Memphis, TN

#2 May 6, 2013
guest wrote:
Where do all these threads keep going?
Amazing how the truth gets deleted
HBK

Tucker, GA

#3 May 6, 2013
Quit talking about people's business & use this site for what it was created for. It wasn't created to talk trash about people.
lol

United States

#4 May 6, 2013
A meth bust is actually a public safety issue--labs blow up and the toxic run off from them is poisonous. Don't see why threads discussing it are deleted. Names are a matter of public record. Deleting those threads are just dumb.
HBK

Tucker, GA

#5 May 6, 2013
You're right, it is public record but some people like to add their opinions which is "hear say" or in some cases "slander" which is against the law. That's probably why the threads were deleted. Maybe legal reasons?
curious george

Memphis, TN

#6 May 6, 2013
HBK wrote:
You're right, it is public record but some people like to add their opinions which is "hear say" or in some cases "slander" which is against the law. That's probably why the threads were deleted. Maybe legal reasons?
I doubt they're deleted for legal reason. If that were true it wouldn't have been published in the paper.
Stop

West Memphis, AR

#7 May 6, 2013
Stop getting pleasure out of talking about something that has brought on so much pain to so many! Addiction is an awful thing and it is not prejudice-does not care who you are or how you were raised! Instead of being here to gossip why don't you lift the ones involved and their families up in prayer. This could happen to anyone-it is the devil at work. I pray they find peace and that the urge they have to use will vanish-with God all things are possible!
Curious too

West Memphis, AR

#8 May 6, 2013
Yep I thought same thing. I've seen 2 threads for sure suddenly disappear about meth bust. Discussing it here isn't as big an issue as it being on front page of the paper w their pictures. Addiction is an awful thing. But it's that person that decided to shoot it in their veins or snort it up their nose that done it to themselves. I'm sure they weren't forced. It's not unusual to see meth bust but 2 women who obviously have children and husbands. And from the pic in the paper, a pretty nice house. Looks like she had a new car to ride in. Sad sad sad for that family. The family is known by so many. Those kids have to go to school and possibly deal w ppl talking about it. And a man still has a business to run somehow. Hopefully he'll either get her some help or get the kids and move on......
Jesse Gregory I am Alive

West Memphis, AR

#9 May 6, 2013
Hey yall

Tucker, GA

#10 May 13, 2013
& there goes another.
jus sayin

Memphis, TN

#11 May 13, 2013
guest wrote:
& there goes another.
Guess that's how it is when you have friends in high places that are ok with you cooking meth.
Hap

West Memphis, AR

#12 May 13, 2013
They must look on here a lot for their name. Constantly getting it taken off. Damage is done. The names are on the street. So let em delete delete delete all they want to. Ppl will put them back up.
Esperanze

Chicago, IL

#13 May 21, 2013
Where'd that one go
Who

West Memphis, AR

#15 May 21, 2013
?????
NO NO NO

Little Rock, AR

#16 May 24, 2013
curious george wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how the truth gets deleted
ANYONE can select the report abuse and send feedback and have a thread deleted, if they want! it does NOT matter if it is true or false! I pray you kids are not old enough to vote or drie!
yardsale junkie

Memphis, TN

#18 May 30, 2013
NO NO NO wrote:
<quoted text>ANYONE can select the report abuse and send feedback and have a thread deleted, if they want! it does NOT matter if it is true or false! I pray you kids are not old enough to vote or drie!
Not true. I've sent feedback before and the thread still exists.
Jarty

West Memphis, AR

#19 May 30, 2013
NO NO NO wrote:
<quoted text>ANYONE can select the report abuse and send feedback and have a thread deleted, if they want! it does NOT matter if it is true or false! I pray you kids are not old enough to vote or drie!
I hope your kids can spell better than you. And what does my kids driving or voting have to do w deleted threads ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Personal Trainers 4 hr Did my husband 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr just sayin 33,400
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... (Jan '16) 15 hr disgusted 156
Deo 22 hr Emily 5
Ernie Fri ruff 6
House cleaning Fri Emily Lancaster 11
Who is peaches Fri Ern man 2

Proctor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Proctor Mortgages