Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Oakvale, WV

#1 Mar 29, 2012
I was just wondering if sexting is considered cheating? Even if you don't go through with it and it led to nothing?
troy

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Mar 29, 2012
if i eat a married womans snatch ,,is it cheating? eatin aint cheatin!

Level 2

Oakvale, WV

#3 Mar 29, 2012
Ig if you say so lmao
tea leaf

Monroe, VA

#4 Mar 29, 2012
yea, it's cheating. ask yourself how does your bf, gf, or spouse feel about it. would they be upset and hurt if they knew? would you be upset or hurt if it were the other way around?

Level 2

Oakvale, WV

#5 Mar 29, 2012
I am talking from experience. I recently messed up and out of anger texted an ex and was talking about "meeting up" with him (i really wasnt going to do anything though). Anyways I didnt go through with it but my fiance found out and he considers it cheating. I have apologized and begged for him not to leave me. I mean I didnt mean anything by it and I know that it was wrong and a mistake but we have a baby on the way and I want to work things out..
tea leaf

Monroe, VA

#6 Mar 29, 2012
hope you work it out. i had a gf who was sexting a guy she use to know. i found out and got upset. she claimed that it was just fun and nothing was going to happen. the problem was, i could no longer trust her. ever time she got a text, i wondered if it were him. it really hurt our relationship. but i do hope it works out for you. good luck
I know

United States

#7 Mar 30, 2012
Yes it is,big time.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Princeton, WV

#8 Mar 30, 2012
If you are a girl it is.
Wow

New York, NY

#9 Mar 30, 2012
YES
1 post removed
WORD

Princeton, WV

#11 Mar 31, 2012
THEY ALWAYS SAY NOTHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.HAHAHA I BET
LovinMyLife

Bluefield, WV

#12 Mar 31, 2012
If you are feeling guilt over it and you were hiding it to begin with, then yes it's cheating!

“Speak Out Loud Starting Today!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Tazewell

#13 Mar 31, 2012
Sexting is cheating...just like flirting is another form of cheating. Male of female, it's wrong. If you truly love the person you're with you wouldn't do it in the first place, only if you were sexting the person you're with. So many people who do it see it as no big deal, but when it happens to them the cards are turned...it's a double standard and very hypocritical to say that it isn't cheating when you're in fact doing the cheating, yet if the other person cheats on you then all things considered cheating is cheating.

So yes, if you're sexting the person you're not with it's definitely cheating. There's always intent behind something you do that you know is wrong or you feel is wrong. If your subconscious tells you not to do it, than don't do it. I know so many people who are now single because they made a mistake they didn't think was so wrong until the other person got hurt. Cheating is cheating people. If you're going to cheat then have the balls to breakup with the person then you don't have to worry about cheating, because you can do what you want to do when you want to do it.
BravoCompany

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Wow see same thing happened to and my future fiancÚ. (I haven't proposed yet and still hav the ring) Thing is because of this situation I don't know if I want to ask her anymore. She's worse than a what we refer to a BLUE FALCON. Or buddy fucker for those who screw over a team mate. Guess it's better it happens now than later
Wild One

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 10, 2012
It's only cheating if you get caught!LOL
Eddie

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2012
I think y'all need to beat your woman more often maybe it wouldn't happen. Ya know, put her in line... Just a thought

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Eddie wrote:
I think y'all need to beat your woman more often maybe it wouldn't happen. Ya know, put her in line... Just a thought
You are such an idiot

“hi”

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Bronx, NY

#18 Nov 10, 2012
I hope it works out but usually if your texting there's a reason behind it so make sure you don't have no feelings for the person and good luck to you
Eddie

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2012
4play wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot
clearly yu need to be beaten and you should also be subject to Water boarding.

On a side note sexting someone other than your spouse (married or not) is morally wrong. Wether you feel for the person you're sexting or not. But not sure if it should result in ending the relationship. Personally if I was the guy I couldn't go back to yu but evryone is deifferent, i.e. I would end up on an episode of cops for beating my would b fiancÚ... But that's just 16 years of abuse and oppresion and I belong in a prison. Luckily I'm still a free Mexican :D
Hmm

Suitland, MD

#20 Nov 11, 2012
anonymous3-11 wrote:
I am talking from experience. I recently messed up and out of anger texted an ex and was talking about "meeting up" with him (i really wasnt going to do anything though). Anyways I didnt go through with it but my fiance found out and he considers it cheating. I have apologized and begged for him not to leave me. I mean I didnt mean anything by it and I know that it was wrong and a mistake but we have a baby on the way and I want to work things out..
Are you sure it's his baby on the way?
Eddie

United States

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it's his baby on the way?
BURN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Belcher 59 min WV Dollly 6
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr honeymylove 4,608
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr honeymylove 2,052
Joshua French/Gooch 1 hr crystal 3
Malorie is still in love with Justin Fuda 1 hr The moment of truth 6
Linda or ricky Mcmillion 2 hr user U 1
Kelly & frank Stanley 2 hr Jim ross 1
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 3 hr God Bless Israel 11,934
More from around the web

Princeton People Search