Level 2

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#3562 Dec 5, 2011
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not talk about your fellow demon BOLD like that.
You believe in demons god damn mfer do you believe in Mohammad and the Wizard of Ozz too.

“What do you see?”

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3563 Dec 5, 2011
hill bill bob wrote:
<quoted text>Praise the Lord how are you today,I love pickled eggs and fudge candy,You have a bless day and keeping praying for us.
Back off, Bob! My snacks! lol

“What do you see?”

Level 1

Location hidden

#3564 Dec 5, 2011
Devil May Care wrote:
<quoted text>Bahahahahaaaa !! Mfer I got some tropical land up here in NY I'll sell you for cheap cause cheap is all your bytch ass can afford.
Baaahaaahaaaa God be the baby daddy baaahaaahaaa you'd believe any damn thing if you'd believe that.
I think I saw him on Maury.

“What do you see?”

Level 1

Location hidden

#3565 Dec 5, 2011
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>God wouldn't even put you in charge of the sewage plant.
How clever. That was a good comment...
For me to poop on.

Level 2

Albany, NY

#3566 Dec 5, 2011
Rorschach Mask wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I saw him on Maury.
No shit. Did the DNA match all the souls ?
bumblebee

Dallas, TX

#3567 Dec 5, 2011
God created the earth in 6 days, and oh my gosh - on the 7th day he rested.

Anybody with that kind of power certainly doesnt have to rest.

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3568 Dec 5, 2011
Rorschach Mask wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off, Bob! My snacks! lol

Well got caught,lol

“Life Force One”

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#3569 Dec 5, 2011
Nettie wrote:
<quoted text>I know, but the preacher dude thinks I am three. Different posters anyway, Sao what the heck
BTW Nettie, since you're on talking terms with paganbirdpoopkeeper999, could you PLEASE have her desist her delusions that I am you? I'm sorry, but I don't like being you. I mean you are a nice person and all, but I'm an old fashioned guy who finds wearing dresses embarrassing. And the neighbors, they stare.

So I just want to go back being me before the rumors get too ugly.

“What do you see?”

Level 1

Location hidden

#3570 Dec 5, 2011
Devil May Care wrote:
<quoted text>No shit. Did the DNA match all the souls ?
You should have seen God when Maury announced he was... NOT Seen's baby daddy.
First time I've ever seen God do a fist pump.
Mizpah

Bluefield, WV

#3571 Dec 5, 2011
Thank-you, God, for a relatively peaceful work day. I can't believe how much fun it has been to be with good friends this holiday season. Thank-you for sending them to us.

Bless the people who are working to provide toys for kids this season.

Thank-you for giving us the greatest gift of all, Jesus.

Love you.

“What do you see?”

Level 1

Location hidden

#3572 Dec 5, 2011
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>BTW Nettie, since you're on talking terms with paganbirdpoopkeeper999, could you PLEASE have her desist her delusions that I am you? I'm sorry, but I don't like being you. I mean you are a nice person and all, but I'm an old fashioned guy who finds wearing dresses embarrassing. And the neighbors, they stare.

Is that why you made this video in your basement?

“Stand Firm For Gods true word ”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Inez, TX

