First Prev
of 2
Next Last
village man
#1 Jan 4, 2013
so what did you think about the tv show (buckwild)
1 post removed
so sad

Lexington, NC

#3 Jan 4, 2013
I think I'm disappointed in the way MTV is putting those kids life in such danger all for ratings. The kids on Jersey Shore done some stupid stuff but falling on the beach and getting sand in their eyes were the worse that happened to them. They weren't put in trucks in the backwwods with it piled full of kids. What if they turned over. They put a boy in a bucket of an escalotor spinning him around above a pile of bolders big as cars. I hope the show gets canceled before one of those kids gets hurt bad or God forbid killed.
village man
#4 Jan 4, 2013
so sad wrote:
I think I'm disappointed in the way MTV is putting those kids life in such danger all for ratings. The kids on Jersey Shore done some stupid stuff but falling on the beach and getting sand in their eyes were the worse that happened to them. They weren't put in trucks in the backwwods with it piled full of kids. What if they turned over. They put a boy in a bucket of an escalotor spinning him around above a pile of bolders big as cars. I hope the show gets canceled before one of those kids gets hurt bad or God forbid killed.
but this is the differance between people in jersey and people in wv . i think these kids do this everyday . they are just having fun in their own way . just like the jersey kids . if u dont like it then dont watch it
so sad

Lexington, NC

#5 Jan 4, 2013
That's it I don't think these kids do this every day. I lived 40 years in WV. Raised my own kids there and myself nor my girls have ever jumped off an house into a back of a coal truck. Senator Manchin did an interview where he was trying to boycott the showed before it aired and he stated the producers of MTV took several takes because the kids weren't acting wild enough. I'd love to see these kids from WV make the money and become the celebrities the Jersey Shore kids have, but not if its gonna cost one of them their life.
I'm not by any means putting the kids on the show down. I was raised the same way. They can still have a good show without doing all the dangerous stuff. I'm just really worried about them.
village man
#6 Jan 4, 2013
so sad wrote:
That's it I don't think these kids do this every day. I lived 40 years in WV. Raised my own kids there and myself nor my girls have ever jumped off an house into a back of a coal truck. Senator Manchin did an interview where he was trying to boycott the showed before it aired and he stated the producers of MTV took several takes because the kids weren't acting wild enough. I'd love to see these kids from WV make the money and become the celebrities the Jersey Shore kids have, but not if its gonna cost one of them their life.
I'm not by any means putting the kids on the show down. I was raised the same way. They can still have a good show without doing all the dangerous stuff. I'm just really worried about them.
manchin is a liar . when he first found out about the show he asked mtv not to show it . then after a while him and his office thought of many ways to stop it . remember he is a politician . ok . do u also remember when chris christy did not want jersey shore to b aired but now he mentions them all the time and is good friends with all of them . it helped their city like crazy . just let things go . maybe in some crazy way it will help the state
hmm

Saint Cloud, MN

#7 Jan 4, 2013
I didn't think it was that bad. Sorta boring but ok. Would watch it over jersey shore..
Kate

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
I honestly think it's pathetic and poor representation of West Virginia. Mtv only cares about finding the worst way to represent States and places when shows like these are done. I hope it gets cancled.
snooki

Springfield, NJ

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Kate wrote:
I honestly think it's pathetic and poor representation of West Virginia. Mtv only cares about finding the worst way to represent States and places when shows like these are done. I hope it gets cancled.
Who cares what u think, hoe bag
Kate

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jan 4, 2013
snooki wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what u think, hoe bag
Wtf. Somebody has issues.
looking

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2013
so sad wrote:
That's it I don't think these kids do this every day. I lived 40 years in WV. Raised my own kids there and myself nor my girls have ever jumped off an house into a back of a coal truck. Senator Manchin did an interview where he was trying to boycott the showed before it aired and he stated the producers of MTV took several takes because the kids weren't acting wild enough. I'd love to see these kids from WV make the money and become the celebrities the Jersey Shore kids have, but not if its gonna cost one of them their life.
I'm not by any means putting the kids on the show down. I was raised the same way. They can still have a good show without doing all the dangerous stuff. I'm just really worried about them.
Well, grow up in roane, clay, or calhoun and they are like that. Trust me, I used to date a guy from there. Different world - different breed.
village man
#12 Jan 4, 2013
stay off of here kate . nobody cares what you think . your probably some cookie cutter that has a boyfriend that does the same things on this show . maybe they should do a show in yuppieville about you and your boring friends
1 post removed
village man
#14 Jan 4, 2013
to many pill heads in mcdowell co.
Kate

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Of course those from around there are going to hate on an opinion when it's asked. Freedom of speech, public forum.. you asked what people think. So I can say whatever I damn well please. And I'll pass on acting like absolute trash, and doing nothing with my life.. have a nice life losers.
village man
#16 Jan 4, 2013
Kate wrote:
Of course those from around there are going to hate on an opinion when it's asked. Freedom of speech, public forum.. you asked what people think. So I can say whatever I damn well please. And I'll pass on acting like absolute trash, and doing nothing with my life.. have a nice life losers.
thats right . and i can still call you on it yuppie . i hate everybody just like you . people who thinks they are better than everybody else
Kate

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Never said I thought I was better than anyone. Jumping to conclusions aren't we. I have the exact same opinion about Jersey shore, 16 and prego, teen mom.. basically anything that glorifies acting stupid and partyng and f*cking to yound kids and teenagers. I have my own opinion and I'm entitled to it, don't ask for an opinion if you're going to get so butthurt over it!!!!!!!!! I would much rather sit down and watch duck dynasty than any other reality show out there. Grow up "village man" or learn to not ask opinions!
wv girl

Silver Spring, MD

#18 Jan 4, 2013
I knew it was fake when the guy rolling down the hill in the tire had a helmet on!!!
slickgums

Snover, MI

#19 Jan 4, 2013
all holliwood..they had teeth.

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Kids will be kids anywhere, anytime, anyplace, and everyday. We all have done something crazy one time or another.
Verdict- another reality show making money off of people.
just me

United States

#21 Jan 4, 2013
I think the show was ok, ill watch it again, but i still say they dont have nothin on me and my friends.lol
White

Lerona, WV

#22 Jan 5, 2013
Could have been a bunch of pillhead junkies and ho's. that would be more realalistic of what's truly going on in WV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Wyatt 58 min Ugh 5
Driving In The Dark With No Headlights 1 hr Driver 6
princeton mart 1 hr bigboy 6
Mysterious green light? (Aug '12) 3 hr Bmlc 66
Tender Mercies Food Pantry (Dec '13) 3 hr Sanctified 16
Kelsey graham (Jun '14) 4 hr Wth 60
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 4 hr purplelady1040 61,977

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages