First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kerri

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Oct 17, 2010
kirsty lewis is the biggest whore ever , she tryes to get with everyones man and the sad part is that shes such a nasty std infeasted bitch she cant . and she thinks shes the shit because she has nice things .. its because rebbeka lewis her mom and her steal all the shit from the mall and stuff . there nasty thevies and needa be locked away & take a freaking shower . haha kirsty tha crap get a life bitch !
WOW

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Oct 17, 2010
HAve you seen the house she lives in what a dump and i dont think they ever take a bath. she will do men in their 40s and 50s what a loser she even done LA and her mom watched the whole thing
Kirsty

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2010
So aha i love you jealous bitches uhm Brandi Hill ,, i mean its so effing obvious it was you seriously get a effing life and do shit instead be a hater!!!And btw damn straight i got nice shit and aha damn straight i steal it too at least i don't look raggedy.And damn straight i'm the shit the shit you won't ever be.And now get this jealou bitch i'm pretty sure i don't have shit i'm 100% clean and wbu?na bitch you told me you had scabs (brandi hill)
Brandi knows who

Ashland, OH

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Um Brandi idk why you get on here writing saying Kirsty tries to take other ppls men. when you try to f**k everyones boyfriends. & tucker doesnt know it. your the biggest who*e ive ever met. you really gunna talk about other ppl when your the one doing it all. all the dramam & bs around here. you really need to back down before you get your a$$ beat.
mad

Waynesboro, VA

#5 Oct 19, 2010
brandi didn't get on here n say nothin so i don't know why people are bashin her. everybody needs to worry bout there own problems n not everybody elses.
hhhmm

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Brandi knows who wrote:
Um Brandi idk why you get on here writing saying Kirsty tries to take other ppls men. when you try to f**k everyones boyfriends. & tucker doesnt know it. your the biggest who*e ive ever met. you really gunna talk about other ppl when your the one doing it all. all the dramam & bs around here. you really need to back down before you get your a$$ beat.
tucker mcquaid?
brandi hill

Milford, MA

#7 Oct 19, 2010
no , tucker snyder .. & none of that is true about me and i never said that about kirsty so its whatever if yall wanna fight me come on and try i dont really care , so get at me .
PILLOW TALK

Dunlevy, PA

#8 Oct 20, 2010
Kirsty wrote:
So aha i love you jealous bitches uhm Brandi Hill ,, i mean its so effing obvious it was you seriously get a effing life and do shit instead be a hater!!!And btw damn straight i got nice shit and aha damn straight i steal it too at least i don't look raggedy.And damn straight i'm the shit the shit you won't ever be.And now get this jealou bitch i'm pretty sure i don't have shit i'm 100% clean and wbu?na bitch you told me you had scabs (brandi hill)
kirsty you need to get in touch with your dad asap !!!!!!!!!! pudge,s wife
Brandi knows who

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Uhm ok so ur not dating tucker ?im pretty sure u r and effing zach canaday and have guys up at ur house all the time getting drunk and stuff .I could name them off if u'd please ?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 21, 2010
welll hmm yall need to grow up! i love kirsty shes my sis! soo stfu.
Bee

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 21, 2010
What guys would tht be
_hmb

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Oct 21, 2010
wow you people obviously have nothing better to do. i don't really know kirsty but she doesn't look like anything i've heard on here. so why don't you guys grow some and say it to her instead of a dumb website.
nananana

United States

#13 Oct 21, 2010
Brandi hill has hepatitas and she looks Ragedy. Always dressing like a hoe it must be nice to be skanky and drive a nice BMW.
chass

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 22, 2010
okay well i go to brandi's house EVERY weekend an since i have been there she hasnt cheated on tucker at all!! just because she has friends that are guys dont mean she is sleeping with them!!! right? an why get on the internet anntalk trash about people without posting ur real name? thats kinda childish dontcha think?

Since: Oct 10

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2010
I heard she slept with the mayor.
kirsty

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2010
Wow !!, you people are really pathetic . I Like getting on here and reading all this stuff you people say and start about me when NONE OF ITS TRUE !! It all gives me a hell of a laugh :) hahahahaahahahahahahaha .
----------
And for getting ahold of low life Gary Bruce Thompson na i'm good i got ahold of aunt crystal and found out what was wrong with papaw Gary myself i don't needa call or trya get ahold of that low life sperm donor bastard i have nothing to say to him,i have no respect for him he is no father .
kirsty

United States

#17 Oct 22, 2010
And who are you wamm14y ?
h8deadbeats

Proctorville, OH

#18 Oct 22, 2010
kirsty wrote:
Wow !!, you people are really pathetic . I Like getting on here and reading all this stuff you people say and start about me when NONE OF ITS TRUE !! It all gives me a hell of a laugh :) hahahahaahahahahahahaha .
----------
And for getting ahold of low life Gary Bruce Thompson na i'm good i got ahold of aunt crystal and found out what was wrong with papaw Gary myself i don't needa call or trya get ahold of that low life sperm donor bastard i have nothing to say to him,i have no respect for him he is no father .
They need to cut the penis off these loser sperm donors there are waaaay too many of them walking around. Take care of your kids greedy b*stards.
Velvet

Wexford, PA

#19 Oct 22, 2010
Hepatitis usually is not spread by having sex. Drug abuse like shooting up with needles is a sure bet. Hep C can be cured with about 6 months of interferon treatment. It's very expensive and it makes you feel like hell.

Since: Oct 10

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2010
so what she's saying is... that she's a total slut? will you sex me up per chance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Fence 12 hr concerned citizen 7
Anyone know that Randolph fellow that got DUI i... 13 hr Bulldozer 3
Veronica Webb Sun oh no 9
fhs hall of fame Sep 22 Really 2
Big foot Sep 20 dan 4
milfs in pville Sep 19 snickers 11
finding are way back to what is real Sep 18 John 2

Proctorville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Proctorville Mortgages