Does proactive work on genital acne?

Does proactive work on genital acne?

Posted in the Proctorville Forum

kind of concerned

Gibsonia, PA

#1 Jan 2, 2011
Don't ask questions, just answer please...
Gross

Dunlevy, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2011
kind of concerned wrote:
Don't ask questions, just answer please...
Nope. Don't try it because you're curious either.
Gross

Dunlevy, PA

#3 Jan 2, 2011
Also, what do you mean by genital acne? A pimple or two once in a while may be normal because it's a moist dark area, but if you're using "acne" to describe it, it sounds like you need to see a doctor.
Its

South Point, OH

#4 Jan 2, 2011
It's probably called herpes
kind of concerned

Gibsonia, PA

#5 Jan 2, 2011
Well, it's more than one or two, not like the pacific ring of fire or anything, just a few more than two, like a hair less than twelve? Least from what I can tell. And idt it's herpes, I mean, probably not?

Since: Oct 10

United States

#6 Jan 2, 2011
its herpes =)
kind of concerned

Gibsonia, PA

#7 Jan 2, 2011
Idt? How could it be? I'm only doing stuff with my bf? And he doesn't have it?
Its

South Point, OH

#8 Jan 2, 2011
Im a nurse and He can carry it and not have any symptoms
Gross

Dunlevy, PA

#9 Jan 2, 2011
Do you shave? It could be that. Ou should clean your razor with rubbing alcohol daily. Before and after shaving. Bacteria gets into your hair follicles causing pimples and inflammation.

Besides, if you had herpes I'm certain you'd notice something was very wrong without a doubt. You would have felt the need to see a physician.
kind of concerned

Gibsonia, PA

#10 Jan 2, 2011
I do shave!
Im hoping it's that, but is there something I can do to get rid of it now...? Like what I already have.
Gross

Dunlevy, PA

#11 Jan 2, 2011
kind of concerned wrote:
I do shave!
Im hoping it's that, but is there something I can do to get rid of it now...? Like what I already have.
That's likely you're problem. If it's red and bumpy with some pimples it's from shaving. For right now gently exfoliate, maybe put a little rubbing alcohol on it afterwards, although it will burn for a few seconds it will kill bacteria. Be sure you clean your razor with every use. For now give it some time, it will heal as the hair grows.
scrog

Henderson, TX

#12 Jan 3, 2011
Post some pictures so that we can give it a proper diagnosis.
oLO

Dunlevy, PA

#13 Jan 3, 2011
Gross wrote:
Do you shave? It could be that. Ou should clean your razor with rubbing alcohol daily. Before and after shaving. Bacteria gets into your hair follicles causing pimples and inflammation.
Besides, if you had herpes I'm certain you'd notice something was very wrong without a doubt. You would have felt the need to see a physician.
rubbing alch for the razor? would straight alch be a better choice? shouldn't corrode the metal and the fact that the alch evaps fairly quick vs. rubbing alch is that made more for, how shall I put this, "sensitive" things since it's a combination of isoporal (i think I spelled that wrong, but you get the what I mean) and oil. Just saying
oLO

Dunlevy, PA

#14 Jan 3, 2011
scrog wrote:
and yet again we have another winner of the "I'm an idiot who can't get laid" award!!!
kind of concerned

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2011
So I'm getting a general no? Okay
I'll try the scrubbing, but some of them have popped
I wear tight fitting jeans a lot and when i undress they have smeared, that and the popping are related right?
ummm...

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2011
scrog wrote:
Yo, bro, just curious, and all, but why do you want to see pictures of an acne infested vaginal region? And all..?
Gross

Dunlevy, PA

#17 Jan 3, 2011
kind of concerned wrote:
So I'm getting a general no? Okay
I'll try the scrubbing, but some of them have popped
I wear tight fitting jeans a lot and when i undress they have smeared, that and the popping are related right?
Yeah, it's just the hair trying to grow through the healed skin. You can't make it go away with anything other than time. If you think it's a problem you should try waxing. It won't have the same effect like shaving did and the hair stays gone 4-6 weeks.
Also the person above was right, isopropyl alcohol is what you would want to put on your razor. I didn't realize they added extra ingredients to ribbing alcohol. I generalized them to be the same which they're not. Also a razor should really be replaced after so long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many Jews in Proctorville. 1 hr Blake Carrington 2
Josh Fitzpatrick (Jun '11) 8 hr Neighbor 4
Shhh!! 9 hr Kit Kat 24
What did 9 hr yes 10
Fairland HS Beta Club 14 hr Connie 29
New female cop in Proctorville (Jan '16) Thu ironton 83
fairland stadium (Aug '15) Apr 24 greasy 25

Proctorville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance