Child Dead, Man Charged With Neglect

Child Dead, Man Charged With Neglect

There are 16 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Child Dead, Man Charged With Neglect. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

A Raleigh County man is being held in the Southern Regional Jail without bond on a charge of child neglect resulting in death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

Leslie

Fayetteville, WV

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Sounds like an accident and not a issue of neglect.
cccitizen

Beckley, WV

#2 Jul 7, 2012
I pray for comfort for this baby's family during this difficult time. It was a tragic accident and there are no words that can ease their pain and suffering right now. I hope that everyone can at least have the decency to not gossip about the incident on here. The family needs time to grieve and I think that rumors and gossip is the last thing they need to deal with at this time.
P Coleman

Beckley, WV

#3 Jul 17, 2012
I whole-heartedly, deep pain, totally agree with Leslie and cccitizen. I know the person in jail for this offense and his family very well and have for many, many years and I know for a fact that he did not nor EVER would purposely hurt anyone, let alone a baby. I can feel for the parents as I have lost 2 babies of my own. It is a never-ending pain, etc. Too many emotions and pain could never express the feeling of losing your baby. They are in my heart as I'm sure many others feel the same. My prayers are in the angel that God has undertaken to choose as his own as well as the family of this very beloved gift of God, my heart as well numurous others, I'm sure, goes out to the family of this beloved child. Our prayers are with you and time heals but time also never lets you forget. God Bless you and forever hold you in his heart which I am sure that he will.
Just Wondering

Seymour, TX

#4 Jul 17, 2012
A "ACCIDENT" Im sure it probably was. HOWEVER; this man and others tried to change the scene also going as far as to neglectfully go back in the garage and and try to and I quote directly from the REGISTER HERALD "figure out what I was going to do" Well how hard is it to figure out what you are going to do once you have just backed over a child or ANYONE for that matter. How about calling a ambulance Einstein?
NOW to address P COLEMAN directly. I use to live in the same neighborhood as CW and Roberta did many years ago when they lived in Princewick, Micheal might have been maybe 4 or 5. Now Im not for sure what Charles Wickline you know now but let me tell you this. During this time that im referring to he was a AWFUL mess 1. A complete and total DRUNK (that apparently hasnt changed from the talk of Jonben) 2.(And most importantly) He was a terrible person to the then young child Micheal in every aspect of abuse from PHYSICAL - MENTAL - and EMOTIONAL. You often could hear the young boy crying and CW screaming at him and actually hear the spankings (beatings) he was getting. Maybe you should check with Social Services Im sure they might have something on file concerning this matter!
Mamaw

Vinton, VA

#5 Jul 19, 2012
I believe it was an accident. But the things they did after the fact is not. Every one that wad there Kristi n Allen n so on should be held responsible to. Truck should have been impounded n they all should have been taken in for questioning. Its pretty sad that They took dirt to cover up the blood n left him lay n the. Neighbors called 7 minutes before anyone of them adults did anything. That's 7 minutes that baby could have had a chance. But God will do justice to them all that was involved.
jjjjj

Beckley, WV

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Kristi and Allen??? I think you mean Christy and Rondo! IF it is the same K & A that I am thinking of---they have absolutely nothing to do with this!
meee

Beckley, WV

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
A "ACCIDENT" Im sure it probably was. HOWEVER; this man and others tried to change the scene also going as far as to neglectfully go back in the garage and and try to and I quote directly from the REGISTER HERALD "figure out what I was going to do" Well how hard is it to figure out what you are going to do once you have just backed over a child or ANYONE for that matter. How about calling a ambulance Einstein?
NOW to address P COLEMAN directly. I use to live in the same neighborhood as CW and Roberta did many years ago when they lived in Princewick, Micheal might have been maybe 4 or 5. Now Im not for sure what Charles Wickline you know now but let me tell you this. During this time that im referring to he was a AWFUL mess 1. A complete and total DRUNK (that apparently hasnt changed from the talk of Jonben) 2.(And most importantly) He was a terrible person to the then young child Micheal in every aspect of abuse from PHYSICAL - MENTAL - and EMOTIONAL. You often could hear the young boy crying and CW screaming at him and actually hear the spankings (beatings) he was getting. Maybe you should check with Social Services Im sure they might have something on file concerning this matter!
i dont believe that he would hurt a baby but the fact is that he went in the garage and thought about it and left him lay there suffering and tried to cover up the evidence and i dont believe that he beat his boy micheal so if you dont know how to talk then dont gossip
meee

Beckley, WV

#8 Jul 19, 2012
jjjjj wrote:
Kristi and Allen??? I think you mean Christy and Rondo! IF it is the same K & A that I am thinking of---they have absolutely nothing to do with this!
it has to do with kristi and allen yea rondo is her bf but he was not there kristi and allen was there when it happened and they told their parents that he fell thats what was fucked up lied to his dads face so rondo has nothing in it its kristi and allen
jjjjj

Beckley, WV

#9 Jul 19, 2012
OK---I know who you are talking about now, I thought it was a different Kristi and Alan. Sorry... But yes, I agree---They need to be in jail right beside CW.
meee

Beckley, WV

#10 Jul 19, 2012
jjjjj wrote:
OK---I know who you are talking about now, I thought it was a different Kristi and Alan. Sorry... But yes, I agree---They need to be in jail right beside CW.
yea and she doesnt need to be still driving that truck that is evidence and i dont understand why the sheriff didnt repo it they would in any other situation
jjjjj

Beckley, WV

#11 Jul 19, 2012
I dont get it either! That is what I have wondered since it happened.
sad days

Beckley, WV

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Rhondo needs to shed some troubles he had nothing to do with what happened.,.,wish he would get rid of the truck she scammed the insurance company out of now seems she has no insurance and is allowed to drive,,pilled up , drunk or however she see's fit. wonder what she does for these priveledges??? no I do not wonder. It is a known fact. the sad truth is that she everyday drives this vehicle in front of many hurting good people that do not deserve to see this. And again I wonder why they get put through this?.. If she had insurance to cover an alledged truck/theft/crash . that she was driving gets a second chance only to make possible the tragedy we had recently. she needs to be in the same cell as C.W......she did whatever she needed with him to score her fix... Fix this problem along with the Alan guy and please get this truck out of the families view constantly. SAD DAYS..........I see them endicted. In a perfect world..
Just Wondering

Sanford, NC

#13 Jul 19, 2012
meee wrote:
<quoted text>i dont believe that he would hurt a baby but the fact is that he went in the garage and thought about it and left him lay there suffering and tried to cover up the evidence and i dont believe that he beat his boy micheal so if you dont know how to talk then dont gossip
Ummmmm first of all, as I said in my previous message just in case you didnt catch that. Check the records at SS there is NO GOSSIP about that. Cant GOSSIP about documented evidence. KAPISH? Furthermore; that is way in the past the point at hand now show just what type of character he is by leaving that child lay in the manner he and the rest of them did and for that alone all involved should pay the ultimate price. So, now can we agree upon this?
Mamaw

Staunton, VA

#14 Jul 20, 2012
They all need to be in jail everyone that was there.there safer in jail than out.where's the justice at for this baby???They should be ran over an dragged down the road. If Kristi didn't have insurance on that truck how did she even get to drive that truck away.they all lied to the parents of this child. Even had the nerve to show up at this babies funeral. They are all a piece of work.there day is coming n I hope im there to see it.the sorry son of bitches. Hope the rot in hell.
Mamaw

Staunton, VA

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Don't wish nothing bad to happen to anyone. Just a lot of unanswered questions. N the people involved should atleast tell the family the truth about there baby.the people involved played with this baby where suppose to be friends with the parents. Let the baby call him papaw. That atleast deserve the truth. Accidents happen its the way u choose to handle it is a crime. Not child. Neglect any more now its considered murder.I apologize for my last post.
Auntie

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Jul 21, 2012
Here is my opinion! Some people look at this as an accident but when you are watching a child you should know where they are at before you back up a truck! If he was concerned about the baby he should have called for help for him instead of trying to cover it up and thinking of a way to save his own rear end.. That makes him a selfish coward.I DO NOT comprehend how anyone could think of themselves before thay would a lil baby that they just ran over.. When I found out what he done after he had realized that he had hit the baby made me sick and for that he should be brought to justice and should be made to pay for what he has done!! I pray that our justice system has no mercy on this coward that could have saved the babies life by just one phone call before he tried to save his own skin. May God's wrath be upon C.W.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princewick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helen Music Thread (Dec '15) 1 hr Wonder 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Just saying 4,194
Shop lift at Walmart beckleycaurther (Jul '13) Aug 15 been there 4
New haute at Princewick Post office Aug 13 MomOfFour 8
News Late grandfather pronounces couple 'husband and... Aug 13 past employed 2
JHopkins Aug 12 Joan 3
what do you think about black diamond power? (Mar '09) Aug 12 Bertha Knowles 121

Princewick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princewick Mortgages