#3573 Dec 5, 2011
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
BOLD, the PRETEND "Christian" wannabe troll who's an Arnold Murray cult follower.
So let's see the false prophet BOLD worships:
Pastor Arnold Murray and his son Dennis Murray's account of Adam, Eve & Satan:
According to both Pastor Murray's selected C&Vs, the Serpent (Satan) seduced Eve sexually and Adam joined in. Ergo, two (2) sperm-seeds provided two (2) boys, one by Satan, whose offspring was Cain and his twin, Able, who was the offspring of Adam.
That is the "original sin" according to both Pastor Arnold Murray and his son, Pastor Dennis Murray. Both strongly suggest this is the "Original Sin" by chapter and verse evidence, but both pastor's usually tactfully evade the juicy details. Both strongly infer that Eve "shared" the "forbidden fruit" with Adam - that Adam performed a homosexual act with Satan.
Oropeza notes that Murray claimed to receive a doctorate from an individual named Roy Gillespie, after writing a dissertation on the book of Daniel.5 No evidence of such a dissertation was found in The National Union Catalog or through UMI Microfilms (the primary source for copies of theses and dissertations).6 The claim of a receptionist for Shepherd's Chapel (an admittedly dubious source for official statements) that Murray's dissertation was unavailable because it was being "revised"7 is additionally problematic: dissertations are not revised after being accepted by the author's dissertation committee and the office of graduate studies at the conferring institution.
Murray’s 1958 minister’s license was signed by the late white supremacists Roy Gillaspie and Kenneth Goff, two early ideologues of Christian Identity, a racist theology that’s been popular among Klansmen, neo-Nazis and other white nationalists for several decades. Most Identity adherents believe the Bible is the history of the white race, who are seen as the real “chosen people.”
Gillaspie was the pastor of the Church of Jesus Christ, a seminal Christian Identity operation — headquartered at Gillaspie’s Bellflower, Calif., church — with a handful of congregations in California and Arkansas, one of which was led by Murray.(Murray’s Church of Jesus Christ in Gravette, Ark., was the precursor to his Shepherd’s Chapel, in the same location.) The Intelligence Report has obtained Church of Jesus Christ newsletters dated 1978 that are signed by Murray.
Goff, for his part, was the founder of the Colorado-based Soldiers of the Cross Training Institute, a school that trained Christian Identity leaders including Dan Gayman, a well-known anti-Semitic leader during the 1980s. In 1958, Goff’s pamphlet,“Reds Promote Racial War,” claimed the Bible supported racial segregation. A 1969 Soldiers of the Cross newsletter penned by Goff describes black civil rights protesters as seeking “to submerge our culture and religious heritage under a flood of cannibalism, voodooism and beastly jungle sex orgies.”
Arnold Murray is still connected to something called Soldiers of the Cross. According to Arkansas public records, a corporation by that name is doing business as Shepherd’s Chapel in Arkansas, and Murray is registered as the corporation’s agent. Murray’s home, his church property where the TV studio and satellites are located, and several parcels of land in Gravette, Ark., are all listed as the property of Soldiers of the Cross.
Adam and Eve were told to be fruitful and multiply long before they commited sin Gen.2:28 they were told to have sex , Gen.3:6 They sinned.

“Life Force One”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

#3574 Dec 5, 2011
Devil May Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahaaaa !! Mfer I got some tropical land up here in NY I'll sell you for cheap cause cheap is all your bytch ass can afford.
Baaahaaahaaaa God be the baby daddy baaahaaahaaa you'd believe any damn thing if you'd believe that.
What's all the baaaing in the background about? Are you doing a goat while typing? Ewwww...
Mizpah

Bluefield, WV

#3575 Dec 5, 2011
For those who are always interested in meaningful ways to celebrate the holidays, area missions are always in need of new combs, toothbrushes, and toiletries for people caught in emergency situations.

Food pantries are always in need of grocery bags. Recycle your shopping bags from the holidays by dropping them off when you donate food.

Consider donating food and other practical items to the animal shelters.

Level 2

Albany, NY

#3576 Dec 5, 2011
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
What's all the baaaing in the background about? Are you doing a goat while typing? Ewwww...
You have a dirty mind mfer. Why don't you bring your fat ass up here and I'll show you a mfing goat. I'll reimburse you for your gas and that's the gas that goes in that rusty clunker your broke ass drives not those noxious fumes that come out of your ass and out of your mouth. You trolls are an ugly smelly pack of mfers and that's a fact.

“No stalking allowed.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3577 Dec 5, 2011
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Nettie, since you're on talking terms with paganbirdpoopkeeper999, could you PLEASE have her desist her delusions that I am you? I'm sorry, but I don't like being you. I mean you are a nice person and all, but I'm an old fashioned guy who finds wearing dresses embarrassing. And the neighbors, they stare.
Need lithium?

“No stalking allowed.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3578 Dec 5, 2011
BOLD wrote:
<quoted text>I Know! It will soon go away on its on, Hopefully!
He is standing alone.

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3579 Dec 5, 2011
hill bill bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I might stay in in nc. alittle longer.God bless you sisters.
L.O.L. ME too,if it snows.I get snowpression..sigh.God Bless you 2 brother!
BOLD

United States

#3580 Dec 5, 2011
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> He is standing alone.
***I think a straight*jacket and, locked up in a dark room, covered with thick rubber patting, might do the trick.***Oh! forgot, most needed duck*tape, to cover that mouth of his.***That should take care of his problem.
BOLD

United States

#3581 Dec 5, 2011
typo.....padding.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Airport Authority member vows review of 'visito... (Apr '07) 4 hr Aunt Bea 3
Mercer County Zoning 4 hr ComConn 1
Is Glenna Cole strung out on drugs 4 hr Jerme 22
Teachers (Mar '14) 5 hr parents 22
boycott american women! (Jan '17) 5 hr Aunt Bea 46
Betty Gomez 5 hr Smh 4
News , Bluefield, WV (Mar '07) 6 hr Lovelace 21

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages