First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concern ppl of Pville

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2010
Ppl need to know that this women is a crack user.. She has a very bad habbit and also abuses zanny bars... If she can get her hands on it she will find a way to do it...
Alex V

Newell, PA

#2 Oct 26, 2010
I love Krisha, don't talk crap about her!
concern ppl of Pville

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Oct 29, 2010
You must be on crack also or run around the county naked....
Alex V

Newell, PA

#4 Oct 29, 2010
What's wrong with goin nude?
concern ppl of Pville

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
For a mother of a 10 year old u think there is nothing wrong with that? Does your mother run naked in the middle of town?
Alex V

Newell, PA

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Krisha don't run naked dumb nut, she wears clothes.
Okay

Tomball, TX

#7 Nov 3, 2010
I've heard tale of her being a little crazy but all I've ever seen out of her is her being very nice and normal. I seriously doubt she is on crack. I heard she drinks and parties and stuff, but that's okay , even if she does have a 10 y/o kid. And as long as it's not out of control or affecting her kid (and it doesn't seem to be), then it's no one's business but her own.
Live and let live.
I don't know a lot about krisha, but I would be willing to bet if she had a problem with you then she would address you directly rather than trashing you on the Internet. That's more than we can say for you. And fyi, being concerned and being a busybody are very, very different. If you think she is an unfit mother, then report her....otherwise you're just starting drama for no good reason.
another one

Huntington, WV

#8 Apr 18, 2011
Trouble maker, home wrecker, crack smokin' drama queen. The only husband she doesn't have sex with is her own.
Shaun

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2011
I would hit it!
Jeremy

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 19, 2011
There is one born every minute. If you're married, love drama and have crack I'm sure you can "hit" it. She'll even give you a little something to take home with you. Good luck with that one. You deserve what you get.
Jody

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2011
I stuck it
Jody Marks

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2011
She's a nice woman.
BOAT CLUB HUNTINGTON

Edison, NJ

#13 Apr 20, 2011
Who's her latest victim? I've heard and seen some pretty raunchy things with her involved.
Big E

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2011
Shes done a great job being by herself in raising her son. I dont know of any earth shattering,bad thing shes done but if she has , its her business . Talk about her all you want on here because you guys know you'd give your left nut for even a small chance to be with her .
wow

Richmond, VA

#15 Apr 27, 2011
?????
Wellman

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2011
I did it and I still got both nuts
Just saying

Farmington, MI

#17 Apr 28, 2011
She will do any body
Know

Gibsonia, PA

#18 May 2, 2011
She spreads her legs to anyone! Dont let the innocent act fool you! She needs to go back to LA. Im just speaking my opinion.
Big E

United States

#19 May 8, 2011
No , she doesnt spread her legs for anyone. She can do what she wants , shes an adult , unlike the posters on here . Shes a busy mom and a great one at that . Who is there to help her with her son ? Its just her . Is Krisha slutty ? dont think so .Ive been around her for years and I have never seen one thing that would lead me to believe it . She may be a little flirty but that doesnt mean she wanting to go down on every guy she sees . Irregardless , shes an adult and can do what she wants , but i do know shes no where near the slut people on here thinks she is .
My opinion

Gibsonia, PA

#20 May 11, 2011
BOAT CLUB HUNTINGTON wrote:
Who's her latest victim? I've heard and seen some pretty raunchy things with her involved.
Some clueless Dr. Who knows? But I do know she puts on a really good "innocent" act. She is not who she pretends to be. Dont be fooled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Title loan (Sep '16) 3 min Brad 4
Crown City Dollar General (Jun '12) 5 hr Eww 16
Rest area rt 7 closed crown city (Nov '16) 5 hr Fff 3
fairland stadium (Aug '15) 9 hr Shop teacher 27
casey Kerns Sun Bahaha 2
Summer break Sun yes 4
School year coming to an end May 19 Really 5

Proctorville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance