sure

Proctorville, OH

#48 Dec 21, 2011
lmmfao wrote:
wow. we should really think highly of u since a skank like sparkle takes up for. n sparkle u said off n on? lmao u ppl really do change partners more then ur under wear. really i love seeing the p-ville trash take up for one another, then swap sex partners. u all r filth. cover up those jail house tats. n his sister is a pu$$y. lmao cool ppl aye? i guess if ur raised with trash u like the trash. n 1mre thing cousins fu#king cousins yep its a pville thing i guess. keep it up n ull have more spencers running aaround
I agree there all trash pill using thevies Brandon is fucking nasty looking and yes I know for a fact he has slept with one of his cousins how sick he uses herion and any other drug he can con out of someone his teeth r all rotten and nasty I heard he is living in the t right now with that slut cartoon newton that is until her and Dewey get back together then he will be right back living off his mom grow the f up all the spencers r nasty and have no business having kids period !
sure

Proctorville, OH

#49 Dec 21, 2011
sure wrote:
<quoted text>I agree there all trash pill using thevies Brandon is fucking nasty looking and yes I know for a fact he has slept with one of his cousins how sick he uses herion and any other drug he can con out of someone his teeth r all rotten and nasty I heard he is living in the t right now with that slut cartoon newton that is until her and Dewey get back together then he will be right back living off his mom grow the f up all the spencers r nasty and have no business having kids period !
Carylon newton
bocephus

Millersburg, OH

#50 Dec 21, 2011
Heard the police looking for him
whatever

Proctorville, OH

#51 Dec 21, 2011
bocephus wrote:
Heard the police looking for him
Really for what ? I'm surprised noone he has ripped off hasn't beat the dog shit out of him yet I know the police are looking for his brother Jeff
anonymous

Proctorville, OH

#52 Dec 21, 2011
HE is my cuzin and I love him to death so you all need to stop talking crap!! I havent seen him in forever but he a good guy okay!!!Yea he has a bad past and went to jail but he can change and you obviously dont know the good Brandon I know and love!! So get a life and stop spreading crap on topix thx!!!
anonymous

Proctorville, OH

#53 Dec 21, 2011
Okay really you guys just need to stop as i said earlier hes my cuzin and he is a great guy!! HE is not logging into other acounts and acting like gurlz its just stupid as hell so grow up and get a life!!thx:)
whatever

Proctorville, OH

#54 Dec 21, 2011
anonymous wrote:
Okay really you guys just need to stop as i said earlier hes my cuzin and he is a great guy!! HE is not logging into other acounts and acting like gurlz its just stupid as hell so grow up and get a life!!thx:)
Your funny u must not know Brandon at all relation or not !
woooooooo

Huntington, WV

#55 Dec 22, 2011
didnt jeff just get out of prison? n they r already looking for him?somethings never change. he must like big bubba black in his a$$... n ewww. jeff is whoring around with nastiest of the nastiest. i guess the taste of trashy women run in the family.
whatever

Proctorville, OH

#56 Dec 22, 2011
woooooooo wrote:
didnt jeff just get out of prison? n they r already looking for him?somethings never change. he must like big bubba black in his a$$... n ewww. jeff is whoring around with nastiest of the nastiest. i guess the taste of trashy women run in the family.
Yeah he is trash so does what trash does when they do catch him they should never let him out he steals from his own mom not to mention everyone else what a waste if space !
anonymous

Proctorville, OH

#57 Dec 22, 2011
Okay well yea Jeff is out of jail and no they arent looking for him last I heard which was yesterday noone was looking for him k thx now shut ur mouth bout all of em thank you :)
bocephus

Canton, OH

#58 Dec 22, 2011
Yes the police are looking for him, Jeff, and that trash David woodyard
anonymous

Proctorville, OH

#59 Dec 22, 2011
okay well stop runnin ur mouth bout them okay thx
lmmfao

Huntington, WV

#60 Dec 22, 2011
bocephus wrote:
Yes the police are looking for him, Jeff, and that trash David woodyard
well. they r prob screwing eachother some where. isnt that what convicts do?
lmmfao

Huntington, WV

#61 Dec 22, 2011
anonymous wrote:
okay well stop runnin ur mouth bout them okay thx
oh stfu.. we will say what we want. get over it. n stop hanging with trash. so u dnt have to take up for them.
meme

United States

#62 Dec 24, 2011
Is a biatch
friend

United States

#63 Dec 24, 2012
Heard they are looking for the mcdonalds to whoop their a*s
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#64 Jan 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Sound like Hunker Stud?
DONTGETBURNT

Huntington, WV

#65 Feb 5, 2013
Wouldnt u like 2 kno wrote:
YEAH I AGREE BRANDON IS A WONDERFUL GUY...AND IS GREAT IN BED THAT'S SUM CLASS "A" SHIT RIGHT THERE. UR JUST HATIN' CAUSE U CAN'T B HIM F*!K ALL U HATERS. LOVE YOU SPENCER
Well be careful Nd tell brandon to get checkd cause i heard he has been screwing amanda adams from his fb and she gave me v.d. so hes got it too if he did she dont use condoms never does shes ttryn to kill every man she knows and shes been buying heroin from him too i saw in her phone where she was telling someone tht he took her to april cremeans Nd then ripped her off for $85 back in the summer shes a hooker shes on the needle again and its a shame cause she has a good kid and he deserves more than hes getting shes selling her whole house on fb think about it shes selling her ass too.... Just sayn brandon better go get checkd and u all better cover up cause the syuff she has u never get rid off even if she dont show signs she carries it for forever its so sad really tht she wld do tht to someone she says she cared Bout some times wht u hear is exCtly whts going on not just hear say i look at wht she did now everyday if u tapped tht brandon ur infected wheater u test positive or not buddy u carry it alwys will now and u will probably develope warts from it too so ladys chck for speed bumps lamo
DONTGETBURNT

Huntington, WV

#66 Feb 5, 2013
sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree there all trash pill using thevies Brandon is fucking nasty looking and yes I know for a fact he has slept with one of his cousins how sick he uses herion and any other drug he can con out of someone his teeth r all rotten and nasty I heard he is living in the t right now with that slut cartoon newton that is until her and Dewey get back together then he will be right back living off his mom grow the f up all the spencers r nasty and have no business having kids period !
yeah he was screwing my ex well probably still is and she has hpv and gives it to everyone she sleeps wth it may show up in 6 wks or 6months. Or even yrs before its detected and hes been gettn her heroin too... And i turnd in where he and amamda goes to get it its a chic they cop from
Nastygirl

Proctorville, OH

#67 Feb 5, 2013
They are nasty for sure, I also know that heather chinn has been hangin out with them also. Brandon has been pimping out the both of these girls for H its sad bc heather was doing so good for a long time, I guess having old man dicks in her mouth isnt enough to get away from the shit, I hate to see it for her but thats life I guess, she was one of my really good friends at sp and its just sad to see her slowly die this way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old 243 not asphalt but tar and gravel 28 min citizen 23
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min Canton 31,190
the music thread (Mar '12) 2 hr Lady "A" 155
Romeos Pizza (Nov '10) 3 hr Bobs Mom 55
Rome trusties 3 hr PhiloBeddoe 20
whats going on with all these DRUG BUST? (Aug '13) 6 hr oh yea 22
why were the cheerleaders cheering at fhs game ... 17 hr baller 13
•••
•••
Proctorville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Proctorville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Proctorville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Proctorville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Proctorville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••