Jason Baldwin, Hollywood producer

Jason Baldwin, Hollywood producer

There are 99 comments on the Arkansas Times story from Mar 5, 2012, titled Jason Baldwin, Hollywood producer. In it, Arkansas Times reports that:

Jason Baldwin and his girlfriend, Holly Ballard, are executive producers for "Devil's Knot," the movie about the West Memphis Three case to star Colin Firth and Reese Witherspoon .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Times.

buddy

United States

#21 May 1, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
They are innocent. the real killer never went to jail!
you got your view and others have theirs. i belive them guilty

United States

#22 May 1, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>They are innocent. the real killer never went to jail!
who's the real killer then?
gary

Herndon, VA

#23 May 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
who's the real killer then?
Terry Hobbs

United States

#24 May 1, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>Terry Hobbs
how do you suppose one man was able to catch 3 eight yr old boys by himself? What evidence do you have to make that accusation?
gary

Cambridge, MA

#25 May 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you suppose one man was able to catch 3 eight yr old boys by himself? What evidence do you have to make that accusation?
He knew them.I dont believe it happened where they said it did. No dna or nothing.

United States

#26 May 2, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>He knew them.I dont believe it happened where they said it did. No dna or nothing.
there you go again Gary, just repeating what they tell you! Here you are trying to rail rd somebody for the crime with absolutely no evidence to back the accusation up... Same thing supporters claim to have happened to wm3. The only difference is that there is very credible evidence against wm3 (confessions). Kinda hypocritical on your part Gary. First it's the bojangles guy then Byers now Hobbs... Make up your mind! You supporters just like to sling shit on a wall and hope that it'll stick. Quit being a lil follower and repeating what they tell you...use your own common sense and listen to those confessions. It is very clear that wm3 are indeed child murderers..
gary

Cambridge, MA

#27 May 2, 2013
No it's common sense you dumbass.No blood,dna or nothing.They were teens there is no way in hell they wouldn't leave some evidence and it was in the dark.Terry Hobbs is the real killer.Wow you people's best evidence is a confession from a slow 17 year old.
buddy

United States

#28 May 2, 2013
gary wrote:
No it's common sense you dumbass.No blood,dna or nothing.They were teens there is no way in hell they wouldn't leave some evidence and it was in the dark.Terry Hobbs is the real killer.Wow you people's best evidence is a confession from a slow 17 year old.
ever met jessie?? or do you know him pesronaly? he isnt as backwards as some make him out to be. and if hobbs is the killer he was a smart man to no tleave any evidence tying it to him and dna doesnt hold up underwater which the boys were. and dna has came a long way since then. dont figure the real truth will ever come out on who did this. to that day the ones im gonna think did it are the ones that plead guilty to it. have a good day

United States

#29 May 2, 2013
gary wrote:
and your best evidence is b/c Hobbs knew them? Wtf? So you think hobbs killed the boys then loaded them and their bikes up and went to robin hood and dumped them? Pfffft you're more stupid than I could have imagined! Jesse clearly tells us why there was no DNA, he says in the confessions that they had been swimming in the ditch when the boys rode up on their bikes and Damian called them down their and that's when they began to beat torture and stab and strangle the three kids. The ditch is flowing water moron, no blood and DNA was left because they were killed in the edge of the water. Right out of Jessie's mouth, he is sitting there telling your dumbass exactly what happened but your too fkn ignorant to put 2 and 2 together! I know Johnny depp is prolly your hero and all but goddamn man use your own fkn brain, multiple confessions by one of the murderers is more than enough evidence to prove that these monsters killed those boys! It's pretty fkn sad that morons like you are that easily duped in to siding with kid killers over the truth, especially when the truth is right in front of your face!
Boogie

United States

#32 May 4, 2013
OMG I can't believe with all the documents out there people still think the wm3 did it. Amazing stupidity in their own backyard. Read about the case and dont be Nancy Grace...the perps are still out there. Cant ya see how crooked are the powers that be?
Truth

