First Prev
of 383
Next Last
Mizpah

Camp Creek, WV

#1 Mar 15, 2011
Every time you see the subject of this post, you will be using the Lord's name the right way! Every time someone reads, "Thank-you, God!" there will be a little positive thought put in their mind.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Judged:

22

20

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Uhhhh

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Best topic I have seen, thank you. Thank you, God for everything you have provided me with.
1 post removed
Irritated by ignorance

Beckley, WV

#4 Mar 15, 2011
Thank you God!!!!
cobaltkiller1989

Athens, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2011
I dont need a God

As a Proud Atheist I have no ruler

I am the greatest and the most omnipitant

Your so called Lord and Savior does not exist in one OUNCE OF REALITY. if he does I dare no I double watuzi dog dare his punk-a$$ to smite me down right now

comon wizard king- your being called out pu$$y

hello anybody there, im waiting
thas wat I thought

Praise to Charles Darwin
All Hail the all knowing Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking and Neil Degrasse Tyson

My supreme educators who show millions that in a universe of scientific law and reason that there is no need for such childish things as Christianity, Judaism, Islam, or any other imaginary religion

A4L
ATHEISTS 4 LIFE

SLR
SCIENCE, LOGIC, & REASON

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Umh

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2011
Colbalt, we do not need your negativity. Someone created a thread for Christians, not a place to bash us (Christians). If you are not a Christian, okay that's your own life, but why did you need to come on this topic to post? Could you not tell what it was about by the title?
cobaltkiller1989 wrote:
I dont need a God
As a Proud Atheist I have no ruler
I am the greatest and the most omnipitant
Your so called Lord and Savior does not exist in one OUNCE OF REALITY. if he does I dare no I double watuzi dog dare his punk-a$$ to smite me down right now
comon wizard king- your being called out pu$$y
hello anybody there, im waiting
thas wat I thought
Praise to Charles Darwin
All Hail the all knowing Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking and Neil Degrasse Tyson
My supreme educators who show millions that in a universe of scientific law and reason that there is no need for such childish things as Christianity, Judaism, Islam, or any other imaginary religion
A4L
ATHEISTS 4 LIFE
SLR
SCIENCE, LOGIC, & REASON
porkliver42

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Mar 16, 2011
cobaltkiller1989 wrote:
I dont need a God
As a Proud Atheist I have no ruler
I am the greatest and the most omnipitant
Your so called Lord and Savior does not exist in one OUNCE OF REALITY. if he does I dare no I double watuzi dog dare his punk-a$$ to smite me down right now
comon wizard king- your being called out pu$$y
hello anybody there, im waiting
thas wat I thought
Praise to Charles Darwin
All Hail the all knowing Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking and Neil Degrasse Tyson
My supreme educators who show millions that in a universe of scientific law and reason that there is no need for such childish things as Christianity, Judaism, Islam, or any other imaginary religion
A4L
ATHEISTS 4 LIFE
SLR
SCIENCE, LOGIC, & REASON
we pray 4 you daily, may Jehova God bless you, thank him 4 your life and all that goes with it.
Time will tell

Rock, WV

#8 Mar 16, 2011
Thank you my Lord for those kind and dedicated to you. How can anyone see the beauty of nature and not know that a mastermind created this? You, my father, created all. You say where two or more are gathered in your name there you will be also. We ask that you be with us on this forum. Proof enough is my joy sharing you with others. In Jesus' name
Thinking

Oakvale, WV

#9 Mar 16, 2011
Praise GOD for this glorious day! Amen.

“Mellow”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 16, 2011
Umh wrote:
Colbalt, we do not need your negativity. Someone created a thread for Christians, not a place to bash us (Christians). If you are not a Christian, okay that's your own life, but why did you need to come on this topic to post? Could you not tell what it was about by the title? <quoted text>
Yet, when an atheist site appears the christian mythologists line up to insult and spread hate. Your post is nothing more than what is typical in the christian mythology: hypocritical.
i agree

United States

#11 Mar 16, 2011
Real Christians wouldn't even be on this site reading the judgemental stuff or even judging people and praying for people haha go read ur bible!!
saved

Rupert, WV

#12 Mar 16, 2011
THANK YOU GOD for giving Cobalt and Buster Frank another day to live and possibly realize that you are REAL.
i agree

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2011
Writing it ain't praying get off here go get on ur knees and pray for them!!lol nobody cares that ur praying for them...and I have a great question why did god kill so many innocent children in Japan? Hmm answer that one
Chucky Ray Lilly

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 16, 2011
We are each to seek out our own salvation just because we do not agree does not mean that people are not to be shown kindness and compassion i try to live this every day, we as christians can only hope and pray that everyone will see things for how they truly are. I am convinced that there is a god in heaven and his son Jesus died on a cross for us all. I don't let anything that people want to make an issue cloud my conviction. All of the great scientist agree that there has to be a supreme being. The world may have started with a great big BANG!!!!! I don't know I wasn't there. I do know that this doesn't change anything in the bible, But who made the stuff that caused the explosion? So I guess the point that i am trying to make is that it doesn't matter if you believe or not what matters is that i believe i can't get you into heaven and i can't keep you out i can only hope and pray that you get it before it is to late. Reguardless of your beliefs we should all show love towards our fellow men and women. It is plainly written god asked how can you love me whom you haven't seen and not love your brother whom you have.So think about it where is the harm in this. Does this not promote love and was this not gods greatest commandment ahve a wonderful day to all who reads this.
Curious

Princeton, WV

#15 Mar 16, 2011
Not everything is meant for everyone to understand. We all know that everything happens for a reason; whether or not we know that reason is up to our Lord and Savior. God gave us life and he will decide when that life is over; when better things can happen for those who will be receiving it.
i agree wrote:
Writing it ain't praying get off here go get on ur knees and pray for them!!lol nobody cares that ur praying for them...and I have a great question why did god kill so many innocent children in Japan? Hmm answer that one
i agree

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2011
How bout this one Matthew 19:18 a man can judge another man by the fruit he bears..... read the whole bible not just the parts u want or the parts u learn in church!! Like I said before get off this judgmental site and go read ur bible because I can tell ya one thing I will keep on judging!!
I believe

Lubbock, TX

#17 Mar 16, 2011
I thank you God for another day in this world. I thank you for allowing me to be healthy. I thank you for my beloved family and friends. I thank you God for everything that I have and that I am. I may not understand some of the things that happen, but I trust that you know what is best. I thank you Lord!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#18 Mar 16, 2011
Mizpah wrote:
Every time you see the subject of this post, you will be using the Lord's name the right way! Every time someone reads, "Thank-you, God!" there will be a little positive thought put in their mind.
May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.
Yea and verily, verily, Brother Mizpah.
Thanks

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2011
Thank you God!
Chucky Ray Lilly

Houston, TX

#20 Mar 16, 2011
In response to matthew 19:18 it said a man can judge for himself but we will not be the jury or the exacutioner. That will be god and jesus only so what it boils down to is the fact that we think is not going to matter it only hurts the one doing the judging and will by no means change what has happened or what will happen, for the out come is not in our control once again we need to worry about ourselves and be the best we can be.Judge not and you will not be judged for each man will give the testiment for himself and that is the fruit that you bears. and regurdless if any one chooses to believe it or not god is in control of everything.
Kitty

Rock, WV

#21 Mar 16, 2011
We are just weak little humans, and we bleed and hurt. We are so fragile and susceptible to injury that is a personal blessing when God allows us another day. It is not my place to judge another, but even Jesus turned over a table in anger when they turned his temple into a money change place. What I reaaly hate is that others cannot see what I see so clearly. I see that Jesus died for me, and that is as clear to me as anything I have ever known. I know this. I will not criticize my fellow humans for being athiest, as God gives them the right of free will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 383
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family carpet 12 min Make WV Great Bef... 6
National Anthem 16 min Scott Summers 5
Princeton Women 5 hr Strawberries Whip... 8
band called transit times (Jul '10) 5 hr Black Sun 335
Lonely Women 9 hr Sex drive 19
The Polished Pinkie Nail Salon 11 hr Rhonda 3
Oakvale Street Racing 12 hr realdeal 30

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages