First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JUST WONDERING

Proctorville, OH

#1 Jul 12, 2010
Does anyone know Michelle Davis? I think she is married.
A-NOID

Youngstown, OH

#2 Jul 12, 2010
Yes, and I'm gettin it on the side
pville

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jul 14, 2010
I have never seen her without Shawn Thacker by her side...They go everywhere together!!!!
A-NOID

Youngstown, OH

#4 Jul 14, 2010
Yes perhaps ur right with what u think u know
her friend

Proctorville, OH

#5 Jul 15, 2010
Apparently you guys DON'T know her because she is married to Cat Davis and does not sleep around. GROW UP
know her

Proctorville, OH

#6 Jul 15, 2010
She seems ok when you first meet her but she likes to talk about people especially the ones that she goes to church with and she is always complaining about cat not making money but then she lives above and beyond her means
xxx

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Jul 15, 2010
is there 2 michelle davis's? one married to sean thacker.... michelle thacker, and one married to catlin davis? which one are u speaking of?
know her

Proctorville, OH

#8 Jul 15, 2010
she is married to cat davis catlyns dad i know them but have not associated with them for a few years now due to her running her mouth and thinking that everyone owes her
just ask cats cousin about her, she used to be with him
know her

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2010
know her wrote:
She seems ok when you first meet her but she likes to talk about people especially the ones that she goes to church with and she is always complaining about cat not making money but then she lives above and beyond her means
Then I guess u really dnt know her because she has a big heart and she just tell the facts about things and her and her husband do work for what they.......
Grow up

Frisco, TX

#10 Aug 4, 2010
You all seriously need to get lives instead of being on here gossiping, how old are you, 12? That's what everyone on here acts like, grow up and btw don't talk about people unless you have the balls to say it to their face. Because Michelle is a really good person and you all need to quit sh*t talking, I love her with all my heart. She's like my second mom. So grow up and grow balls. K thanks bye oh yeah I'm pretty sure Michelle could kick your *ss.
dont like her

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2010
She is nasty. I seen her at wal-mart with some guy that looked high on crack and she looked like she was about 85 pounds. idk what happen to her. Last I hear they were living in he husband's parent's garage with thier lil girl. what a life! LOL
greg

Berea, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2010
she dont have a lil girl. must b the wrong michelle davis
who cares

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2010
I believe that's there house they live in now
who cares

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2010
I seen her not to long ago she's hot!!!!
her niece

Ashland, OH

#15 Sep 27, 2010
hello this is Michelle thackers niece lakin (sare campbells daughter)btw she is not a bad person an sean aint eaither !!
and yall are just jelouse bitches!.
and btw seans mom lives with them but they live in the house not in the danm garage . she is a great person !get a life stop talkin crap !!
thank you :)
luvinit

United States

#16 Sep 29, 2010
She is nice as hell doesn't judge people love her to death & she's HOT
haters

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2010
There's alot of them on here
huh

United States

#18 Oct 6, 2010
she's tall
haters

United States

#19 Oct 6, 2010
Tall is hot legs
True that

Titusville, PA

#20 Oct 8, 2010
the girl is not smart at all I remember when she use to drink couch medicine to trip! LOL hope she grew up, but HOT? are u people blind? EEEWWWW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Burgett 13 hr Gossip 1
News Grand jury indicts armed robber, pot growers | ... (Feb '10) 15 hr Jussayin 23
Rick and Amber Spence 16 hr Jussayin 26
Taylor farren Sat Sexy 46
Rick Spence walked away from his family, for a... Sat Inquiring mind 8
Amie Norris?????? Fri Justsayin2 3
Berry on front st May 18 Drugs 2

Proctorville Jobs

Personal Finance

Proctorville Mortgages