Dallas, TX

#33 May 4, 2013
The only evidence was his confession which could be used against him (jesse) But please explain to me how you can convict any of them beyond a reasonable doubt when that is the only "evidence" the prosecution had?? I myself would not even call his confession evidence against jason or damien... that is simply his word against theirs. Jesse made a few conflicting statements in this case but please someone please tell me if jason or damien ever made 1 conflicting statement this entire time because if they did I overlooked it. This case was purely circumstantial and they should have never been sentenced to life and damien sentenced to death without 1 shred of physical evidence or an eyewitness (other than jesse) that tied them them to those boys. Hell they have now even proved that some of the findings (so called torture marks) were not in fact what they claimed them to be and proved exactly what did cause the marks on the bodies and they have now have linked the DNA they did find with someone completely different. I know he was the step dad but please tell me if the wm3 dna was washed away in the water then how in the hell did they find a single hair???? and what about the guy who went in to bojangles that night covered in blood and left a mess in the bathroom and the cops were called and nobody even bothered to follow up with this info???? No he didnt do it alone and im sure their was plenty of dna evidence left in that bathroom.
Truth

Dallas, TX

#34 May 4, 2013
I am even aquainted with David Burnett and I have been since way before this ever happened. I have been around several times even had him for a law class after this happened and talked to him shortly after he denied the motion for a new trial and the case was turned over and I can tell you now as far as the justice system in my eyes is concerned he is the only person that still thinks they are guilty.

United States

#35 May 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
I am even aquainted with David Burnett and I have been since way before this ever happened. I have been around several times even had him for a law class after this happened and talked to him shortly after he denied the motion for a new trial and the case was turned over and I can tell you now as far as the justice system in my eyes is concerned he is the only person that still thinks they are guilty.
I believe them to be 100% guilty. You people act like its csi Miami or perry mason or some shit. One of the murderers confessed multiple times making him a credible witness against himself and the other two! Why would Jessie keep giving the same account of what happened if he had nothing to do with it? It's really common sense once you listen to those confessions. Jessie is very sincere in giving a detailed and convincing account of what happened that day. Funny how paradise lost and the other propaganda films never mentioned the 94 confession by Miskelly to his own lawyer, it was never mentioned because that confession clearly debunks the argument that Jessie was somehow "tricked" in to confessing. In a court of law physical evidence is not needed when you have a suspect admitting to the crimes, plain and simple! Wm3 are guilty of killing the three 8yr old boys without ANY reasonable doubt!
Boogie

United States

#36 May 6, 2013
First Jesse says it happened in the morning, then through suggestive correction, he changes it to evening, then continues changing his story as the interrogators suggest. He was in custody 12 hrs before Jesse Sr was contacted. Read the transcripts dipshit! Look at the timeline when the boys were reported missing, could not of been the convicted.
gary

Herndon, VA

#37 May 7, 2013
WM3 are innocent.
gary

Cambridge, MA

#38 May 7, 2013
Dumb jury,cops,judge and prosecutors is the reason 3 innocent men went to jail.Also Witness who lied like Victoria Hutcheson. Michael Carson lies he knew nothing and Jerry Driver is going to hell because he's the guy put the satanic crap in the dumbass redneck cops heads and said it was Damien that did it.wm3 are innocent.

United States

#39 May 7, 2013
gary wrote:
Dumb jury,cops,judge and prosecutors is the reason 3 innocent men went to jail.Also Witness who lied like Victoria Hutcheson. Michael Carson lies he knew nothing and Jerry Driver is going to hell because he's the guy put the satanic crap in the dumbass redneck cops heads and said it was Damien that did it.wm3 are innocent.
you forgot to mention Jessie giving hrs of confessions and admitting to the torture and murders of the little boys...
gary

Herndon, VA

#40 May 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot to mention Jessie giving hrs of confessions and admitting to the torture and murders of the little boys...
You are a idiot the only thing you can say is a slow 17 year old teen who got a bunch of things wrong. Thats your only evidence. Are you a cop in Arkansas?

United States

#41 May 7, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>You are a idiot the only thing you can say is a slow 17 year old teen who got a bunch of things wrong. Thats your only evidence. Are you a cop in Arkansas?
"a idiot" wtf? Do you mean "an idiot? Lmao! Shows just how ignorant you really are. So you think Hobbs did it? And what evidence do you have? And you never did answer my other question.... Why would Jessie keep confessing and admitting to the crimes over and over if he had nothing to do with it? Why would he do that Gary?
gary

Cambridge, MA

#43 May 7, 2013
"Guest" Are you a family member of Terry Hobbs? Terry Hobbs is a dick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... 1 hr Guest 155
Where is the Garrhole now? 3 hr Curious 9
Tim Bumbaugh 9 hr Cousin 11
Matt smith 11 hr Get your facts st... 9
Meth Head Pharis Clark 12 hr WHAT 1
Ken & Ella pennington (Jun '11) 12 hr Johnny 6 Tears 3
tonyambulance 13 hr cowgirl 1

Proctor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance