Meshuggah

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2010
Anyone got any dirt?
maryhada

AOL

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Yea i got some dirt, but not on ashley. Who ever this is is a COWARD. I know for a fact that if whoever this is says there real name this problem would be solved very quickly.
Shaniqua

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2010
If you want to know dirt on Ashley maybe you should ask her to her face instead of being a little bitch and posting stuff on here trying to get other people to stoop to your level and talk about her behind her back. Don't post stuff on here just because you're too scared to say it to her face.
Meshuggah

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2010
I dont exactly mean "dirt"....just wanna know a lil of what she's about.
maryhada

AOL

#5 Apr 8, 2010
why the hell do you care? who dont you grow up and say who you really are and then maybe someone would give a shit and tell you what you wanna hear.
Meshuggah

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2010
maryhada wrote:
why the hell do you care? who dont you grow up and say who you really are and then maybe someone would give a shit and tell you what you wanna hear.
I think someone needs to quit worryin about everyone else and mind there own fuckin business since they are gonna throw their 2 cents out there like that. You know, there are people that talk and have convo's about other people wether it may be on the internet or idle convo's in person. My apologies for wording the thread wrong.
maryhada

AOL

#7 Apr 9, 2010
actually i believe that it is completely necessary to put my two cents in it dumbass. This is my buisness too. And the people who talk shit over the internet are cowards.
Shaniqua

San Mateo, CA

#8 Apr 13, 2010
If you wanna know something about her, why don't you ask her instead of random people on the Internet that are more than likely gonna make shit up?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 May 4, 2010
dang i guess this post is all about the ppl who need to stick up for ashley and find out who her friends are cuz there aint no haters...
So i guess tha answer to what i kno on ashley is that apparently her friends aint out to talk shi and they are pretty loyal...thats good for tha ashley kid...
lol this stuff is funny tho!
yoooo

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2010
All the posts were prolly ashley herself she ain't no good friend she jus a hoe y u think she has so many friends that are boys she's easy to get wasted and do she a hoe
Meshuggah

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2010
Yeah she does get pretty loose when she has a couple beers. She'll put it on ya son...
2hottotrot

Ellwood City, PA

#12 Aug 20, 2010
i think ur all dumber than hell and need to stay in ur own business cause theres prolly plenty
Ashley

Ashland, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2010
jealousy...i love it. i have so many guy friends because girls are stupid bitches, i like to drink with my friends have fun because im a fun person and i admit that, im not a hypocrit like most of the people at symmes valley, none of the above posts were me because as you can see im not afraid to put my actual name. & im not a hoe, for your information, its obvious you're just a hate who ever yooo is. & if any of you wanna know anything about me, ask me straight up, dont post shit on some stupid website that i didnt even know existed until i was informed i was on it. Seriously grow up, and stop being so jealous.
N-heat

United States

#14 Aug 26, 2010
Ashley wrote:
jealousy...i love it. i have so many guy friends because girls are stupid bitches, i like to drink with my friends have fun because im a fun person and i admit that, im not a hypocrit like most of the people at symmes valley, none of the above posts were me because as you can see im not afraid to put my actual name. & im not a hoe, for your information, its obvious you're just a hate who ever yooo is. & if any of you wanna know anything about me, ask me straight up, dont post shit on some stupid website that i didnt even know existed until i was informed i was on it. Seriously grow up, and stop being so jealous.
Hey Ashley I like to go out and have fun too think we could hook up have a couple of beers and get loose and chill
Walsh

United States

#15 Aug 26, 2010
Long time no talk hoe lol ;) How come WE never hang no more??
sure thing

Proctorville, OH

#17 Jun 10, 2012
Hey...
Around the block

Proctorville, OH

#18 Jun 11, 2012
sure thing wrote:
Hey...
Hi...
Hornets

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jun 12, 2012
Nasty!!
lucas

Newark, OH

#20 Jun 29, 2012
Ashley was the best girlfriend I ever had still to this day she was the best if I could I would of went back and fixed everything. Ash hope to see ya again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DONT buy lots at Northgate or High Point 13 min HT 1
churches against alcohol in Pville 14 hr fact checker 31
Jamie Rowe 21 hr mem 5
Roman harbour Sun Jil 4
775 store Sep 25 Bullshipper 4
New female cop in Proctorville (Jan '16) Sep 25 Bullshipper 63
wendy wilson (Apr '10) Sep 25 Jim 2

Proctorville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance