Who is the best dad in proctorville?
kay

Proctorville, OH

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Best at what?
Erica Napier

Fort Eustis, VA

#3 Jun 18, 2012
My dad technically lives in proctorville, but at the same time he doesnt. He's getting ready to go overseas for a long time. But my dad does everything to try to keep up with our lives and he comes home as often as he can. My dad loves and cares for us, so I think that my dad is the best, because of how much he cares and tries to be home. :)
sweety

Proctorville, OH

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Erica Napier wrote:
My dad technically lives in proctorville, but at the same time he doesnt. He's getting ready to go overseas for a long time. But my dad does everything to try to keep up with our lives and he comes home as often as he can. My dad loves and cares for us, so I think that my dad is the best, because of how much he cares and tries to be home.:)
That's awesome! Any good Dad, no matter where he may be, will make his kids feel loved. Sadly, there are kids living without a Dad, or their Dad may live right down the street and never see them. It's good that you have a great father who is setting a good example for you on good parenting. You will more than likely will also be a great parent oneday!:)
Erica Napier

Fort Eustis, VA

#5 Jun 20, 2012
sweety wrote:
<quoted text>
That's awesome! Any good Dad, no matter where he may be, will make his kids feel loved. Sadly, there are kids living without a Dad, or their Dad may live right down the street and never see them. It's good that you have a great father who is setting a good example for you on good parenting. You will more than likely will also be a great parent oneday!:)
Thank you :) I appreciate it.:) and yeah I really do like the fact that he tries, as opposed to the dads who dont care, but they don't realize what their missing out on when they aren't there
wondering

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Jun 24, 2012
I bet you it's not Rick Sheppard
tina

Lesage, WV

#7 Jun 25, 2012
wondering wrote:
I bet you it's not Rick Sheppard
Nope I'm guessing not since he allowed his daughter to go swim in the river and she cut foot and had to have stitches.
resident

New York, NY

#8 Jul 3, 2012
Now WHO hasn't waded I'n the river? Don't make you a bad parent. I don't know Rick personally but seems to me that any dad that takes time to want to be with kids makes a good dad. I've raised my kids alone and would love to have help! Instead Rick and his wife have their nasty divorce all over Facebook and now topic!! Get real people, everyone is laughing at BOTH of you!!
diane

Lesage, WV

#9 Jul 4, 2012
resident wrote:
Now WHO hasn't waded I'n the river? Don't make you a bad parent. I don't know Rick personally but seems to me that any dad that takes time to want to be with kids makes a good dad. I've raised my kids alone and would love to have help! Instead Rick and his wife have their nasty divorce all over Facebook and now topic!! Get real people, everyone is laughing at BOTH of you!!
She don't have anything on her Facebook. And he only wants his kids so he can control what she does. He'd bitch ad complain if she'd lay him a golden egg. He'd turn it around to where she did it to offend him. And she lied about it. He's a freek. The sad thing even his girlfriend knows it. Lol
geez

Proctorville, OH

#10 Jul 4, 2012
Not every topic has to have Rick Shepherd involved in it! I am sick of hearing about him!
NmN

Proctorville, OH

#11 Jul 4, 2012
It's called a condom people. You don't have to be a dad any more.
Erica Napier

Ravenna, OH

#12 Jul 6, 2012
....If your happy and you know it clap your hands.... Lol.
wondering

New York, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2012
Erica Napier wrote:
....If your happy and you know it clap your hands.... Lol.
Clap,clap Lol
Erica Napier

Proctorville, OH

#14 Jul 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Clap,clap Lol
Lol. Everything just seemed so tense. xD lol
notta

Branchland, WV

#15 Jul 13, 2012
i hear michael rice is gonna be a daddy. i think he and johnda will make terrific parents :)
awwww

United States

#16 Jul 14, 2012
I saw johnda's ultrasound pictures on fb, they make a cute couple.
why

United States

#17 Jul 19, 2012
You are asking the general public in this shittown who the best dad is here?? Wow! You need a radio or tv or somethin..
Erica Napier

Proctorville, OH

#18 Jul 20, 2012
why wrote:
You are asking the general public in this shittown who the best dad is here?? Wow! You need a radio or tv or somethin..

There's always a good dad somewhere, like mine :)
Cassidy

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Jul 20, 2012
GL Crabtree, hands down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddy And Bethany 12 hr nook 12
Dan Flanery 17 hr Seeingyoulater 1
fairland football stadium tax levy 18 hr roger 29
Proctorville Yard Sales 18 hr Inquiring Mind 1
Rickey and stephanie pauley Fri Sorry bro 1
really hot guy that works at Kroger Thu Pstttt 7
john eric willis Thu resident 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Proctorville Mortgages