close to one of the manager and their young boy has own almost everytime. He is only 9 years old.
Kathy

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2011
I don't bother to enter the contests they have anymore either because I also know someone that knows one of the managers and they win alot too. I have almost quit going there altogether. I only run in for a loaf of bread or something.
Mark

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2011
If you want slow service and a rude manager then this is the place to shop. And getting waited on at the deli is like having a tooth pulled-slow and torturous. Didn't the manager Herb used to manage the South Point Foodland? If so, now I know why they went out of business.
THETRUTH

Sullivan, OH

#11 Jan 25, 2011
i think this business is in serious trouble, and i hate to see any local business go out of business because when they do it just gives more freeway to walmart which i hate. foodfair used to be a good place to shop but i dont know what happened--maybe they need a different manager, because i think it could be turned around and get their business back.
true

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2011
ew i cant stand one of their cashiers , Morgan thombin or whatever. you can just tell by the way she looks & acts she thinks shes better than everybody. she fakes a smile at everybody she sees. i would love to get my hands on her & ring her neck. i absolutely cannot stand her one bit! she thinks he owns the place & that everybody likes her , i will catch her out one day
Another former customer

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2011
Add me to the list ! I really don't mind supporting the 'little guy' when possible, but when prices go beyond reason and quality of products are pathetic yea im going to drive a mile down the road and shop at Kroger. Only a matter of time before that store goes under.
agree

Sullivan, OH

#14 Jan 26, 2011
i agree this store is on the way down, i have sent several emails to the foodfair complaining but i have never got a reply , guess they dont care. so i say shop with kroger. but if foodfair goes down then kroger will raise their prices because they will have no competition.
someone who knows

Ashley, MI

#15 Jan 26, 2011
We had trouble mang a time with sauages.my huband said never to buy it again.so we go to krogers too.they are not friendly people
chuckle

Dunlevy, PA

#16 Jan 26, 2011
former customer wrote:
I used to shop there--not anymore. They have too high prices and not enough customer service. All the manager does is stand around with his arms folded.
Sounds like the managers of some shifts at wendys
its meeeeeee

South Point, OH

#17 Jan 27, 2011
i had fun sliding through the aisles in my socks once XD
Carla

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2011
I quit shopping there because I got tired of being overcharged. Numerous time I was not charged the sale price for a sale item. No need to talk to the manager--he doesn't have time to deal with it.
yesyes

Sullivan, OH

#19 Jan 27, 2011
Carla wrote:
I quit shopping there because I got tired of being overcharged. Numerous time I was not charged the sale price for a sale item. No need to talk to the manager--he doesn't have time to deal with it.
this happens a lot because would happen to me almost everytime i would shop there, and i dont think its an accident.
Former Carryout

Huntington, WV

#20 Jan 29, 2011
true wrote:
ew i cant stand one of their cashiers , Morgan thombin or whatever. you can just tell by the way she looks & acts she thinks shes better than everybody. she fakes a smile at everybody she sees. i would love to get my hands on her & ring her neck. i absolutely cannot stand her one bit! she thinks he owns the place & that everybody likes her , i will catch her out one day
Indeed she is and a crap starter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote no to tax for police 3 hr Crooked Hillary s... 5
Junk and trash on property topic got deleted 12 hr On the Block 11
fairland stadium Fri papaw 15
Hot Teacher at Fairland East Thu Wowee 1
Apts/townhomes Feb 14 Help 1
Subway on irene road Feb 13 Curious 1
Rome Proctorville Pizza Hut ??? (Feb '12) Feb 13 Voice of reason 43

Proctorville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance