First Prev
of 2
Next Last
youknowme

Huntington, WV

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Best pumpkin ice cream :)
bagger

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Sep 20, 2012
youknowme wrote:
Best pumpkin ice cream :)
did it have roaches in it? I heard the place is full if them. Guess Jeff gives the money he uses on exterminators to his girlfriend Lisa. Or, trying to buy more stolen stuff for his flea market.
youknowme

Danielson, CT

#3 Sep 28, 2012
bagger wrote:
<quoted text>did it have roaches in it? I heard the place is full if them. Guess Jeff gives the money he uses on exterminators to his girlfriend Lisa. Or, trying to buy more stolen stuff for his flea market.
Jeff doesnt own chillers. Get a clue
U r an idiot

Ironton, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2012
bagger wrote:
<quoted text>
did it have roaches in it? I heard the place is full if them. Guess Jeff gives the money he uses on exterminators to his girlfriend Lisa. Or, trying to buy more stolen stuff for his flea market.
You are an idiot. I eat there all of the time and have never seen a roach. Jeff does not own chillers, but even if he did I would eat there. In America you are innocent until proven guilty, and Jeff has not been indicted much less proven guilty. You on the other hand have proved yourself to be an idiot.
Clueless

Proctorville, OH

#5 Oct 1, 2012
I thought the place was closed down!! Is it even open? I NEVER see a car there, I just thought it went outta business....
Henry C

Proctorville, OH

#6 Oct 1, 2012
They closed down temporarily, but they are having a grand reopening tomorrow at the old Farm and Fleet building. Workers are on the roof today making last minute equipment installations. Rumor has it they are going to introduce a groundbreaking menu item tomorrow called the 7 pound Sundae. If you can eat the whole thing in 90 minutes without puking, it's free. Otherwise it costs 68 bucks.
bagger

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Oct 2, 2012
They need to close down for good. Yes Jeff does own it. And his girlfriend Lisa works there. They have another special on the menu also. It's a five pound roach. If you eat it you don't have to pay for it. Food at this place is aweful.
Izrul

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 2, 2012
I never been there myself but I had my brother bring me a doublecheese and it was good just did not seem like they salt and peppered the patties...just sayin

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#9 Oct 2, 2012
bagger wrote:
They need to close down for good. Yes Jeff does own it. And his girlfriend Lisa works there. They have another special on the menu also. It's a five pound roach. If you eat it you don't have to pay for it. Food at this place is aweful.
You're spreading bullshit. If you're going to be clueless keep it to yourself and your family. Jeff Jones is not the owner anymore nor has he for awhile now. Simpletons like yourself need to stick to the easy things in life like trying not to be a open mouth breathing knuckle dragger.
haha

Keego Harbor, MI

#10 Oct 2, 2012
Jeff sold it to his brother Derek
ha ha

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Oct 11, 2012
haha wrote:
Jeff sold it to his brother Derek
Who's the nasty girl with all the zits working there. Grosses me out. I walk out every time she's working yuck !!
idk

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2012
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>Who's the nasty girl with all the zits working there. Grosses me out. I walk out every time she's working yuck !!
Brittaney
done

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Closed!!??
bagger

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Oct 13, 2012
It's finally closed for good. I guess Jeff and his girlfriend Lisa couldn't keep it open since he and her will be going to jail for selling stollen merchandise. Oh we'll, I guess when you play you pay. Lol. The food was aweful, the help was aweful, no business, but the main thing it's CLOSED.
Johnny Knoxville

Proctorville, OH

#15 Oct 13, 2012
Word on the street is there will soon be a bar opening there called Homo's.

It will be of course a primarily gay bar but anyone will be welcome to show up and drink. They will receive a special exemption to the Proctorville alcohol ban, as village officials feel they will reap a huge surge in revenue due to all the DUI fines.

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#16 Oct 13, 2012
bagger wrote:
It's finally closed for good. I guess Jeff and his girlfriend Lisa couldn't keep it open since he and her will be going to jail for selling stollen merchandise. Oh we'll, I guess when you play you pay. Lol. The food was aweful, the help was aweful, no business, but the main thing it's CLOSED.
You're still a moron and no matter how many times you say it Jeff hasn't owned Chillers for awhile.
bagger

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Oct 13, 2012
You are the moron, Jeff supposedly sold it to his brother. But that was due to his arrest for stolen merchandise which he knew was stolen. He is the biggest con in Proctorville. Him and his little honey Lisa. I guess his wife either doesn't know or just don't care. The proper people are looking into his gambling in the back building of the flea market now also. Him and Lisa may get the same prison. Ha ha everyone in Proctorville knows about him and Lisa also, including the Riley's. they are the ones that told it around town.
idk

United States

#18 Oct 13, 2012
bagger wrote:
It's finally closed for good. I guess Jeff and his girlfriend Lisa couldn't keep it open since he and her will be going to jail for selling stollen merchandise. Oh we'll, I guess when you play you pay. Lol. The food was aweful, the help was aweful, no business, but the main thing it's CLOSED.
Its not closed I drive past it every day threw the week and it's open u people lie u need god in ur life
OOPS

Proctorville, OH

#19 Oct 14, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wonder how I got a hot dog at a closed business. It must have been Halloween ghosts that waited on me, made my food, took my money, thanked me and told me to have a nice day. Really polite ghosts I say.
amused

Roanoke, VA

#20 Oct 14, 2012
bagger wrote:
You are the moron, Jeff supposedly sold it to his brother. But that was due to his arrest for stolen merchandise which he knew was stolen. He is the biggest con in Proctorville. Him and his little honey Lisa. I guess his wife either doesn't know or just don't care. The proper people are looking into his gambling in the back building of the flea market now also. Him and Lisa may get the same prison. Ha ha everyone in Proctorville knows about him and Lisa also, including the Riley's. they are the ones that told it around town.
Jeff sold that business to his brother way before everything hit the fan at the flea market. If you people are going to get on here and post shit please make it truthful, you my friend are completely clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr 18WheelsNoBrainCells 31,059
fairland football 2 hr GoodGod?! 72
Wee Shine Preschool 5 hr really 26
whats going on with all these DRUG BUST? (Aug '13) 6 hr just sayin 19
old 243 not asphalt but tar and gravel 7 hr dude 2
the music thread (Mar '12) 9 hr tina turner 153
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 hr Vic 231
•••
•••
•••

Proctorville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Proctorville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Proctorville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Proctorville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••